PPFMC Season 2 - Suggestions

No team should be allowed to retain more than 8 players. 10 MAX. Let's spice it up a little, let's test the managers..no point making it easy, won't be as much fun.

That's not really testing manager's. Manager's will just keep their best 8-10 player's and just fill the rest of the slots.

No team should be allowed to retain more than 8 players. 10 MAX. Let's spice it up a little, let's test the managers..no point making it easy, won't be as much fun.

Let's not

Some of us worked hard to assemble our squads, kinda unfair for them to just be dismantled

I would begrudgingly accept keeping 10-12, even then I would have to make some bold decisions

We should start in FIFA 13 with completely new squads. If we are going to change games then players are very different as well.

Also not in favor of PP members at all.

We should start in FIFA 13 with completely new squads. If we are going to change games then players are very different as well.

Also not in favor of PP members at all.

They won't be very different. There might be small changes.

It's only the managers who already have the strong squads - the Ronaldo's, the Messi's - who are in favor of retaining squads, why I am not surprised? :13:

It's only the managers who already have the strong squads - the Ronaldo's, the Messi's - who are in favor of retaining squads, why I am not surprised? :13:

It's only the one's who have poor squads who are not in favour of retaining squads, why am I not surprised? :13:

Works both ways :)

It's only the one's who have poor squads who are not in favour of retaining squads, why am I not surprised? :13:

Exactly

It is not just Ronaldo BUT I am fond of most of my players, worked hard to get them and I have assembled a decent squad

Well obviously..

My point is, if some managers were lucky enough to land the Ronaldo's, the Aguero's, the Messi's etc in the first season and it worked for them - fair enough. This is now a new season, everybody should start on level ground.

But I understand where you're coming from..its all good :)

Last edited:
How about all managers get a vote and we can decide whether we keep players or start afresh, proper democracy

How about all managers get a vote and we can decide whether we keep players or start afresh, proper democracy

Hey, this isn't a democracy, it's a dictatorship...oh wait...that's PPCL...apparently :))

Who writes this crap? It's funny.

Hey, this isn't a democracy, it's a dictatorship...oh wait...that's PPCL...apparently :))

Who writes this crap? It's funny.

Dictator-poster.jpg

Rizzy's Alias

:)))

I love my Monsters man, they're placed 16th in the league but won me CDF final. Have worked very very hard in having this squad, don't really want Messi, Ronaldo to be honest. CDF final this season just showed you that in the end, even the top players can leave you shell shocked.

Guess i am the only manager who actually realized this in a big way. The whole spirit of the league is in sticking with your squad, even if its very humble and playing smart to get it better with time.

Last edited:
I love my Monsters man, they're placed 16th in the league but won me CDF final. Have worked very very hard in having this squad, don't really want Messi, Ronaldo to be honest. CDF final this season just showed you that in the end, even the top players can leave you shell shocked.

Guess i am the only manager who actually realized this in a big way. The whole spirit of the league is in sticking with your squad, even if its very humble and playing smart to get it better with time.

Can't we use this as a tester season and do that for Season 3? :13:

so should i add a poll to decide what you guys want.

Tell me what options should be added in the poll.

Well obviously..

My point is, if some managers were lucky enough to land the Ronaldo's, the Aguero's, the Messi's etc in the first season and it worked for them - fair enough. This is now a new season, everybody should start on level ground.

But I understand where you're coming from..its all good :)

This. Rizzy was lucky--well thats what I will say here-- to get Messi, Aguero, Casillas etc.
This new season should have a randomizer for all top players and everybody should be equally placed.

This. Rizzy was lucky--well thats what I will say here-- to get Messi, Aguero, Casillas etc.
This new season should have a randomizer for all top players and everybody should be equally placed.

Exactly! but I don't blame him for not wanting to lose big players.

Back