PPCL | PSL l Karachi Kings | Team Thread | #KarachiJeeteyGa

I agree with [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION], Im thinking we have a strong pace attack which can perform on flatter pitches as well, but allows our batsmen such as Babar some room to get comfy

I agree with [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION], Im thinking we have a strong pace attack which can perform on flatter pitches as well, but allows our batsmen such as Babar some room to get comfy

My thoughts exactly! On a more bowler friendly pitch, their all rounder or weak bowler will come more into play.

And I think our bowling attack is good enough to restrict them to a below par score.

My suggestion for line-up [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] [MENTION=135989]world cup captain[/MENTION] - thoughts?

1) Babar Azam / Sharjeel Khan
2) DafutureKnick
3) Watsupdoc
4) ahmedharis
5) Rayyman
6) JibranAnsari
7) Muhammad Amir
8) Arshad Iqbal
9) worldcup captain
10) Thunderbolt
11) Smudger

Let’s do Babar else top 3 will all be left handers. Also perhaps move Rayyman further up to get some more game time as one of our platinum batsmen?

Let’s do Babar else top 3 will all be left handers. Also perhaps move Rayyman further up to get some more game time as one of our platinum batsmen?

Yea could move Rayyman up / had put him at 5 to play more of a finisher role but yes moving to 4 might make sense as well.

My suggestion for line-up [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] [MENTION=135989]world cup captain[/MENTION] - thoughts?

1) Babar Azam / Sharjeel Khan
2) DafutureKnick
3) Watsupdoc
4) ahmedharis
5) Rayyman
6) JibranAnsari
7) Muhammad Amir
8) Arshad Iqbal
9) worldcup captain
10) Thunderbolt
11) Smudger

Flat would be best if we don't want to play an allrounder which I'm fine with. Allrounders tend to be very risky.

1) Babar Azam (Need a right hander in top 3)
2) DafutureKnick
3) Watsupdoc
4) ahmedharis
5) Rayyman
6) JibranAnsari
7) Muhammad Amir
8) Arshad Iqbal
9)Thunderbolt
10)world cup captain
11) Smudger

Bat First
[MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION]

1) Babar Azam (Need a right hander in top 3)
2) DafutureKnick
3) Watsupdoc
4) ahmedharis
5) Rayyman
6) JibranAnsari
7) Muhammad Amir
8) Arshad Iqbal
9)Thunderbolt
10)world cup captain
11) Smudger

Bat First

Looks good to me

Goal is to be the highest run scorer of the tournament and hopefully win some games for my team.

Not worried about Mehwish Hayat or any celebrity in particular.

Excited for the 1st game and will give my 110% as all games are important.

To the people of Karachi:
I know that the Corona virus is going around, but please show your support on social media and of course watch the match on television. :raja

#KarachiJeeteyGa

:kk

Excellent pre-season press conference by [MENTION=137148]Rayyman[/MENTION].

His press conference was followed by a Question and Answer session with the esteemed Karachi coach Mohammad Wasim.

It is an exciting time for Karachi Kings. You are regarded as among the favorites to win the competition. What kind of coaching regimen have you been putting the team through?
I put no compromises on fitness. I’ve designed a custom-tailored diet plan and fitness regime for every player together with trained nutritionists and muscle experts, which they have been implementing over the past year. The boys run hundred laps around National Stadium before breakfast followed by custom-tailored fielding sessions designed with my old friend Jonty Rhodes. The rest of the day I focus on building shots for batsmen and variations tor bowlers within their repertoire. This is the fittest team in the tournament.

Karachi Kings show no shortage in talent when it comes to the batting department historically, providing players such as Babar Azam and Sharjeel Khan to the national team. Who are some up and coming performers that in your opinion can change the dynamic of any game?
With international superstars [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] and [MENTION=137148]Rayyman[/MENTION] anchoring our innings with amazing strike rates, we have quite a bit of room to grow batting talent that can serve Pakistan for the next 10, 20 years. The real patakha for us will be up and coming talent [MENTION=142013]ahmadharis1[/MENTION] who recently smashed Zafar Gohar to 19 runs off an over. Sources from inside the Islamabad United camp tell us that he’s actually experiencing PTSD and undergoing rehab under resident IU psychiatrist Misbah ul Haq, counselor Misbah ul Haq, and esteemed chief psychologist MD Dr. Haq. [MENTION=2515]Jibran[/MENTION] Ansari is our top upcoming talent, smashing 40 in the recent practice game as well. We have also contracted [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] for an undisclosed role.

There have been rumors that [MENTION=132969]Da_Future_Knick[/MENTION] is unable to concentrate in the nets. Is this true?
We are all distracted by [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] and his revolving entourage of beautiful actress friends. However, if Watsupdoc is our Imran Khan, [MENTION=132969]Da_Future_Knick[/MENTION] is our Inzamam ul Haq.

How is the bowling unit? Is it true that Pakistan has found its Shane Warne in [MENTION=145909]Smudger[/MENTION]?
I need only mention Mohammad Amir’s recent “friendly” game 5-fer with seam and swing that to this day gives Rohit Sharma nightmares. It must be said there was nothing “friendly” about the bowling. I am also very excited for some excellent death bowling by [MENTION=148120]iPakistani[/MENTION] and fatal bouncers by [MENTION=2884]shafkath[/MENTION]. To your second question: yes.

Talk us through the surprise selection of [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION].
Look, I don’t want any controversy. The past is the past. So what if he punched Umar Akmal in the face? If you ask me, he had it coming.

Last edited:

His press conference was followed
Talk us through the surprise selection of [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION].
Look, I don’t want any controversy. The past is the past. So what if he punched Umar Akmal in the face? If you ask me, he had it coming.
:amir2
:)) :)))
ROFL
This had me dead bro

Are we going with 5 bowlers btw? Amir is batting at 7!

His press conference was followed by a Question and Answer session with the esteemed Karachi coach Mohammad Wasim.

It is an exciting time for Karachi Kings. You are regarded as among the favorites to win the competition. What kind of coaching regimen have you been putting the team through?
I put no compromises on fitness. I’ve designed a custom-tailored diet plan and fitness regime for every player together with trained nutritionists and muscle experts, which they have been implementing over the past year. The boys run hundred laps around National Stadium before breakfast followed by custom-tailored fielding sessions designed with my old friend Jonty Rhodes. The rest of the day I focus on building shots for batsmen and variations tor bowlers within their repertoire. This is the fittest team in the tournament.

Karachi Kings show no shortage in talent when it comes to the batting department historically, providing players such as Babar Azam and Sharjeel Khan to the national team. Who are some up and coming performers that in your opinion can change the dynamic of any game?
With international superstars [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] and [MENTION=137148]Rayyman[/MENTION] anchoring our innings with amazing strike rates, we have quite a bit of room to grow batting talent that can serve Pakistan for the next 10, 20 years. The real patakha for us will be up and coming talent [MENTION=142013]ahmadharis1[/MENTION] who recently smashed Zafar Gohar to 19 runs off an over. Sources from inside the Islamabad United camp tell us that he’s actually experiencing PTSD and undergoing rehab under resident IU psychiatrist Misbah ul Haq, counselor Misbah ul Haq, and esteemed chief psychologist MD Dr. Haq. [MENTION=2515]Jibran[/MENTION] Ansari is our top upcoming talent, smashing 40 in the recent practice game as well. We have also contracted [MENTION=100918]Square Drive[/MENTION] for an undisclosed role.

There have been rumors that [MENTION=132969]Da_Future_Knick[/MENTION] is unable to concentrate in the nets. Is this true?
We are all distracted by [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION] and his revolving entourage of beautiful actress friends. However, if Watsupdoc is our Imran Khan, [MENTION=132969]Da_Future_Knick[/MENTION] is our Inzamam ul Haq.

How is the bowling unit? Is it true that Pakistan has found its Shane Warne in [MENTION=145909]Smudger[/MENTION]?
I need only mention Mohammad Amir’s recent “friendly” game 5-fer with seam and swing that to this day gives Rohit Sharma nightmares. It must be said there was nothing “friendly” about the bowling. I am also very excited for some excellent death bowling by [MENTION=148120]iPakistani[/MENTION] and fatal bouncers by [MENTION=2884]shafkath[/MENTION]. To your second question: yes.

That's one hell of an interview Wasim gave there. Even he cannot keep his eyes off [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION]'s batting. :viru

:amir2
:)) :)))
ROFL
This had me dead bro

Are we going with 5 bowlers btw? Amir is batting at 7!

Amir and Arshad Iqbal are platinum bowlers so they will most likely play every game, at least home games.

Very nice press conference! Though I have to say Mohammad Wasim makes us work too hard, he should at least think about the seniors :afaq

And yes Saba Qamar is very excited for tomorrow’s match and will give a pre-match speech to pump up the boys.

[MENTION=53377]jeetu[/MENTION] can I know my seam/swing/bounce attributes?

[MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION]

Islamabad has also announced a flat pitch for round 2. Let's wait for tomorrow's match first and then post line up for round 2.

Ground Characteristics:
Bounce - High
Seam - Avg
Swing - Good
Spin - Avg
Deterioration - Low

[MENTION=53377]jeetu[/MENTION] do left handed bowlers do better against right handed batsmen in the sim?

Islamabad has also announced a flat pitch for round 2. Let's wait for tomorrow's match first and then post line up for round 2.

Ground Characteristics:
Bounce - High
Seam - Avg
Swing - Good
Spin - Avg
Deterioration - Low

Looks like a good batting strip. Tentatively from the line-up you posted for the first match.

I would just move myself to 5 and Rayyman to 3, but yes let’s see after tomorrow’s game.

Try maybe also moving around yourself and Thunderbolt - it might impact when he comes on to bowl - but not sure :))

Ground Characteristics:
Bounce - High
Seam - Avg
Swing - Good
Spin - Avg
Deterioration - Low

After going through the IU player list I am happy with our current squad (unless there is a big takeaway from the first match against Multan). 2/3 of their fast bowlers are right handed (who will have slightly more purchase on the surface compared to spinners), so let's continue with babar instead of Sharjeel. Same goes for bowling lineup. We should be looking to thrash them confidently.

Looks like a good batting strip. Tentatively from the line-up you posted for the first match.

I would just move myself to 5 and Rayyman to 3, but yes let’s see after tomorrow’s game.

Try maybe also moving around yourself and Thunderbolt - it might impact when he comes on to bowl - but not sure :))

Top 3 Islamabad batsmen are right handers. I have a gut feeling myself and Amir will be crucial in this game. Also, doesn't seem there is too much purchase for bowlers off the surface. Why move yourself down the order?

Top 3 Islamabad batsmen are right handers. I have a gut feeling myself and Amir will be crucial in this game. Also, doesn't seem there is too much purchase for bowlers off the surface. Why move yourself down the order?

For quick runs down the order - but yes let’s see first what happens in tomorrow’s game.

Islamabad will play two spinners (diamond and platinum) who spin both directions and an off-spinning allrounder so let's look to bat first and minimize spinner effect.

Since they have lots of right handers, we can play Usama Mir instead on me.

Islamabad will play two spinners (diamond and platinum) who spin both directions and an off-spinning allrounder so let's look to bat first and minimize spinner effect.

Since they have lots of right handers, we can play Usama Mir instead on me.

Given their ground attributes and the flat wicket I think you might be a better bet than Usama, but let’s see what happens in the first game today first.

Well done guys! First win in the bag! Eventhough both me and [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] were harddone by :mv

For the next game line-up, I would suggest same line-up, though you could consider bringing in Usama Mir.

Well done guys! First win in the bag! Eventhough both me and [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] were harddone by :mv

For the next game line-up, I would suggest same line-up, though you could consider bringing in Usama Mir.

Same line up works.

For match 3 against Lahore, let's go with the normal pitch. They have poor pacers who won't be able to match us.

They are a batting heavy side so flat may play into their hands. Normal will give a balance or spicy may be a risk worth taking.

Same line up works.

For match 3 against Lahore, let's go with the normal pitch. They have poor pacers who won't be able to match us.

They are a batting heavy side so flat may play into their hands. Normal will give a balance or spicy may be a risk worth taking.

It can go both ways actually, on a more bowling friendly wicket lower skilled bowler might come more into play + their all-rounders as well.

I would still be in favour of a flat wicket, but if you think we should go for a more balanced approach then trust your guts and go for normal.

[MENTION=135989]world cup captain[/MENTION] - on second thoughts let’s back our pacers to get them out cheaply. Let’s go for normal :akhtar

Excellent work all round. Very happy especially with [MENTION=137148]Rayyman[/MENTION], [MENTION=142013]ahmadharis1[/MENTION] and [MENTION=145909]Smudger[/MENTION] for seeing us through that game. Iqbal sahab has informed me that he is delivering KFC to the team hotel tonight so we can celebrate :sarf

Also [MENTION=132969]Da_Future_Knick[/MENTION] good way to anchor the innings!

Excellent work all round. Very happy especially with [MENTION=137148]Rayyman[/MENTION], [MENTION=142013]ahmadharis1[/MENTION] and [MENTION=145909]Smudger[/MENTION] for seeing us through that game. Iqbal sahab has informed me that he is delivering KFC to the team hotel tonight so we can celebrate :sarf

Alhamdulillah for the win :moyo2

I can barely type cuz I hurt my thumb but I will still be available for selection
:fz

We did well too bro! At least in the first game :)))

Yes skip! What are you thinking in terms of line-up?

I am thinking that we should bring in IPakistani - but not sure if we should go all pace attack.

Pitch is flat, IPakistani will be tonked. I want to keep the lineup same

Pitch is flat, IPakistani will be tonked. I want to keep the lineup same

We are going with the same line-up against Islamabad. Sorry, I realise it wasn't clear that I was talking about the Lahore match. :))

I meant for Lahore match on normal pitch - should we bring in iPakistani and go with 5 pacers at home?

Let me think about the combination and look at Lahore's lineup

Top batsmen are all righties except Dunk. So to bring in iPakistani we would have to drop another righty bowler Smudger. Definitely not a bad idea as there high seam/swing and bad spin, plus provides some more batting depth which we have seen is needed. I agree with this change

1) #Sharjeel Khan
2) [MENTION=132969]Da_Future_Knick[/MENTION]
3) [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION]
4) [MENTION=137148]Rayyman[/MENTION]
5) [MENTION=142013]ahmadharis1[/MENTION]
6) [MENTION=57110]JibranAnsari[/MENTION]
7) [MENTION=148120]iPakistani[/MENTION]
8) #Muhammad Amir
9) #Arshad Iqbal
10) [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION]
11) [MENTION=135989]world cup captain[/MENTION]

(Toploading with left handers except [MENTION=137148]Rayyman[/MENTION] as top 2 bowlers are Shaheen and QalandarFan, both are lefties. By the time Rayyman comes in they will be bringing in their righties)
I also want to make this a dry pitch to completely neutralize their bowling all-rounders if it's still possible to change this (our 5man pace attack will perform regardless as attributes suit us, but their bowlers will not be able to acclimatize). Otherwise normal pitch is fine too.

Ipakistani might perform with the bat since it's a normal pitch but since we have to right and left-arm pacers in the lineup, I thought it would be better to bring in a spinner who would turn the ball away from their 7 right-handed batsmen.

In the practice match, Ipakistani was smacked around on a spicy pitch so on a normal pitch, I think he would be expensive.

Let's see how Smudger does on a flat pitch tomorrow and decide.

Ipakistani might perform with the bat since it's a normal pitch but since we have to right and left-arm pacers in the lineup, I thought it would be better to bring in a spinner who would turn the ball away from their 7 right-handed batsmen.

In the practice match, Ipakistani was smacked around on a spicy pitch so on a normal pitch, I think he would be expensive.

Let's see how Smudger does on a flat pitch tomorrow and decide.

To be fair IPakistani didn’t do too bad on the spicy pitch on our home ground - though yes he didn’t do much with the bat either - but still think it gives us a bit more depth :))

Yea I mean the spinner does break the monotony of all our pace attack and might work. One thing are you comfortable with the spinner bowling the last over on our ground?

The other option could be to bring in shafkath.

But yes let’s see how it goes first with the 2nd match at Islamabad’s ground.

Sounds good. Thoughts on the batting lineup I listed?

We are likely to use a cluster of wickets with new ball - so probably better to make a lesser batsman open with sharjeel / Babar. Like if IPakistani plays then open with him otherwise maybe open the batting with Jibran or a bowler along with Sharjeel / Babar

I think one of me or Rayyman should come in at 5 and the other at 3 or 4 - so that at least one of us get to face the lesser bowlers.

[MENTION=135989]world cup captain[/MENTION] [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] - that was a phainta of the highest order dished out :))

After this match, I don't think we should play the spinner. I reckon we should take the risk of playing iPakistani.

This would be my suggestion for the next game:

1) iPakistani
2) Da_Future_Knick
3) Babar Azam
4) Watsupdoc
5) AhmedHaris
6) Rayyman
7) Jibran
8) Amir
9) Thunderbolt
10) Arshad
11) Worldcupcaptain

Otherwise we could look to play shafkath instead of iPakistani

Or move myself to 6 and Rayyman to 4 since I don't seem to be able to buy a run :))

[MENTION=135989]world cup captain[/MENTION] [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] - that was a phainta of the highest order dished out :))

After this match, I don't think we should play the spinner. I reckon we should take the risk of playing iPakistani.

This would be my suggestion for the next game:

1) iPakistani
2) Da_Future_Knick
3) Babar Azam
4) Watsupdoc
5) AhmedHaris
6) Rayyman
7) Jibran
8) Amir
9) Thunderbolt
10) Arshad
11) Worldcupcaptain

Otherwise we could look to play shafkath instead of iPakistani

I rather have Sharjeel play instead of Babar and open. Dafuture can come at one down since losing a wicket is guaranteed in first 3 overs. Otherwise, it looks good.

[MENTION=135989]world cup captain[/MENTION] - maybe we should look to bowl first?

By the way [MENTION=135989]world cup captain[/MENTION] are you gonna go with iPakistani or Shafkath?

We could also go with Shafkath and have Thunderbolt14 open the batting. Maybe he'll do something with the bat since sim has not been nice to him with the ball :))

By the way [MENTION=135989]world cup captain[/MENTION] are you gonna go with iPakistani or Shafkath?

We could also go with Shafkath and have Thunderbolt14 open the batting. Maybe he'll do something with the bat since sim has not been nice to him with the ball :))

If we open two a bowler, then Jibran gets pushed to 8 and on a normal track, we probably won't go down to #8.

1) Da_Future_Knick
2) iPakistani
3) Sharjeel Khan
4) Watsupdoc
5) AhmedHaris
6) Rayyman
7) Jibran
8) Amir
9) Thunderbolt
10) Arshad
11) Worldcupcaptain

If we open two a bowler, then Jibran gets pushed to 8 and on a normal track, we probably won't go down to #8.

1) Da_Future_Knick
2) iPakistani
3) Sharjeel Khan
4) Watsupdoc
5) AhmedHaris
6) Rayyman
7) Jibran
8) Amir
9) Thunderbolt
10) Arshad
11) Worldcupcaptain

There are too many lefties in the top order? Maybe switch me and Rayyaman.

I mean bringing in Shafkath instead of iPakistani and switching the position with Thunderbolt. So Thunderbolt at 2 and Shafkath at 9.

But back your decision whatever you decide!

There are too many lefties in the top order? Maybe switch me and Rayyaman.

I mean bringing in Shafkath instead of iPakistani and switching the position with Thunderbolt. So Thunderbolt at 2 and Shafkath at 9.

But back your decision whatever you decide!

That works. :faf

Can confirm in the game I got smacked I was not feeling very well.

I have done a decent job as opener (21 off 15) and wouldn't mind playing there again if it is for the team benefit.

I have done a decent job as opener (21 off 15) and wouldn't mind playing there again if it is for the team benefit.
[MENTION=135989]world cup captain[/MENTION] - let's play the lad - just for the jazba :akhtar

No worries. I rather have someone play who is active on the forum.

Let's get 'em!:bhatti

Make [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] open. He’s got the best chance of scoring a 50 :salute

:))) I’m thinking bowling order also has to do with my performances as on a mathematical level I should be doing better in the sim than the gold or intl regular bowlers (but I’m doing far worse). I’ve noticed I tend to bowl to the platinum batsman and thus release pressure. One tactic we might consider is shifting my bowling order with Smudger/iPakistani (depending on who is playing) and giving me the death overs where I can bowl to gold batsmen and tailenders. I think Smudger’s spin would also be a good countering tactic for the better batsmen as opposed to giving them 150kph cannon fodder (me). Thoughts [MENTION=135989]world cup captain[/MENTION] [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION]?

:))) I’m thinking bowling order also has to do with my performances as on a mathematical level I should be doing better in the sim than the gold or intl regular bowlers (but I’m doing far worse). I’ve noticed I tend to bowl to the platinum batsman and thus release pressure. One tactic we might consider is shifting my bowling order with Smudger/iPakistani (depending on who is playing) and giving me the death overs where I can bowl to gold batsmen and tailenders. I think Smudger’s spin would also be a good countering tactic for the better batsmen as opposed to giving them 150kph cannon fodder (me). Thoughts [MENTION=135989]world cup captain[/MENTION] [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION]?

Yea well let's see in tomorrows game since you are in a different place in the batting order. But basically the sim decides on its own on when to bowl who - though I do think it has to do with skill levels as well as bowling type.

In this upcoming game I think you will probably bowl in early/middle overs and world cup captain and ipakistani will finish off the game.

Yea well let's see in tomorrows game since you are in a different place in the batting order. But basically the sim decides on its own on when to bowl who - though I do think it has to do with skill levels as well as bowling type.

In this upcoming game I think you will probably bowl in early/middle overs and world cup captain and ipakistani will finish off the game.

The sim has been a bit weird in the bowling order. I was expecting Amir/Iqbal to be bowling in the death rather than me or smudger. Instead, Amir/Iqbal bowl out by over 13/14.

Like Doc said, let's see how tomorrow's line up variation affects the bowling order.

[MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] @worldcupcaptain - great win guys!

Thoughts on the game against Quetta on spicy pitch? Their ground suits pacers as well, so I think we should go with the same line-up. I would just move Rayyman to 3 and bringing back Babar.

My suggestion for line-up:

Karachi Kings Line Up

Da_Future_Knick
iPakistani
Rayyman
Babar
Watsupdoc
ahmedharis1
JibranAnsari
Mohammad Amir
Thunderbolt14
Arshad Iqbal
world cup captain

Since pitch is spicy might be better to switch Rayyman and Babar so that we can capitalize on lesser bowlers. Don’t want to lose Rayyman cheaply. Thoughts?

Since pitch is spicy might be better to switch Rayyman and Babar so that we can capitalize on lesser bowlers. Don’t want to lose Rayyman cheaply. Thoughts?

Yea that’s the other option - to go a bit more conservative we could go - since we are almost guaranteed to lose wickets up top.

1) Amir
2) IPakistani
3) Da future knick
4) Babar
5) Watsupdoc
6) Rayyman
7) Ahmedharis
8) Jibran
9) thunderbolt
10) arshad
11) World Cup captain

Or we could go with

Da_Future_Knick
iPakistani
Babar
Ahmedharis1
Watsupdoc
Rayyman
JibranAnsari
Mohammad Amir
Thunderbolt14
Arshad Iqbal
world cup captain

I don’t mind the look of the first line-up here gives our best batsmen more chance of playing against their lesser bowlers. Though if we don’t lose wickets early on then we would have wasted Rayyman.

Maybe the best compromise is the second line-up above?

If we don’t lose wickets upfront then we should be good as it’s a spicy pitch. I like the second lineup for this reason. Imo everyone will get their chance to bat, no one is really expected to get their 50 unless they come in after the new ball bowlers have bowled out

Quetta has a good bowling attack (2 platinum fast bowlers) so expect to lose 3 wickets at the top on a spicey pitch. I rather load up the top 3 with two bowers and AR.

On the pitch, a score of 150-160 would be solid with our bowling so we don't need a very large score. We just need to make sure we bat out the 20 overs.

Arshad Iqbal
Thunderbolt14
iPakistani
Da_Future_Knick
Rayyman
Watsupdoc
Ahmedharis1
JibranAnsari
Babar
Mohammad Amir
world cup captain

Quetta has a good bowling attack (2 platinum fast bowlers) so expect to lose 3 wickets at the top on a spicey pitch. I rather load up the top 3 with two bowers and AR.

On the pitch, a score of 150-160 would be solid with our bowling so we don't need a very large score. We just need to make sure we bat out the 20 overs.

Arshad Iqbal
Thunderbolt14
iPakistani
Da_Future_Knick
Rayyman
Watsupdoc
Ahmedharis1
JibranAnsari
Babar
Mohammad Amir
world cup captain

There is no point in playing a batsman at number 9 - he'll run out of partners by the time he's at the crease or otherwise he will just get like a few balls to face (not the optimal use of resources I think).

I would still suggest something along the lines of this:

1) Amir
2) IPakistani
3) Da future knick
4) Babar
5) Watsupdoc
6) Rayyman
7) Ahmedharis
8) Jibran
9) thunderbolt
10) arshad
11) World Cup captain