[PICTURES] Woe to these stats, if you can't beat a minnow side let alone lift a trophy

The Bald Eagle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
Babar Azam the most run accumulator in the T20I at the moment, 300 wickets for Shaheen, 100 for Naseem, 3000 plus runs for Mohammad Rizwan. But still zero performance as no bilateral series win since 2021 except against Ireland and multiple humiliations at the hand of sides like Afghanistan, USA, NZ D team and England etc..

UiYz2iR.jpeg

g6vd58g.jpeg

5OGb99H.jpeg

T5FjPUG.jpeg

So whats the use of these stats if they can't fetch us any glory or title?

I don't want these individuals achievements. Even a whole team with less than 4000 accumulated T20 runs or a bowling attack with less than 300 wickets but a trophy is acceptable to me than these bunch of Individual greats.

I don't want these individuals achievements. Even a whole team with less than 4000 accumulated T20 runs or a bowling attack with less than 300 wickets but a trophy is acceptable to me than these bunch of Individual greats.
T20 stats unlike ODI and tests are not that meaningful due to various reasons on how the format works which is more on impact.
Even ODI stats now don’t mean much due to pitches.

Fans need to stop feeding these stat hungry players, Fans buzz over rizwans and babars 50's in a losing cause and give them superstar status what do you expect the players to do? They have it easy
I am afraid the PCT might have secretly done a cake celebration yesterday for making it to super over with USA.

T20 stats unlike ODI and tests are not that meaningful due to various reasons on how the format works which is more on impact.
Even ODI stats now don’t mean much due to pitches.
Try telling that to Rizba cheerleaders!

Forget about lifting the trophy, I'm more concerned about whether we'll even make it to the Super 8 stage also I'm worried that Canada might just pull off an upset against us.

Forget about lifting the trophy, I'm more concerned about whether we'll even make it to the Super 8 stage also I'm worried that Canada might just pull off an upset against us.
Its do or die for Pakistan against India on Sunday and our players had already planned a meet up today which got cancelled because of yesterday's fiasco.

Just shows our players non serious mentality

Not happening. One bad day at the office doesn't mean everyday will be the same.

We are pathetic, the players are minnow level. It can happen.

After the india loss players will be done
Pakistan team is cornered tiger now. And cornered tiger is always dangerous.

I would have been more comfortable had Pakistanis won against USA because then they would have been complacent which would have been advantage for us.

Pakistan team is cornered tiger now. And cornered tiger is always dangerous.

I would have been more comfortable had Pakistanis won against USA because then they would have been complacent which would have been advantage for us.
That was a bygone era, these players aren't fit to tie the shoe laces of those heroes. More like kittens than tigers but that's probably doing a disservice to our feline friends.

If Pakistan win then all will be brushed under the carpet- but if they loose then we might get changes in the entire setup!

For the first time watching Pakistan against India I want Pakistan to loose - for the betterment of cricket…

If Pakistan win then all will be brushed under the carpet- but if they loose then we might get changes in the entire setup!

For the first time watching Pakistan against India I want Pakistan to loose - for the betterment of cricket…
The change will only happen if PCB changes, so don’t wish for Pak to lose because it won’t matter.

What changes would you like? What would be a better version of Pakistan cricket for you?

Stat culture has destroyed our cricket, Hafeez and Misbah were the founding members of this menace

Yep they will get laundered but what a blunder we made by dropping Mr Google, M haris

Not happening. One bad day at the office doesn't mean everyday will be the same.
It wasn't s bad day just lack of planning and skills I would have agreed with you if we had win the series home vs newzealand kids or would have white washed Ireland or even showed some sort of fight vs england

What changes would you like? What would be a better version of Pakistan cricket for you?

Where do I start….

Baber captaincy needs to go for starts…

I think hafeez as a coach was good for Pakistan cricket…

I think making shan maqsood captain in all formats would have been a good thing for Pakistan…. His smart intelligent and did excellent in Australia… (He would have been a Pakistani Michael Vaughan - not the best batsman but good captain - it’s what this team needs)

I think ppl like mhd yousaf and azhar Mahmood are franchise level coaches - we don’t need a Pakistani bowling coach they are the worse, always come with big ego’s, we need a Troy Cooley or Gibson type bowling coach…

And then, the batting line up needs a make over a full make over!

Thats just a few imminent changes….

Where do I start….

Baber captaincy needs to go for starts…

I think hafeez as a coach was good for Pakistan cricket…

I think making shan maqsood captain in all formats would have been a good thing for Pakistan…. His smart intelligent and did excellent in Australia… (He would have been a Pakistani Michael Vaughan - not the best batsman but good captain - it’s what this team needs)

I think ppl like mhd yousaf and azhar Mahmood are franchise level coaches - we don’t need a Pakistani bowling coach they are the worse, always come with big ego’s, we need a Troy Cooley or Gibson type bowling coach…

And then, the batting line up needs a make over a full make over!

Thats just a few imminent changes….
Ok,

What kind of batting order are you looking at? For the 2026 T20 World Cup, give me an idea of the batting order you are looking to build?

Ok,

What kind of batting order are you looking at? For the 2026 T20 World Cup, give me an idea of the batting order you are looking to build?
I think Pakistan shoud go with this order, hopefully it will work.

Saim
Fakhar
Babar
Usman
Rizwan
Shadab
Imad
Iftikhar
Shaheen
Naseem
Rauf

It won't be less than a chaos if we got humbled by Canada or Ireland or by both. Even in that case Pakistan fans would be too happy with a win over India. Lol this is our standard now

We have seen it all. I think if Uganda or PNG has faced this side now, they would have beaten them as well. Pathetic campaign that ended with humiliating exit.

Last edited:
Azam khan , Shadab , Iftikhar are mainly responsible for our defeats.
Yep and it’s definitely not the fault of the captain who failed to score vs India and scored 4 from 14 vs USA

And certainly no fault from the actor who couldn’t score double digits vs USA and played the shot of the century against the world best fast bowler

Back