PM Imran Khan "India Is a Fascist State, Inspired by the Nazis" - Interview with Der Speigal

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
PM Imran Khan "India Is a Fascist State, Inspired by the Nazis" - Interview with Der Speigal

On a rise in the heart of Islamabad is the imposing residence of Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan, 68. It is here where he receives his visitors, and he enters the room wearing white traditional dress with a blue vest. The once easygoing cricket world champion and playboy has transformed himself into an earnest statesman who is currently facing numerous problems simultaneously. Pakistan's economy is struggling badly, the opposition has united against Khan and the powerful military, with which he cooperates closely, is severely restricting his room to maneuver. Currently, Khan's government is mediating the peace talks between the U.S. government and the Taliban, which have been hampered by repeated outbreaks of violence. The only glimmer of hope is provided by the relatively low numbers of coronavirus infections in the country.

DER SPIEGEL: Mr. Prime Minister, with around 6,700 deaths from COVID-19 in Pakistan, a country of 220 million inhabitants, in addition to far fewer infections, your country seems to be doing better than your neighbors. What are you doing differently?

Khan: Almost half of the Pakistani people live on daily and weekly wages. Therefore, we did a smart lockdown. We only restricted areas if we found that there was an outbreak, and we did not stop our supply lines. We did not stop the agriculture sector and quickly reopened the construction sector, because that's what employs the most people in the urban areas. That saved us. India instead restricted people to their homes in poor areas - a complete lockdown. They have a lot of poverty now, same in Iran.

DER SPIEGEL: How many people are tested for the coronavirus every week? Does your government have a clear picture of the pandemic in the country?

Khan: Around 180,000 to 200,000 people are getting tested every week and our national coordination team looks at multiple statistics and has a very clear composite picture of the epidemic. From peak numbers in June, we saw a steady decline in cases, positivity and deaths across the country until late August. Now, we're hoping to survive the second wave.
DER SPIEGEL: The U.S. election is just a few days away. Who do you think has a better chance of winning, Donald Trump or Joe Biden?
Khan: Joe Biden is in front in the opinion polls, but Donald Trump is very unpredictable, because he's not like normal politicians. He plays by his own rules.

DER SPIEGEL: It sounds like you admire that.

Khan: As a politician who started his own party and then built it up into the biggest party in Pakistan over 22 years, I also had to do a lot of out-of-the-box-thinking. We were the first to rely on social media and the first to attract the youth to our rallies.

DER SPIEGEL: Do you see similarities between yourself and Trump?

Khan: We had to be very unorthodox, and in some ways, Donald Trump does too.

DER SPIEGEL: Who you would prefer to work with?

Khan: What we really want from the U.S. is evenhanded treatment with respect to India, especially with the dispute in Kashmir. The region is a hotspot, it could flare up at any time. That's why we expect the U.S., as the strongest country in the world, to be even handed, whoever becomes president. The U.S. thinks India will contain China, which is a completely flawed premise. India is a threat to its neighbors, to China, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and to us. It has the most extremist, racist government on the subcontinent. It is a fascist state, inspired by the Nazis in the 1920s and '30s.

DER SPIEGEL: That is a rather extreme comparison. Are you not exaggerating?

Khan: Read the writings of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), the intellectual forerunner of Prime Minister* Narendra Modi's party. They openly admired Hitler. The Nazis wanted to get rid of the Jews. The RSS wanted to rid India of the Muslims.

DER SPIEGEL: You have said on several occasions that Washington forced Pakistan into a misguided war in neighboring Afghanistan. Can you explain that for us?

Khan: Pakistan had nothing to do with the terror attacks on 9/11. Al-Qaida was in Afghanistan. After 9/11, we should not have allowed our army to become involved in the war. I opposed it from day one. The U.S. put pressure on us, and the military dictator Pervez Musharraf succumbed to that pressure.

DER SPIEGEL: At the time, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates were the only countries supporting the Taliban. Osama bin Laden had already been designated an international terrorist by then and the Taliban were hosting him.

Khan: Don't forget, Osama bin Laden was a hero in the 1980s. He supported the Mujahedeen against the Soviets in Afghanistan, and he was backed by both the CIA and Pakistan.

DER SPIEGEL: That was long before 9/11. Much had changed after that.

Khan: It was Pakistan's right to recognize the Taliban, but Pakistan had no control over the Taliban. When Pakistan asked the Taliban to hand over Osama Bin Laden to the Americans, they refused.

DER SPIEGEL: Trump officially thanked you recently for helping bring the Taliban to the negotiating table. How did you manage to do so if, as you claim, Pakistan has no close links with them?

Khan: With 2.7 million Afghan refugees in Pakistan, we have a certain amount of leverage, which we used to the utmost. I am very pleased that we succeeded.

DER SPIEGEL: It looks as though the Taliban are on the cusp of a military victory over the Kabul government after securing a peace deal with the U.S. At the same time, they are pretending to negotiate with government representatives. Is your neighboring country of Afghanistan at risk of sliding back into a dictatorship run by brutal fundamentalists?

Khan: I'm afraid no one can predict which way things will go in Afghanistan right now. What I can say is that after Afghanistan, the country that wants peace most is Pakistan. We have lost 70,000 people in this conflict, and our tribal areas adjacent to the Afghan border have been devastated in the last 15 years. Half of the people in these areas have become internally displaced, about 1.5 million of them - victims of the conflict between the Pakistan Taliban and the army. From day one of my government, we have been fostering dialogue.

DER SPIEGEL: You recently received a well-known radical Mujahedeen leader from Afghanistan, Gulbuddin Hekmatyar. You allegedly discussed a power-sharing deal between him and the Taliban once the U.S. troops withdraw. What was your advice for him?

Khan: Gulbuddin Hekmatyar took part in the elections in Afghanistan and he accepts the constitution of Afghanistan.

DER SPIEGEL: That is difficult to believe.

Khan: Prior to speaking with him, I spoke with Dr. Abdullah Abdullah, who leads the High Council for National Reconciliation (HCNR) in Afghanistan. We have no favorites in Afghanistan. Our only interest is that the future government in Kabul does not allow India to operate from there against Pakistan.

DER SPIEGEL: For years, Pakistan has been accused of playing a double game, using militants to operate in Kashmir and other places while using the Taliban to keep India out of Afghanistan. What is your response to such accusations?

Khan: It's very unfortunate that Pakistan was given this image. It all started in the 1980s, after the Iranian revolution. Many in the West began looking at Muslim countries as if there was a divide between liberals and fundamentalists - a very artificial assessment. Muslim countries are no different from other communities. All communities are divided into moderates, which make up the majority, and the extremists.

DER SPIEGEL: Soon, a new law will be implemented prohibiting criticism of the country's powerful military. Is this the end of freedom of speech in your country?

Khan: Pakistan has more freedom of speech than almost any Western country. And I use the word freedom very carefully, after having spent almost two decades of my life in England, where they have very strong laws on slander. There was a defamation case between me and an English cricket star that I won, because defamation laws are very strong there. But such slander laws don't exist in Pakistan. I have been wrongly slandered as prime minister, here and gone to court, but even as prime minister, I haven't been able to get justice.

DER SPIEGEL: This new law, though, only protects the security apparatus. It seems it's not so much about the truth as it is about what the military defines as defamation.

Khan: As long as criticism is based on truth and facts, it will be accepted. Every day, our security forces lose people in battle. Every country protects its institutions, not when they do something wrong, but when they're being attacked.

DER SPIEGEL: The new law could make it impossible for journalists to report on the army in the future.

Khan: There will be another way of dealing with the security forces – not through the media, but through the government. I will speak to the army chief if I think there's something wrong. There are always human rights violations in military operations and sometimes we speak about it when it happens. But this should not be done in public. When soldiers are risking their lives, you cannot demoralize them in public.

DER SPIEGEL: The Middle East is currently undergoing a profound transformation. Two rival regional powers, Saudi Arabia and Iran, are the driving forces behind proxy wars in Yemen, Syria and elsewhere. You have offered to mediate between these two countries. Have you seen any progress?

Khan: When I came to power, I immediately offered to mediate in Yemen. Such a colossal human rights disaster is going on there. I spoke to Iran and then I spoke with Mohammad bin Salman, the crown prince of Saudi Arabia. But you can´t force anybody to agree on peace talks if they don´t want to.

DER SPIEGEL: Can you imagine Riyadh and Tehran going to war directly?

"They want to blackmail me into getting them off the corruption cases."
Khan: It would be a disaster. It would be devastating for countries all over the world, especially the poor, and the price of oil would shoot up.

DER SPIEGEL: The United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Sudan have established relations with Israel, with Saudi Arabia potentially following suit. Is Pakistan next?

Khan: Every country has its own foreign policy priorities. They have to think about their own people, and it's their decision. As for Pakistan, the founder of the nation, Muhammed Ali Jinnah, a brilliant man, spoke in the 1940s about the Palestinian situation as a huge violation of human rights. Pakistan still takes this view. Unless there's a just settlement, we cannot recognize Israel.

DER SPIEGEL: You have often praised the one-party system in China spoken of the country as an economic example for Pakistan to follow. Why is that?

Khan: What China has achieved is remarkable. I admire China because they have taken 700 million people out of poverty within the short period of 40 years. This is the model I want to emulate in Pakistan. Despite not having electoral politics, they are good at bringing the best people to the top in their country. It’s a system based on meritocracy. I've seen how the Communist Party sort of sifts through all the talent and bring it to the top. Furthermore, in the past seven years, China has put 450 ministerial level officials in jail on corruption charges.

DER SPIEGEL: What conclusions do you draw from that?

Khan: Countries aren't poor because of a lack of resources. It's because of corruption among the leadership. As we know from the Panama Papers, the same is true for Pakistani politicians. Millions of dollars went into properties in the most expensive areas in London, siphoned off from this country.

DER SPIEGEL: Some of these politicians have joined forces to push you and your government out of office. Do you fear them?

Khan: Not at all. I expected it. They want to blackmail me into getting them off the corruption cases. But there’s no way I will ever relent. Look, we are facing the biggest trade gap in our history. Our imports were $60 billion, but exports were only $20 billion. The rupee is falling and there's inflation because we import fuel. Everything is getting more and more expensive, even electricity. We have to raise our revenues, so we have to increase our tax base. We're going through these painful reforms and all these guys from the opposition get together. They are worried that once we stabilize things, they will all end up in jail because of huge corruption cases.

DER SPIEGEL: You recently remarried. The first lady, Bushra Bibi, is a well-known faith healer. Do you take her advice on political issues?

Khan: Only a fool doesn’t talk about everything with his wife. She has great wisdom. I discuss everything with her, also problems I face in government, dealing with complex situations. She is my soulmate. She is my companion. I would not have survived without her.

DER SPIEGEL: Prime Minister, thank you very much for this interview.

https://www.spiegel.de/internationa...-nazis-a-af84a09f-24da-417d-84fc-7384688e5854

*yawn* Khan needs to come up with some new insults.

And anyway if India is so bad why not cut off all ties with them? Why trade and have diplomatic ties with a nazi, fascist, evil, racist, tyrannical, despotic, oppressive state like India?

Surely the Islamic republic of Pakistan should be setting an example and boycotting nazi India?

Just like his lip service to the Kashmiris Khan likes to talk but where’s the action?

If he had some subtlety to his statements, he would be taken more seriously.

Awkward moment when Indians are jumping to comment but then saying 'nobody takes him seriously'. Hahaha they don't see the irony :)))

I guess Hindutva ideology really messes up your cognitive functions

Awkward moment when Indians are jumping to comment but then saying 'nobody takes him seriously'. Hahaha they don't see the irony :)))

I guess Hindutva ideology really messes up your cognitive functions

Awkward moment when you cant make out the difference between making fun out of someone and taking someone seriously.

I guess propoganda brain wash messes up your cognitive function.

Awkward moment when you cant make out the difference between making fun out of someone and taking someone seriously.

I guess propoganda brain wash messes up your cognitive function.

Yeah IK is really saddened that some Hindutva low lifes are making fun of him :)))

Well any leader would be if he is reduced to twitter rants.

This isn't even a 'twitter rant', this is an interview to a German publication. Circle back to what I said about cognitive functions :))

Also while we are on the topic when was the last time chaiwala gave interview to any international media org.... Must struggle to speak. Indian STREAN, 5000 year old internet and cloud cover hiding planes from radar :))

Quite evidently he is taken seriously, first 3 people to comment on this thread were Indians lol

But he's not.

What kind of a statement is "India Is a Fascist State, Inspired by the Nazis"??

There are plenty of ways to point out Mododo's failings, but to call him Adolf Hitler and to call yourself Mother Teresa is lame.

This isn't even a 'twitter rant', this is an interview to a German publication. Circle back to what I said about cognitive functions :))

Also while we are on the topic when was the last time chaiwala gave interview to any international media org.... Must struggle to speak. Indian STREAN, 5000 year old internet and cloud cover hiding planes from radar :))

Imran has been reduced to twitter rants against India. Thats all he does.

Modi talks to his people, all around the world. He talks to almost every influential leader of the world. He addresses the US congress and Australian parliament. And he doesn't put Germany besides Japan or plant 1 bn trees.

Love it how Modi has made sure that Imran Khan and his govt is completely ignored by top Indian leadership. Should have been done years back.

Modi talks to his people, all around the world. He talks to almost every influential leader of the world. He addresses the US congress and Australian parliament. And he doesn't put Germany besides Japan or plant 1 bn trees.

Love it how Modi has made sure that Imran Khan and his govt is completely ignored by top Indian leadership. Should have been done years back.

Maybe that is why chaiwala was sending behind the scenes messages to start talks :)))

All this tough talk doesn't look good when it is coming from tiny Hindutvas.

But he's not.

There are plenty of ways to point out Mododo's failings, but to call him Adolf Hitler and to call yourself Mother Teresa is lame.

He is not wrong, RSS where Modi stems from is indeed inspired by the Nazi. Shall we pull out RSS founding fathers statements?

Modi must surely require a interpreter, as the fool is to thick to be true!

Maybe that is why chaiwala was sending behind the scenes messages to start talks :)))

All this tough talk doesn't look good when it is coming from tiny Hindutvas.

Lol who said India wants talks? Who claimed this?

All these claims don't suit nations living on bailouts.

If hypocrisy was a political party, Immy would be its chief. Munafiq-e-Azam.

Please tell him that every day, at least two Hindu or Christian girls are abducted, raped, forcibly converted to Islam and then married of to men thrice their age.

Yesterday, a Hindu village was raided in Sindh and Hindu houses were burned down.

But he's not.

It's part of both country's unwritten policy to talk sh1t about each other. Not sure why you're so surprised. It's part of politics.

He is not wrong, RSS where Modi stems from is indeed inspired by the Nazi. Shall we pull out RSS founding fathers statements?

Partly true, but still far away from "India Is a Fascist State, Inspired by the Nazis" considering that the RSS had stronger domestic inspirations and only came to prominence 40+ years after our independence.

I'm saying that hyperbole doesn't help Khan's cause. It's what anybody would expect Indo-Pak politicians to do. He has the opportunity to act rather than talk realpolitik but it seems he needs better advisors alongside him.

It's part of both country's unwritten policy to talk sh1t about each other. Not sure why you're so surprised. It's part of politics.

Yeah. This just comes across like somebody telling Khan - "Hey Immy, you're set to give an interview to this German newspaper. In the middle of your convo just stick an India is a Nazi state in there. They'll love it. Thank me later!"

Yeah. This just comes across like somebody telling Khan - "Hey Immy, you're set to give an interview to this German newspaper. In the middle of your convo just stick an India is a Nazi state in there. They'll love it. Thank me later!"
It's Pakistan's policy to highlight India like Indias been doing for a decade. Ideally you'd like a balance but after Nawaz any over the top exuberance is fine. And calling Modi a Nazi to a German paper is designed to create headlines so people read. It's clearly worked :))

India has been doing this for decades, I guess when the roles are reversed, you do not like it.

I know only a few Indians here are RSS Nazi sympathisers and majority are liberal open minded people but there's far too much delusion on their part.
Open your eyes and see it for what it is... you have a nazi leading your country

Excellent interview. Pulled no punches and as always, stuck to his principles rather than tell lies to please the foreign journalist. For Indians who are upset about his comments about their country, I would say keep an open mind and read the whole interview.

Lol who said India wants talks? Who claimed this?

All these claims don't suit nations living on bailouts.

Awkward moment when Indian takes about bail outs. Your country is experiencing negative double digit growth and just added highest number of people to poverty any where in the world

Awkward moment when Indian takes about bail outs. Your country is experiencing negative double digit growth and just added highest number of people to poverty any where in the world

Indian GDP will still be 10 times pakistan and will not need bailouts to survive.

Yeah tell that to the 500 million struggling to put food on the table and defecating out in the open.

Still they will not need to beg anyone or their pm wont need to chauffer arab leaders to get money to run the country.

Still they will not need to beg anyone or their pm wont need to chauffer arab leaders to get money to run the country.

Well their PM is busy getting humiliated on every front he doesn't have time to even worry about them

Yeah German publications are lining up to interview chaiwala with his dehati English

He doesn't give interviews to foreign media usually.

He rather meets their heads of states or addresses their legislature.

He can't speak or write English that's why probably why.

Don't let your RSS Fascist views cloud your judgement

So it was Imran Khan and not modi who addressed the US congress in English and received a standing ovation?

Just because Imran Khan isnt that important doesn't mean others are not.

Didn't Pakistan have that Pathan chaiwala who was making news a year ago? Maybe they should send him to meet head of states, he could probably speak better English than Modi.

So it was Imran Khan and not modi who addressed the US congress in English and received a standing ovation?

Do you have a video of it? I saw the Howdy Modi speech and that was all in hindi, and the audience were all goggle eyed Indians cheeping and chirping with excitement.

I think I need to YouTube Modis speech, it must be hilarious :)

Do you have a video of it? I saw the Howdy Modi speech and that was all in hindi, and the audience were all goggle eyed Indians cheeping and chirping with excitement.

Plenty of videos on YouTube.

Ofcourse modi addressed his country men in a native language.

Didn't Pakistan have that Pathan chaiwala who was making news a year ago? Maybe they should send him to meet head of states, he could probably speak better English than Modi.

Let those head of states first come to Pakistan to meet Imran, you can arrange tea later.

Atleast this time the Nazi reference will be understood. His rhetoric about Nazis were met with clueless looks from Pakistanis and Kashmiris. Doesn't resonate when you don't know much about them.

Please provide a link or I say you are bluffing.

Yeah Modi addressed the US senate in english. It's passable even though it's difficult to understand a few words. He also did on his first visit to Israel.

Speaking in english is important but not necessary. Xi Jinping can't even burp the english alphabet but is still one of the most powerful leaders on earth.

That is a rather extreme comparison. Are you not exaggerating?

This is what Der Spiegel asked next.

It's a smart rhetoric but didnt work out. Many reasons for using the rhetoric
1) He's positioning himself as the savior of Islam. As many consider muslims to be the next victims in a Nazi style persecution, he's alerting people. Irony is that China is the only country that is doing it with Uighurs. So he's actually pointing China out without realizing it.
2) Most western media powerhouses are headed by jews. He's hoping Nazi reference will attract western media. Little does he know that they are always under the thumb of Israel and Israel is a great friend of India.

The rhetoric itself is useless but the purpose was to garner attention which it did albeit with no results.

That is a rather extreme comparison. Are you not exaggerating?

This is what Der Spiegel asked next.

Lol noticed that. Got a little too awkward for IK.

The journalist could have hit the awkwardness home had he brought up the Uyghur concentration camps. Would have been interesting to see Imran's reaction. :))

It's a smart rhetoric but didnt work out. Many reasons for using the rhetoric
1) He's positioning himself as the savior of Islam. As many consider muslims to be the next victims in a Nazi style persecution, he's alerting people. Irony is that China is the only country that is doing it with Uighurs. So he's actually pointing China out without realizing it.
2) Most western media powerhouses are headed by jews. He's hoping Nazi reference will attract western media. Little does he know that they are always under the thumb of Israel and Israel is a great friend of India.

The rhetoric itself is useless but the purpose was to garner attention which it did albeit with no results.

You are wrong on this count.

In fact IK has one over India in each and every tweet or statement he's made about India and its fascism.

You wanna know how? Just google Imran on Uighur Muslims and you'll have your answer. A clue: only Indian media reports it and not only does it report it but it also debates it..this is on anything that Imran Khan says, hell even when he breaks wind its news in India.

So IK is absolutely achieving what he wants to by making his statements.

You are wrong on this count.

In fact IK has one over India in each and every tweet or statement he's made about India and its fascism.

You wanna know how? Just google Imran on Uighur Muslims and you'll have your answer. A clue: only Indian media reports it and not only does it report it but it also debates it..this is on anything that Imran Khan says, hell even when he breaks wind its news in India.

So IK is absolutely achieving what he wants to by making his statements.

I bet more than half the Indians or Pakistanis even know about holocaust. Even if they do, they don't care. The fact that he doesn't say anything about Uighurs makes him a hypocrite and the rhetoric toothless. His goal is not Indian media and public consumption. The western media isn't caring and that's why it isn't effective.

I bet more than half the Indians or Pakistanis even know about holocaust. Even if they do, they don't care. The fact that he doesn't say anything about Uighurs makes him a hypocrite and the rhetoric toothless. His goal is not Indian media and public consumption. The western media isn't caring and that's why it isn't effective.

If the western media didn't care why they interviewed him and made this part of interview as the headline?

If the western media didn't care why they interviewed him and made this part of interview as the headline?

As I said earlier, the German media is the only right place to use this rhetoric. It's apt as it can catch their attention. However, as I also said, it's ineffective. US media largely ignored it. And I'm sure german population wouldn't care either. As we speak, the ties between Europe and India are going to get stronger and chinese media is already worried. Germany is infact leading the effort.

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1205230.shtml

As I said earlier, the German media is the only right place to use this rhetoric. It's apt as it can catch their attention. However, as I also said, it's ineffective. US media largely ignored it. And I'm sure german population wouldn't care either. As we speak, the ties between Europe and India are going to get stronger and chinese media is already worried. Germany is infact leading the effort.

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1205230.shtml

Lol sure whatever helps soothe that pain.

He has mentioned the Uighur and has a small diplomatic team that has been there and held private discussions with China.. Currently it is through back channels as China is an ally and of course Pakistan relies on its huge investment.

But here's the thing, whatever the issues Pakistan has, hypocrisy or anything else, it doesn't and shouldn't detract from what IL is saying and yes it is having an affect because the only country that reports in it so much is India

He has mentioned the Uighur and has a small diplomatic team that has been there and held private discussions with China.. Currently it is through back channels as China is an ally and of course Pakistan relies on its huge investment.

But here's the thing, whatever the issues Pakistan has, hypocrisy or anything else, it doesn't and shouldn't detract from what IL is saying and yes it is having an affect because the only country that reports in it so much is India

When he took oath, he said that he will work "ALWAYS in the interest of the sovereignty, integrity, solidarity, well-being and prosperity of Pakistan", and he is doing that. Every action of his should be seen from this light.

Good.

Now that Pakistan have had private diplomatic discussions with it's "ally" China, I'm pretty sure all those "re-education" camps in Xinjiang will be shut down anytime in the near future and the Uyghurs will be set free. There's no way China are going to dodge Imran's demands.

Good.

Now that Pakistan have had private diplomatic discussions with it's "ally" China, I'm pretty sure all those "re-education" camps in Xinjiang will be shut down anytime in the near future and the Uyghurs will be set free. There's no way China are going to dodge Imran's demands.

Pakistan has actually signed a letter to UN in defense of China’s treatment of Ughyrs. So much so for private diplomatic discussions.

Good.

Test book nazi behaviour.
Not sure if you are knowingly doing it or are so brain washed that you do it inadvertently without thinking twice

You are out of touch with reality.

After the “private discussions”, Imran was bullied into signing a letter to the UN that defended the brutal treatment of Uyghurs.

Imran does not have the courage to stand up to China

Last edited by a moderator:

After the “private discussions”, Imran was bullied into signing a letter to the UN that defended the brutal treatment of Uyghurs.

Imran does not have the courage to stand up to China .

My view is in the second Paragraph if my post.

Coming back to the first paragraph, Pakistan is working on it as we speak.
You have an extremely low opinion of the person you yourself voted for.

But don't take my word for it, the horizon will start to look very different in a couple of years then it's up to the voters again to see if what's coming is actually what they want.

Imran does not have the courage to stand up to China .

Do you know the details of said letter? Did you witness this bullying or is this just another fiction thrown in there for effect? Do you know these Uihgurs personally that you can distinguish which ones were innocent and which were insurgents?

You are presenting everything as fact, I am just wondering how much of it is actual fact, and how much of it has been curated from Zee News?

Do you know the details of said letter? Did you witness this bullying or is this just another fiction thrown in there for effect? Do you know these Uihgurs personally that you can distinguish which ones were innocent and which were insurgents?

You are presenting everything as fact, I am just wondering how much of it is actual fact, and how much of it has been curated from Zee News?

The treatment of Uyghurs is reported by international media. I don’t follow Indian news reports unless I am interested in the Indian narrative on a particular issue.

But don't take my word for it, the horizon will start to look very different in a couple of years then it's up to the voters again to see if what's coming is actually what they want.

So when we will see the outcome of Pakistan’s work? How do you think the conversations go?

The treatment of Uyghurs is reported by international media. I don’t follow Indian news reports unless I am interested in the Indian narrative on a particular issue.

It is speculated on by international media. Everyone wants to present news how it suits them. Which version is right we can make our own choice who to believe, but embellishing yours with silly comments like Imran being bullied into signing letters just undermines any confidence in your credibility.

Every month Imran has something insulting to say about India or Modi. On the other hand Modi rarely mentions Imran or Pakistan.

It should be obvious who is living rent free in whose head :))

Every month Imran has something insulting to say about India or Modi. On the other hand Modi rarely mentions Pakistan.

I hope the building is a first world like the ones you showed in Bangalore :))

India this, India that.
Modi this, Modi that.
West this, West that.
Islamophobia ........
We will show India......

Very predictable is Imran on Twitter.

India this, India that.
Modi this, Modi that.
West this, West that.
Islamophobia ........
We will show India......

Very predictable is Imran on Twitter.

Thats better than being unpredictable like modi who unpredictably uses cloud cover to hide from radars :))

Thats better than being unpredictable like modi who unpredictably uses cloud cover to hide from radars :))

Or Imran who thinks Japan and Germany have a border and OBL is a Shaheed. :))

Stones.... glasshouses ...

Every month Imran has something insulting to say about India or Modi. On the other hand Modi rarely mentions Imran or Pakistan.

Modi has made sure that Imran is ignored. Tbh there is no reason to humour Imran. He isnt significant in that sense.

I have been asked many times here, why I think Muslims can not be united.

A perfect example is above.

When you bring your own interest ahead of morality and principles while putting a blind eye to the plight of the section of the Muslims because it is done by your own ally.... The whole action seems rotten to the core. It just becomes a facade where leaders like IK just fools the emotions of common people and create his own puppets who dances in his tune.

You guys hated the so called "bhakts" so much that, the same qualities that you criticize them for, now it is appearing in you.

Do a soul search. You guys need it.

Or Imran who thinks Japan and Germany have a border and OBL is a Shaheed. :))

Stones.... glasshouses ...

Were you able to keep a straight face while mocking an oxford graduate in defence of gowshala graduate? :)))

Were you able to keep a straight face while mocking an oxford graduate in defence of gowshala graduate? :)))

I think imran has much to learn from that gowshala graduate.. he is an amateur as compared to modi as far as diplomacy , politics and stature is concerned

100% correct , RSS is inspired from Nazism.

Pakistanis are so lucky to have their own nation.

Never heard of this magazine. Googled it, apparently big among the billions of German speaking folk out there.

So this is what is says on Wikipedia, don’t want to validate it as I am sure our Pakistani friends will do that task for me but see below

A special 25 March 2008 edition of Der Spiegel on Islam was banned in Egypt in April 2008 for publishing material deemed by authorities to be insulting Islam and the Prophet Muhammed.[39][40]

Head office

:)) this is ironic on so many levels

Never heard of this magazine. Googled it, apparently big among the billions of German speaking folk out there.

So this is what is says on Wikipedia, don’t want to validate it as I am sure our Pakistani friends will do that task for me but see below

A special 25 March 2008 edition of Der Spiegel on Islam was banned in Egypt in April 2008 for publishing material deemed by authorities to be insulting Islam and the Prophet Muhammed.[39][40]

Head office

:)) this is ironic on so many levels

How is it ironic? Egypt is a soverign state and can ban whatever it wants within its borders. Just as India bans the distribution of certain materials within its own.

Here, Pakistan and other muslim states are mainly protesting against the behaviour of Macron, the head of state and not against Hedbo specifically. It would be ironic only if Imran gave an interview to Hedbo.

There is no comparison between the two instances.

Imran shouldnt have called India a fascist state. It isn't remotely anything like one but it has elected a quasi-facist party.

Theres a key difference. Imran should give credit to the millions of right minded Indians who want nothing to do with this right-wing government and offer the olive branch, willing to work together when congress gets elected again.

Back