POTW: Mamoon

Obvious incorrect points from the post:

1. During India Vs Pakistan game, Kohli didn’t “destroy” Haris Rauf. Haris Rauf made a mistake of bowling slow into the pitch back to back. It was more of Haris Rauf mistake than Kohli genius. Kohli took a calculated risk and predicted based on the field that was set. This isn’t some genius. Haris Rauf should have bowled wide Yorkers outside off stump to close the match out. It wasn’t Kohli’s genius as much as Haris Rauf’s brainless bowling along with lack of senior guidance. This is where Malik and Hafeez were missed to calm the situation. Since Mamoon thinks that Kohli is some genius even though he’s coming off a three year slump and including losing captaincy in all three formats, everything is ok now. Sure. Whatever.

2. “Panic mode for Nawaz”, was not due to two sixes. Since Mamoon has selective memory, he is forgetting that Nawaz took a wicket on the first ball and that too of Pandya.
The panic mode wasn’t really panic mode. It was a ** call as it was not exactly a no- ball.

*this post would not exist if Pakistan had won the game which was possible. Last over abd last over ball wins are more about luck and probability than “momentum”.

3. Mamoon has a clear bias against Shadab Khan, even though the rest of the commentators and pundits rank him as the best leg spinner and an automatic selection to any team.
Would like to see an honest acknowledgement from Mamoon on this matter but of course we will not get it :)

Pakistan’s match against SA had very little to do with Haris performance as he was out before the score even reached 50!
What do his three sixes have to do with Pakistan reaching 185?
Pakistan was gone! Only to be rescued by his favorite leg spinner Shadab and ofcourse Iftikhar. It has nothing to do with momentum. It has everything to do with understanding that this was do or die game and might as well go down fighting.
It has to do with Shadab skill level and understanding of the game.
It was incredibly brave and by far the best knock of this World Cup by Shadab.
Yet no credit given? “Momentum momentum momentum” lol.

Would highly recommend some sincerity and acknowledgment in regards to Shadab Khan. Seems to be missing everywhere.

Good luck but not buying it.

Bro, you should post more on cricket. Would be nice to read more posts from you. But in this post you have given Shadab much credit (he deserves that after that match) but taken away credit from Kohli and Haris. We can discuss this in another thread, otherwise we will derail the main topic here.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's almost indisputable that Haris against Saffers brought some much needed intent into the batting, something we haven't seen in a long time. A huge sigh of relief was taken along with much joy across all Pakistan supporters.

Amazing post to tell us how much better india is in every way. Plenty of subtle jabs in this post and most of you missed it. :)

Amazing post to tell us how much better india is in every way. Plenty of subtle jabs in this post and most of you missed it. :)

I still fail to see what new analysis was provided in this potw that we had not discussed in countless other threads. Mamoon is a good writer with great knowledge and recapture of the game, but nothing special here, then that us my view.
India for its brilliance would had been out after thumping loss to SA and if Nawaz did not bowl an exta wide or a no ball.

Last edited:
Bro, you should post more on cricket. Would be nice to read more posts from you. But in this post you have given Shadab much credit (he deserves that after that match) but taken away credit from Kohli and Haris. We can discuss this in another thread, otherwise we will derail the main topic here.

Thank you - I appreciate it.

I have given credit because Mamoon in his tirade of "momentum momentum" forgot that the actual match winner of that game was Shadab Khan.

As I mentioned, Haris got out before the score even reached 50.

If there was momentum, it was surely lost before 50 and then Nawaz and Iftikhar rebuilt the innings and it was finished by Shadab.

Unfortunately due to his prejudice and hate against Shadab (stated on numerous occasions), he has failed to mention him.

This is what you call bias and prejudice.

His two wickets were also key in the game actually.

That is what won us the game. Not some "momentum". Good cricket wins you games.

Regarding Kohli and Haris - Kohli has lost captaincy in all three formats and until Asia cup's match against AFG - people were questioning his selection. People have short memories.
Even if you consider his 2 sixes against haris Rauf, the first ball was Nawaz got a wicket.

The game was eventually lost on the last ball which is always a 50/50 wash.

Had Pakistan managed to win that game, this schpeel about momentum would not exist.

Essentially, Mamoon is playing monday morning quarterback.

Others may not see it - but I do.

Yes, I try to post when I get a chance.

And for reference, why didn't momentum win us the final of Asia cup when we had SL for 70/5 odd

and then 10 runs without a ball being bowled when we batted?

We had all the momentum yet we lost due to playing poor cricket!

Same with SF against Australia last year.

You have to play good cricket to win.

Teams will steal and take momentum away from you - you have to grab it back and address it. The game ebbs and flows. It's not a constant line. There are multiple phases within a game.

Saying that one factor such as momentum wins you games is hardly the truth.

Thats what Australia of 2000's used to do. They used to grab opportunities and win from impossible positions.

Great post Mamoon.

You are the Pakistani version of a pseudo secular.

However, you make sense on most occasions unlike our Indian Pseudo Secular's on this forum, unless of course when you get too anti Pak, which is not to my liking...

One of my fav posters on PP...

Congrats. I usually dont follow who wins these but when I saw your name, [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION], I had to stop by and comment.

I cant comment on the post itself, but I would just like to say I hope you keep on trying to strike a balance between optimism and pessimism, pragmatism and idealism and overall veer more towards positivity than doom and gloom. It is always wonderful to see a ray of sunshine when the initial forecast (or should I say the standard forecast) is always dark, dreary and full of storms.
Cheers!

[MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION], you are one of my fav posters on this forum. Keeping aside your obvious trolling, what you say technically makes a lot of sense. Well deserved.

Obvious incorrect points from the post:

1. During India Vs Pakistan game, Kohli didn’t “destroy� Haris Rauf. Haris Rauf made a mistake of bowling slow into the pitch back to back. It was more of Haris Rauf mistake than Kohli genius. Kohli took a calculated risk and predicted based on the field that was set. This isn’t some genius. Haris Rauf should have bowled wide Yorkers outside off stump to close the match out. It wasn’t Kohli’s genius as much as Haris Rauf’s brainless bowling along with lack of senior guidance. This is where Malik and Hafeez were missed to calm the situation. Since Mamoon thinks that Kohli is some genius even though he’s coming off a three year slump and including losing captaincy in all three formats, everything is ok now. Sure. Whatever.

2. “Panic mode for Nawaz�, was not due to two sixes. Since Mamoon has selective memory, he is forgetting that Nawaz took a wicket on the first ball and that too of Pandya.
The panic mode wasn’t really panic mode. It was a ** call as it was not exactly a no- ball.

*this post would not exist if Pakistan had won the game which was possible. Last over abd last over ball wins are more about luck and probability than “momentum�.

3. Mamoon has a clear bias against Shadab Khan, even though the rest of the commentators and pundits rank him as the best leg spinner and an automatic selection to any team.
Would like to see an honest acknowledgement from Mamoon on this matter but of course we will not get it :)

Pakistan’s match against SA had very little to do with Haris performance as he was out before the score even reached 50!
What do his three sixes have to do with Pakistan reaching 185?
Pakistan was gone! Only to be rescued by his favorite leg spinner Shadab and ofcourse Iftikhar. It has nothing to do with momentum. It has everything to do with understanding that this was do or die game and might as well go down fighting.
It has to do with Shadab skill level and understanding of the game.
It was incredibly brave and by far the best knock of this World Cup by Shadab.
Yet no credit given? “Momentum momentum momentum� lol.

Would highly recommend some sincerity and acknowledgment in regards to Shadab Khan. Seems to be missing everywhere.

Good luck but not buying it.

Haris rauf bowled brilliantly in that match apart from those two lucky sixes he was perfect. He picked up two wickets upfront. He was the reason Pakistan took the match to the last over.

Regarding the match against South Africa. Shadab and iftikhar did the most damage. Haris played well but he only scored 28 runs out of 185.

The POTW has been chosen.

This thread is not to debate if it's the right choice or not.

The original thread is linked in Post#1 - use that for your counterarguments.

The POTW has been chosen.

This thread is not to debate if it's the right choice or not.

The original thread is linked in Post#1 - use that for your counterarguments.

That post is POTW material. Maybe you can consider it for the next week or i don't know how this works.

1. During India Vs Pakistan game, Kohli didn’t “destroy” Haris Rauf. Haris Rauf made a mistake of bowling slow into the pitch back to back. It was more of Haris Rauf mistake than Kohli genius. Kohli took a calculated risk and predicted based on the field that was set. This isn’t some genius. Haris Rauf should have bowled wide Yorkers outside off stump to close the match out. It wasn’t Kohli’s genius as much as Haris Rauf’s brainless bowling along with lack of senior guidance.

You're wrong.

Do you like Kamran Akmal as a batsman? Here he is, watching the game live and reacting.

<iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/6i30uu?loop=0" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You're wrong.

Do you like Kamran Akmal as a batsman? Here he is, watching the game live and reacting.

<iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/6i30uu?loop=0" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not just Kamran Akmal. AAqib Javed and Moin Khan when asked who in Pakistan team can hit that straight 6 of Kohli said no one else in this world can hit it. Mark Taylor is wondering how that shot went for 6. Kohli was not lucky there but had to use the best of his talents which is a huge compliment for Haris Rauf.

You're wrong.

I think these things are subjective so I wouldn't call this guy wrong and that guy right etc? Everyone will have an opinion including Kami.

This first shot was pretty much genius but [MENTION=155430]arif_2021[/MENTION] is also probably correct in concluding that Rauf should have tried to bowl a wide yorker to make it as difficult as possible to execute a boundary but he bowls it full down the legside next ball and Kohli helps it on its way.

Our express bowlers seem to make such brainless errors in these sort of situations, remember Wahab bowling to Steve Smith when he moved across way outside the off stump, lol.

If he can repeat that show over and over again, I can understand but it is quite possible it was Kohli who got lucky there.

Does POTW winner gets any reward or prize from the moderators?

Congratulations [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION].

Full disclosure, I feel that you are completely biased against the Pak team and get sadistic pleasure on our defeats. Hence, there is no point in responding to 99% of your posts. But you mostly use data and facts to make your argument and that is reflective in this post too. So well done.

Did Babar really ask Nawaz to bowl medium pace? If he did, then how come Nawaz completely forgot about it and started bowling spin? If he did bowl a faster one? Can you please care to point out which delivery was it?

Wrong examples have been given. There are two sides of eveything in cricket and It is not as simple as Mamoon thinks it is. Bowler A should be ashamed of conceding 12 runs as not a single delivery troubled the batsman whereas Bowler B might have bowled 3 to 4 dots where one or two could have been wicket taking deliveries. In net sessions or any game of cricket, Captains don't mind if their bowlers get hit on a good delivery.

How come Nawaz continued to Panic even after taking a wicket on the very first ball? how come he did not get any confidence from picking up a wicket as soon as he came on to bowl? I thought Nawaz bowled brilliantly and had two wicket taking deliveries. Those beamers were nicely bowled as he saw the batsman coming down to charge on his delivery and No they were not no balls.

Anyways Congratulations for winning the POTW award, but I disagree with everything that you wrote in that post.

Well deserved POTW

Both openers create no impact at all. Babar's biggest strength was his powerplay, he has lost that since last two years. He was able to find boundaries with ease due to his ability find gaps on both side of the wickets, he always had his struggle outside powerplay.

Is he using too much of bottom hand, not the top hand we know of?

Congrats Mamoon. Great post. As they say, more than half the battle at this level is mental. Nerves make people do silly things and can also make legends. That Rauf over as you rightly pointed out was the turning point. People keep assuming that Rauf bowled a bad ball or should have bowled a Yorker etc. He didn't. He was in control of that over until then and every commentator, critic has raved about that Kohli's shot. It broke the confidence of the bowler and the captain. Just the audacity of that shot immediately put Rauf on the back foot and his next decision was to get Kohli holed out at fine leg. Fortune favors the brave and the ball just sailed over for another six.

For people claiming it wasn't a no ball in the last over should understand that a spinner bowled a beamer. A spinner!! Add the wides to it and Pak never recovered after 'that' shot.

As Hayden pointed out yesterday, Haris was the turning point for Pak in this WC. His attack against SA gave confidence to the rest of the batsmen and he showed again against Ban.

T20 is about capturing those magic moments to push the opposition out of their comfort zones. This is not the format to linger around and wait for an opportunity. It's about taking initiative and ruffle the opposition. Kohli's shot and Haris' sixes were just that.

Disagree with the whole post. Filled with usual india good pakistan bad rubbish that he comes up with. But thats my humble opinion.

Today’s Pakistan’s performance is validating my views if anything. The said poster is just a misery merchant with poor cricketing sense. Time and time again he has been proven to have an utter bias against Pakistan. His opinion holds zero worth to me. Full of rubbish.

Today’s Pakistan’s performance is validating my views if anything. The said poster is just a misery merchant with poor cricketing sense. Time and time again he has been proven to have an utter bias against Pakistan. His opinion holds zero worth to me. Full of rubbish.

100 percent. Trolling posts all seeking attention. He spams threads till he gets baits responding to him

Well done Pakistan today

Now Pakistan played well today in PP, what is [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] opinion. If he cant give credit to the openers today, than his post gets disproved.

So, was it brilliance of the hitting for todays game that took Pakistan to the finals?

Great post with tremendous Cricketing wisdom spattered in there but no way in hell can this brother be considered a fan. Speaking truth about your team is completely different to being 100% against the success of your team and 100% for the failure of it. Hater of the highest order when it comes to Pakistan cricket.

A couple of Theories cobbled together in regards to the so called momentum of the pakistan vs India game.

If you look at the game properly it was lost due to pakistans poor cricket in quite a few different stages of the game.

Having been 90/2 after around 12 overs and the just about getting 159/8 was a poor effort in the end.

Then having india 31/4 and Babar decides that hes going to have a nap mid game and try and get through 8 overs of spin and hope that Kohli or pandya would throw their wicket away was criminal. India played it smart got well set and then went after nawaz.

Doesnt matter what the equation is come the slog overs of a game, if you have 2 well set batsmen more often then not the batting team will win the game. Needing 100 off 60 or even 54 off 24 balls is a cake walk with 2 in form batters at the crease.

People can say whether Kohli was brilliant or flukey, Fact is he had his eye in and picked off those 6s. To give the last over to a spinner is criminal, to give it someone who had be flogged for 6s already when batsmen were getting in was criminal. All round poor cricket.

Yes if pakistan went for kill earlier they may have still lost. But when you go through the motions for 7/8 overs in a T20 your going to lose. T20s are won and lost on fine margins and this game was lost on pakistan incompetence of captaincy, and game management.

Last edited:
I disagree with the premise but it is a well-written post. Well done, [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION].

Babar and Rizwan showed today that batsmen that focus on playing risk-free cricket can be just as demoralizing for the opposition as batsmen that deal in boundaries. With the latter, the opposition feel like they are in the game and that a chance will come their way sooner or later. With RizBab though, that chance only comes when they have tucked the game safely into their bag.

Speaking of today’s match, it has no bearing on the context of this post. New Zealand gave Pakistan a modest total which was right up the alley of Babar and Rizwan.

The real problem is that these two would have batted the exact same way if they were batting first and this was a 190-200 pitch. This is how they lost the semifinal to Australia last year.

Today the target was in their comfort zone and they were given the opportunity to play exactly how they want to play.

This is also a lesson for other teams: do not opt to bat first against Pakistan in T20Is because you are playing into their hands if you do not post a big total.

Always let them have the first crack. 9/10 times, they don’t have a clue on what a good total would be on the wicket and they will target a total that is below par.

Speaking of today’s match, it has no bearing on the context of this post. New Zealand gave Pakistan a modest total which was right up the alley of Babar and Rizwan.

The real problem is that these two would have batted the exact same way if they were batting first and this was a 190-200 pitch. This is how they lost the semifinal to Australia last year.

Today the target was in their comfort zone and they were given the opportunity to play exactly how they want to play.

This is also a lesson for other teams: do not opt to bat first against Pakistan in T20Is because you are playing into their hands if you do not post a big total.

Always let them have the first crack. 9/10 times, they don’t have a clue on what a good total would be on the wicket and they will target a total that is below par.

Babar and Rizwan have chased 200+ totals on their own multiple times.

Don't expose yourself by commenting any further on this post. Enjoy the POTW.

Babar and Rizwan have chased 200+ totals on their own multiple times.

Don't expose yourself by commenting any further on this post. Enjoy the POTW.

Yes, against B and C grade attacks that are unfortunately not present in tournaments.

Yes, against B and C grade attacks that are unfortunately not present in tournaments.

So your issue with Babar and Rizwan is that they cannot chase 200+ scores against the best bowling attacks all by themselves?

Please let me know how many teams have chased 200 against top-quality bowling attacks before we even sift through the ones where the openers scored the bulk of the runs.

How many times has Pakistan even conceded 200?

Tbf now things have changed slightly because the middle/lower order is getting used to rescuing RizBab’s nuisance when setting totals. A player like Harris can shift the momentum in the space of a an over or a couple of balls then way he plays. They are lucky to have a player like Harris in the side and with the confidence he has. He is our best Batsman right now

It has been quite some time since I have been on PP, but it is nevertheless refreshing to read your brilliant analysis [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION]

I do agree with every point made; the Babar-Rizwan combination, as statistically pleasing as it may seem, is not going to elevate Pakistan's T20I standard. The format is ever-changing; new tactics, new blood, and new game-plans are required on each venue or against very specific oppositions.

New Zealand's downfall today came from their inability to deviate from their own methodological bowling plans; the introduction of Santner in the powerplay would have done wonders as neither Babar nor Rizwan are notably confident against left-arm spinners (in fact, if I remember correctly, left-arm spin is actually one of the bowling types that troubled Babar extensively in recent times). There were other fielding blunders but nevertheless, it was a great win for Pakistan in the scope of the world cup.

The biggest take-away should be that the Babar-Rizwan opening partnership should be taken away; this does not relate to the quality of the players, rather, the fact that they are too fundamentally similar in their mindset to challenge oppositions in the long-run. The role of an anchor in most teams around the world is reserved for one or two players (at max) in top teams. Even then, the modern demand for T20I cricket means that anchoring is not a role, much rather an ability/trait that batsmen with enough intelligence should possess. Anchoring is not something one or two players should do on behalf of the team, it is something that each player should be capable of doing when the situation demands it.

This mindset that anchoring is actually a role for players is what has led to Pakistan's shallow performances in this world cup, and all it took was the introduction of some fresh blood through Mohammad Haris to show us how wrong our T20I approach is in theory.

The decision for Pakistan is not too difficult in hindsight if we assess the current structure of the team and what replacements are available. The likes of Fakhar Zaman are perhaps the most relevant in terms of potential batting changes. Haider Ali is far, far too poor for the standards of international cricket. He has unfortunately turned into a brainless slogger rather than a sensible, capable batsman. The likes of Iftikhar Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, and Mohammad Haris have rightfully claimed their spots in the playing XI, so that unfortunately leaves Shan Masood out of future plans, from what I see.

Breaking the Babar-Rizwan partnership will not be easy, as you are probably aware yourself. Should Pakistan win the tournament, it will certainly brush the issue of the opening partnership under the carpet, only to be forgotten once Babar-Rizwan have another century stand against some weakened bowling line-up.

Still, an excellent post which gives one a lot to think about regarding T20 cricket in the future.

So your issue with Babar and Rizwan is that they cannot chase 200+ scores against the best bowling attacks all by themselves?

Please let me know how many teams have chased 200 against top-quality bowling attacks before we even sift through the ones where the openers scored the bulk of the runs.

3 times in recent ENG series

Chasing 200+ against world class attacks is not the point. Of course, very few teams can do that.

The point is that both of these players have serious limitations in terms of their approach. Their batting is only good for 150-160 totals regardless of the pitch.

Pakistan is the only team in this format that opens with two anchors/consolidators. Every other team has either two aggressive players or one aggressive player and one anchor.

When you start your innings at 0/0, your only aim should be to get off to a flyer and maximize the PP overs and not lay a platform.

There is no such thing as a platform in a format where you only have 20 overs to bat and 6-7 players in the team who can bat.

Pakistan is the only team that decides to consolidate the innings when there is no reason or requirement to consolidate. This approach cost them the World Cup last year.

Chasing 200+ against world class attacks is not the point. Of course, very few teams can do that.

The point is that both of these players have serious limitations in terms of their approach. Their batting is only good for 150-160 totals regardless of the pitch.

Pakistan is the only team in this format that opens with two anchors/consolidators. Every other team has either two aggressive players or one aggressive player and one anchor.

When you start your innings at 0/0, your only aim should be to get off to a flyer and maximize the PP overs and not lay a platform.

There is no such thing as a platform in a format where you only have 20 overs to bat and 6-7 players in the team who can bat.

Pakistan is the only team that decides to consolidate the innings when there is no reason or requirement to consolidate. This approach cost them the World Cup last year.

What cost them the world cup last year was a dropped catch. Had that catch been taken, Pakista would be the defending champions going into another final.

It doesn't matter what inferior teams are doing. No other team is blessed with having two batsmen in the top-5 of the T20 batting rankings. We all saw the effectiveness of Pakistan's approach today and the failure of the gung-ho, maximise powerplay approach of New Zealand.

Babar and Rizwan have also chased down 200 pretty much by themselves in the past so it's not like they are incapable of batting at a high SR.

We made the semis last year and we are going into the final this year. Pakistan's approach is working and you can bet, you'll see more teams replicating this approach in their own teams.

What cost them the world cup last year was a dropped catch. Had that catch been taken, Pakista would be the defending champions going into another final.

It doesn't matter what inferior teams are doing. No other team is blessed with having two batsmen in the top-5 of the T20 batting rankings. We all saw the effectiveness of Pakistan's approach today and the failure of the gung-ho, maximise powerplay approach of New Zealand.

Babar and Rizwan have also chased down 200 pretty much by themselves in the past so it's not like they are incapable of batting at a high SR.

We made the semis last year and we are going into the final this year. Pakistan's approach is working and you can bet, you'll see more teams replicating this approach in their own teams.

As much as I despise Hassan Ali, his dropped catch had no bearing on the result. It just gave Pakistani fans an excuse - coping mechanism.

Pakistan lost the final because they posted a below par total on a belter of a wicket thanks to Babar and Rizwan.

Pakistan has two batsman in the top 5 rankings because Pakistan is the only team that opens with two openers who play risk-averse cricket that prioritize averages over SRs.

Inferior teams? Pakistan would be on the plane home if it wasn’t for Netherlands fluke win over South Africa. It is not as if Pakistan have made the final due to its own strategy and brilliance.

As much as I despise Hassan Ali, his dropped catch had no bearing on the result. It just gave Pakistani fans an excuse - coping mechanism.

Pakistan lost the final because they posted a below par total on a belter of a wicket thanks to Babar and Rizwan.

Pakistan has two batsman in the top 5 rankings because Pakistan is the only team that opens with two openers who play risk-averse cricket that prioritize averages over SRs.

Inferior teams? Pakistan would be on the plane home if it wasn’t for Netherlands fluke win over South Africa. It is not as if Pakistan have made the final due to its own strategy and brilliance.

No one was hitting Afridi for three sixes if that catch had been taken. Australia were losing and the game was clearly in Pakistan's control up until that catch was dropped. That score was actually par or above-par according to actual results on the ground. That defeat was due to that dropped catch.

The top T20 batsman in the world is SKY. Does he also play risk-free cricket? Or are the rankings only wrong when it comes to Babar and Rizwan? They are in the top-5 because they score a ton of runs at a good SR and win Pakistan games. It's pretty simple.

And if I had bought Bitcoin in 2008, I'd have a lambo. Pakistan are in the finals after destroying New Zealand and South Africa, two of the favorites to win the whole thing and falling agonizingly close against India, the other favorite.

They almost made the finals in 2021 and have made the final in 2022. Pakistan is the best T20 team in the world. Babar and Rizwan are a big part of that.

Once again, to reiterate my point - the POTW is factually incorrect since momentum itself does not win anyone games.
Please refer to my earlier post.

1. India vs Pak game - it was decided on the last ball and hence it was not a decisive win. Momentum shifted throughout the game and the winner was due to India managing pressure better and help from crowd.

2. The winner of POTW is factually incorrect that M. Haris had anything to do with the SA win. It was Shadab's all round performance in the knockout game. Infact I would call that performance of the tournament. He scored 50 off 20 some balls after we were 45/4 and then also took 2 wickets back to back.
Momentum has nothing to do with this.

Since our winner of the week thinks that Shadab is a third rate and unworthy cricketer, he has refused to acknowledge this fact in a sincere manner.

Back