jeetu

PPCL Hall of Famer
Runs
Post of the Week
Welcome to the PPCL l PSL 2020 draft.

First of all, please note the following url for our dedicated PPCL Forum:

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/forumdisplay.php?102-The-PPCL-2020-Forum

2020-03-23 (2).jpg

This is where each team discussion is located, exhibition games that you can view to help you understand how this works, and all other data related to the tournament.

And now to the PSL Tournament Draft!

Here 5 Captains will pick 9 players.

Note - Captain of Peshawar Zalmi will not the part of the draft in early stages.

Each Captain will pick 3 players at a time.

I have Randomly selected the order of the Captain's draft order.
1. [MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION]
2. @AFM
3. [MENTION=135989]world cup captain[/MENTION]
4. [MENTION=139314]ARK Rafay[/MENTION]
5. [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION]
6. [MENTION=137764]Manager101[/MENTION]
--------------------
How it works
last_knight will start and pick 3 players from the list , then it will be AFM's turn and so on .

The picking order will be 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -> 5 -> 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -> 5 -> 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -> 5.

Note - There is no draft for International players yet.

The players list is
[MENTION=152120]TrentDevil[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=142013]ahmadharis1[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=83056]shahidafridi123[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=93712]MenInG[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=151352]Babu Bhaiya[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=147605]Invincible Gujjar[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=57110]JibranAnsari[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=142309]Sunny_majoka[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=147674]The Viper[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=8597]kingusama92[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=139354]TeymurBlake[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=149016]Ibrahim.Imran[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=149178]Afhan Ali[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=138307]StreetSmart[/MENTION](picked)
[MENTION=143916]CadPakFan[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=136435]Azan Basit[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=99630]nextover666666[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=148120]iPakistani[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=134927]hafizexpress[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=132969]Da_Future_Knick[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=149716]raashidkhan89079[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=143960]Uet331[/MENTION]
[MENTION=132802]owais1[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=141936]MoFresh23[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=66785]imranq[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=5261]cric_craze[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=138670]The_KING[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=140491]Greenstorm[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=137148]Rayyman[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=130124]Canistani Hero[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=142036]Hamad_H[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=138411]EngrOmair[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=142432]Titan24[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=2884]shafkath[/MENTION]
[MENTION=46373]Ismailtoca[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=53948]ritzy_123[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=145909]Smudger[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION] (picked)
[MENTION=129922]Smiling Creed[/MENTION] (picked)

After the draft is over , exchange of players will be allowed if both captains agree to it. But exchange window would be for few hours only.

Captains are requested to to be quick in picking players. If a Captain takes very long time them his turn will be skipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
are we allowed to change players roles if needed? [MENTION=53377]jeetu[/MENTION]

lol when I get my pick all the active players will be gone..

lol when I get my pick all the active players will be gone..

You are active enough for most combined. Don't worry PZ's captain will be worse of , he would get most inactive player. There will exchange window available also.

[MENTION=128087]last_knight[/MENTION] , please 3 players for draft.

Captains , please add [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] to draft list.

Multan Sultan :
3 picks are

[MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION]
[MENTION=136435]Azan Basit[/MENTION]
[MENTION=66785]imranq[/MENTION]

[MENTION=53377]jeetu[/MENTION] International draft is open across all international players or we get to pick players only from the teams they represent ?

Is it possible to know the roles of the players?

[/b]

:ca legend.. but too old to play..

Still better than the hyped up youngsta beauties.
Everyone still remember 3 consecutive sixes [MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION] smashed in final over to win the final. And how [MENTION=66785]imranq[/MENTION] defended 6 runs in the last over.

[MENTION=93712]MenInG[/MENTION] [MENTION=152120]TrentDevil[/MENTION] [MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION]

Welcome to the club!

Misbah-ul-Haq.jpg

[MENTION=93712]MenInG[/MENTION] [MENTION=152120]TrentDevil[/MENTION] [MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION]

Welcome to the club!

Misbah-ul-Haq.jpg

Excited to be the part of the #TeamRed, #MisbahUnited :salute

#MisbahWeWin

images (3).jpeg

Welcome to the club!

Misbah-ul-Haq.jpg

Happy to be of service

[MENTION=53377]jeetu[/MENTION] International draft is open across all international players or we get to pick players only from the teams they represent ?

International players will be picked From the last PSL team , as the captain of Multan Sultans
You will have this list of players to pick from.
Shan Masood (c)
Shahid Afridi
Rohail Nazir (wk)
Ali Shafiq
Mohammad Irfan
Mohammad Ilyas
James Vince
Junaid Khan
Moeen Ali
Rilee Rossouw
Zeeshan Ashraf (wk)
Ravi Bopara
Sohail Tanvir
Wayne Madsen
Khushdil Shah
Fabian Allen
Usman Qadir
Imran Tahir
Bilawal Bhatti
Asad Shafiq

2 of this player will get high performing contract (international Platinum).
While I havn't finalized on the number yet. But you may get the chance to pick about 2 players for lower skilled regular contract.
For Example - Afridi and Ravi Bopara gets International Platinum contract. Imran Tahir and Bilwal Bhatti gets Regular Contract.

Muhammad Wasim has reviled his picks. In each player, he saw unique qualities that would create a legendary squad.

Karachi's 1st Pick
@Thunderbolt14

Karachi's 2nd Pick
@Watsupdoc

Karachi's 3rd Pick
@Da_Future_Knick

#DumDumDumDumHarDamJeewyLahoreQalandarsMast

[MENTION=130124]Canistani Hero[/MENTION] [MENTION=9]Saj[/MENTION] [MENTION=147674]The Viper[/MENTION]

Welcome to the Qalandars Family.

RF.jpg

OK anyway skipping [MENTION=139314]ARK Rafay[/MENTION] here..
Quetta Gladiators picks young batting dynamic [MENTION=139354]TeymurBlake[/MENTION] and the spin wizard [MENTION=138411]EngrOmair[/MENTION] and emerging talent [MENTION=143916]CadPakFan[/MENTION]

Picks of 5 teams till now to make it easy for the Admins:

Multan Sultan : [MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION] [MENTION=136435]Azan Basit[/MENTION] [MENTION=66785]imranq[/MENTION]

Islamabad United : [MENTION=93712]MenInG[/MENTION] [MENTION=152120]TrentDevil[/MENTION] [MENTION=40952]Batman[/MENTION]

Karachi Kings : [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=132969]Da_Future_Knick[/MENTION]

Lahore Qalandars : [MENTION=130124]Canistani Hero[/MENTION] [MENTION=147674]The Viper[/MENTION] @Saj

Quetta Gladiators : [MENTION=139354]TeymurBlake[/MENTION] [MENTION=138411]EngrOmair[/MENTION] [MENTION=143916]CadPakFan[/MENTION]

Last edited:
There are rumours of intense rivalry between teams during drafts, with Captains reportedly picking the players already picked by other teams.

Peshawar Zalmi Picks:

• [MENTION=134789]maddgenius[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=133998]Azzurri[/MENTION]

There are rumours of intense rivalry between teams during drafts, with Captains reportedly picking the players already picked by other teams.

That's bound to happen when the management of other teams aren't on the same page, we have it all controlled here at #MisbahUnited

Round 1 Picks

Multan Sultan: Abdullah719, Azan Basit, imranq

Islamabad United: MenInG, TrentDevil, Batman

Karachi Kings: Thunderbolt14, Watsupdoc, Da_Future_Knick

Lahore Qalandars: Canistani Hero, The Viper, Saj

Quetta Gladiators: TeymurBlake, EngrOmair, CadPakFan

Peshawar Zalmi: maddgenius, Square Drive, Azzurri

Multan Sultan second round picks are :

[MENTION=52603]Babu_Bhaiya[/MENTION]
[MENTION=141306]sweep_shot[/MENTION]
[MENTION=147605]Invincible Gujjar[/MENTION]

Round 1 Picks

Multan Sultan: Abdullah719, Azan Basit, imranq

Islamabad United: MenInG, TrentDevil, Batman

Karachi Kings: Thunderbolt14, Watsupdoc, Da_Future_Knick

Lahore Qalandars: Canistani Hero, The Viper, Saj

Quetta Gladiators: TeymurBlake, EngrOmair, CadPakFan

Peshawar Zalmi: maddgenius, Square Drive, Azzurri

Thanks, every captain kindly go through this before making second round picks

United R2 picks

Welcome to:
[MENTION=8597]kingusama92[/MENTION] [MENTION=140491]Greenstorm[/MENTION] [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION]

IaLJRpH.jpg

Cleared up some confusion above. Just check previous picks guys. And we'll keep updating OP as often as possible, but also check the newest posts to see who has and hasn't been picked.

Last edited:
Karachi Kings select
[MENTION=57110]JibranAnsari[/MENTION] [MENTION=142013]ahmadharis1[/MENTION] [MENTION=137148]Rayyman[/MENTION]

FLASH

An important meeting was held in the premises of Diamond Ground today, the meeting was chaired by Misbah-ul-Haq and various important decisions were taken in the meeting, the outcomes of the meeting were:

B56aDe6.jpg

Following persons were selected against following positions

Head Coach - Misbah Ul-Haq
Batting Coach - Misbah Ul-Haq
Bowling Coach - Misbah Ul-Haq
Fielding Coach - Misbah Ul-Haq
Chief Selector - Misbah Ul-Haq
Director of Cricket - Misbah Ul-Haq
Club Chairman - Misbah Ul-Haq
CEO - Misbah Ul-Haq
CFO - Misbah Ul-Haq
Data Analyst - Misbah Ul-Haq
Chief Tactician - Misbah Ul-Haq

It was also decided that United will change badge of the jerseys, the badge which has a picture of fake lion will be replaced with the picture of real lion.

The pictures of new logo, badge and of the selected management are below:

i0G9i9J.jpg
zhn4icQ.jpg

Media Department
#I̶s̶l̶a̶m̶a̶b̶a̶d̶MisbahUnited

For more information, kindly subscribe to our thread:

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/s...am-Thread-UnitedWeWin&p=10706160#post10706160

Draft Picks

Multan Sultan
Round 1: Abdullah719, Azan Basit, imranq
Round 2: Babu Bhaiya, sweep_shot, Invincible Gujjar

Islamabad United
Round 1: MenInG, TrentDevil, Batman
Round 2: kingusama92, Greenstorm, Major

Karachi Kings
Round 1: Thunderbolt14, Watsupdoc, Da_Future_Knick
Round 2: JibranAnsari, ahmadharis1, Rayyman

Lahore Qalandars
Round 1: Canistani Hero, The Viper, Saj

Quetta Gladiators
Round 1: TeymurBlake, EngrOmair, CadPakFan

Peshawar Zalmi
Round 1: maddgenius, Square Drive, Azzurri

FLASH

An important meeting was held in the premises of Diamond Ground today, the meeting was chaired by Misbah-ul-Haq and various important decisions were taken in the meeting, the outcomes of the meeting were:

View attachment 100089

Following persons were selected against following positions

Head Coach - Misbah Ul-Haq
Batting Coach - Misbah Ul-Haq
Bowling Coach - Misbah Ul-Haq
Fielding Coach - Misbah Ul-Haq
Chief Selector - Misbah Ul-Haq
Director of Cricket - Misbah Ul-Haq
Club Chairman - Misbah Ul-Haq
CEO - Misbah Ul-Haq
CFO - Misbah Ul-Haq
Data Analyst - Misbah Ul-Haq
Chief Tactician - Misbah Ul-Haq

It was also decided that United will change badge of the jerseys, the badge which has a picture of fake lion will be replaced with the picture of real lion.

The pictures of new logo, badge and of the selected management are below:

View attachment 100088
View attachment 100087

Media Department
#I̶s̶l̶a̶m̶a̶b̶a̶d̶MisbahUnited

For more information, kindly subscribe to our thread:

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/s...am-Thread-UnitedWeWin&p=10706160#post10706160

LOL.haahahahhaaa.hunn ta bera garak ho gya Islamabad da

Retired cricketers have severely criticized a team who revolves around one man occupying all the roles. Identity of the team was not revealed but fans were quick to decipher.

There were also incidents of Duplicate Picks during drafts due to confusions and hustle but it was rectified quickly thanks to efforts of [MENTION=152120]TrentDevil[/MENTION]

Retired cricketers have severely criticized a team who revolves around one man occupying all the roles. Identity of the team was not revealed but fans were quick to decipher.

There were also incidents of Duplicate Picks during drafts due to confusions and hustle but it was rectified quickly thanks to efforts of [MENTION=152120]TrentDevil[/MENTION]

Thanks to that one man, these retired players are finally having something to say on TV channels, but don't worry they won't find a place to hide once our team lifts the trophy :salute

Can anyone tell me what are the roles of [MENTION=143930]Qalandar[/MENTION] Fan and [MENTION=142432]Titan24[/MENTION] ?

Can anyone tell me what are the roles of [MENTION=143930]Qalandar[/MENTION] Fan and [MENTION=142432]Titan24[/MENTION] ?

The roles can be reassigned. Hypothetically, if they choose to be a batsman, they can be converted to a bowler given their consent.

Welcome to Lahore Qalandars Family!

[MENTION=141804]QalandarFan[/MENTION] [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] and [MENTION=142432]Titan24[/MENTION]

United R2 picks

Welcome to:
[MENTION=8597]kingusama92[/MENTION] [MENTION=140491]Greenstorm[/MENTION] [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION]

IaLJRpH.jpg

Oh no Misbah's team :facepalm:. What have I done to deserve this :110::110::dw. But owing to the true professional that I am, will give my best :jk. Thanks anyways for selection.

Oh no Misbah's team :facepalm:. What have I done to deserve this :110::110::dw. But owing to the true professional that I am, will give my best :jk. Thanks anyways for selection.

By the end of this league, you will be fan of King Misbah, rest assured, we will surprise you.

Draft Picks

Multan Sultan
Round 1: Abdullah719, Azan Basit, imranq
Round 2: Babu Bhaiya, sweep_shot, Invincible Gujjar

Islamabad United
Round 1: MenInG, TrentDevil, Batman
Round 2: kingusama92, Greenstorm, Major

Karachi Kings
Round 1: Thunderbolt14, Watsupdoc, Da_Future_Knick
Round 2: JibranAnsari, ahmadharis1, Rayyman

Lahore Qalandars
Round 1: Canistani Hero, The Viper, Saj
Round 2: QalandarFan, Mueez, Titan24

Quetta Gladiators
Round 1: TeymurBlake, EngrOmair, CadPakFan
Round 2: Still to pick

Peshawar Zalmi
Round 1: maddgenius, Square Drive, Azzurri
Round 2: Still to pick

All thanks to Almighty Allah for granting me the blessing and unique record of being the first player in PPCL history to be picked by two teams in the same draft. Would like to thank all my fans and supporters but my loyalty is with Karachi. Ball was coming onto the bat and boys played well alhamdulillah.

All thanks to Almighty Allah for granting me the blessing and unique record of being the first player in PPCL history to be picked by two teams in the same draft. Would like to thank all my fans and supporters but my loyalty is with Karachi. Ball was coming onto the bat and boys played well alhamdulillah.

This is similar to what happened with Ben Stokes in PSL 2017 draft, he was completely discarded though, you should be thankful that you are still part of the league

I sense some potential for infighting :vk2

Your Misbah army reminds of that old cartoon Mr. Bean Episode. :vk2

Press Release:

"Let me tell you that all these efforts to try to create some virtual infighting or disagreeing amongst the United players or management is of no use and will go in vain, we are on on the same page regarding every decision, under my leadership. And the decision to select GreenStorm also shows that only factors we consider before selecting a player is his performance, capability and talent, we don't believe in other petty issues, whether the player likes me or not is certainly not wjat we take into consideration, our sole aim is to lift the trophy, while for others it seems to break United, in other words, break the unbreakable." : Misbah-ul-Haq, Head Coach, Bowling,Batting and Fielding Coach, CEO, COO, Mentor, Director, Chairman, Tactician, Senior Physio, Media coordinator and spokesperson of Islamabad United.

#MisbahUnited #MisbahWeWin

:salute

QG picks [MENTION=138670]The_KING[/MENTION] [MENTION=144551]Geil[/MENTION] and [MENTION=136435]Azan Basit[/MENTION]

This is similar to what happened with Ben Stokes in PSL 2017 draft, he was completely discarded though, you should be thankful that you are still part of the league

Of course I am. There is a big difference in caliber between Ben Stokes and myself.

Back