PPFMC:Assistant Manager Sign Up thread

cricketjoshila

T20I Captain
Runs
Post of the Week
COntinuing with the tradition of innovations on PP leagues,PPFMC will allow each manager to choose an assistant manager from among PPers.

He will help the managers in tactics,team selection,posting team in his absence and taking over the team if the manager is fired and other responsibilities.

Please sign up if you are interested in becoming an assistant.

PS:IBAD,i made this thread,if its againist any rules,please delete.:afridi

Move along, Real Fortis doesnt want nor need an assistant lol

arsene-wenger.jpg

There is no deadline on the PP assistants. you can select one for you anytime you want.

Anyone want to be Assistant of the double winners Royal Mafia FC?

Too bad, coz I'm not hiring! :))

Im sorry but me asked me first, I can always be your manager if he declines.

tough competition. One contender and all the managers want him..

The Biryanis actually want an assistant, please let me know.

The Biryanis actually want an assistant, please let me know.

COntinuing with the tradition of innovations on PP leagues,PPFMC will allow each manager to choose an assistant manager from among PPers.

He will help the managers in tactics,team selection,posting team in his absence and taking over the team if the manager is fired and other responsibilities.

Please sign up if you are interested in becoming an assistant.

PS:IBAD,i made this thread,if its againist any rules,please delete.:afridi

Which ever one of you want me. Just let me know :amir

Well whoever wants to be my assistant can help manage my team while I go away on holidays from the 19th - 7th.

MONSTERS DIVIDED still looking for an experienced assistant manager.

Achievements - Won Copa Cup in PPFMC 1

I would be honoured...

Pleasure is all mine!!!

Please have a look at the Matchfixers team and familiarise yourself with the players. Also do create a Matchfixers thread where we can keep all team info. We can also use this to discuss any tactics. We have had one friendly thus far and we beat GA's team 1-0. Next friendly is against KU's team and the results should be up soon.

I'm going to be on and off this season probably so I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunities to pick the team and handle tactics.

We have now won both friendlies and the first game of the season. You coming on board at a good time.

Nothing to do with luck. All about strategies. I'm sure you'll do well.

I'm willing to bring on an assistant manager for Gawalmandi Gang.

Anyone interested?

Freelance/Leatherface/CatfromSpace, you guys looking for an assistant manager? I don't know much about Football but I'm willing to learn (?)

You can work with us. Mordor Monsters :)

We have won a trophy already. The rest have all been won by Rizzy. :))

It goes perfectly with our philosophy. We believe in Crazy Soccer, keeping it real. :yk

Brilliant, we name IBITT our assistant manager. Welcome to Mordor Monsters. :19:

The Monsters will be extinct after facing us.Tevez and Carroll will slay your defense apart viciously.Even Adebayor will be too hot to handle.

Last edited:
Can someone sign up to be assisstant manager for The Huntsmen... I will be away for a bit so need someone active to cover me :akhtar

if you can't find one here, try finding someone in the other sections. You are already on your last strike..

Real Fortis are looking for an assistant. Unfortunately i wont be available for the next 2odd months, so need an assistant ASAP

Apply within lol

Halwa Puri Legends are looking for an assistant as I am away on holiday from 11th to 22nd April.

Team not doing too well this season, so maybe a new manager can turn it around.

Please let me know asap.

thanks

Cani will be free to take over one of these clubs soon it seems. :23:

Back