PPFMC Suggestions Thread.

Canistani Hero

Senior T20I Player
Runs
Well, to start off, I'll have to say my first few days as part of the PPFMC have been quite fascinating. It's been great fun, especially with the intense transfer dealings and intriguing negotiations as the window draws closer and closer.

For that, I think we all need to pause for a mili-second and appreciate Ibad for doing a terrific job :14:

We all need to acknowledge that running the PPFMC is not an easy task, it's a thankless job but Ibad's commitment toward the league has been truly commendable.

I've seen alot here in the PPFMC so far, from a sharp bit of business (signing an exciting player on the cheap) to tempers flaring over cancelled deals. However, lets not forget the real deal here.

The real deal here is to have fun. Simple. No two ways about it, yes, it's good to be passionate, we all want to win but don't forget the ultimate goal.

Now to the purpose of this thread, we have already acknowledged that Ibad already has way too much on his plate so we need to jump in and assist him wherever possible.

To begin with, this league is about you, you need to be having fun. If there's something that you feel could be implemented to improve how the PPFMC is being run, you need to put it down in this thread.

It can be anything from increasing/decreasing the number of transfer moves available to having a longer/short transfer window period - Whatever pops into your head, that could make this league more fun, remember, it has to be practical.

Now there are some simple regulations to go about this.

I don't want this to become a troll thread, there will be a limited number of posts on this thread. If somebody has a serious suggestion, they feel will improve the PPFMC, they should put it down here. The suggestion will be addressed to either Ibad or Rizzy.

If you see somebody has posted a suggestion, wait for Ibad to respond to it before putting down another suggestion of your own.

As I have earlier stated, remember to be practical with your suggestions - and finally, please realize their is no guarantee your suggestion will be implemented. Your job is to suggest, the right to implement a suggestion, again, "lies with Ibad and/or Rizzy"

Please remember any suggestion made here can only be implemented from next season onwards.
Lets have some fun :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the thread CH. I also wanted the managers to give me suggestions on how to improve it.

Great idea with this thread.

I'll start things off. I think someone suggested loan deals as a possible improvement. That could help out teams particularly when injuries occur. Would this be easy to implement?

Great idea with this thread.

I'll start things off. I think someone suggested loan deals as a possible improvement. That could help out teams particularly when injuries occur. Would this be easy to implement?

Can't make new changes now. Most probably the suggestions are for the next season.

What i think is that loan deals are not good, and a player of higher callibre will never be happy being on loan.

I have mentioned this before but just to remind everyone. I think we should have the ability to train our players to play in a different position. There should be a limit on how many changes we can make a season. Also i think there should be unlimited transfer moves but harsh fines for people who go over or under the squad limit. Thanks (all changes should be implemented in the new season)

The suggestion will be addressed to one man and one man only, not me, not Rizzy, not FC but the chairman of PPFMC, Ibad himself.

This is not possible as behind the scenes I'm the one guiding Ibad on how to do a lot of things, so a lot of the times I have to chip in and give my thoughts, especially considering I know FM like the back of my hand, I've been playing is for more than 12 years.

I have mentioned this before but just to remind everyone. I think we should have the ability to train our players to play in a different position. There should be a limit on how many changes we can make a season. Also i think there should be unlimited transfer moves but harsh fines for people who go over or under the squad limit. Thanks (all changes should be implemented in the new season)

This is an idea Ibad and I have already discussed and it might be implemented next season (player position retraining).

I agree with Genghis as i suggested earlier lets have loan deals for new season.It happens in real world so why not in FM.

I have another idea. Regardless of how many moves we have in the transfer window, I think each team should be allowed to select one player of their choice to bid on outside of all the players in the teams and in the free market. However, I don't think it should be established players, I think we should select youth players i.e. under 20 years old?

i.e. I can make all my transfer moves and then ask to bid on Wilfred Zaha or something like that

I have another idea. Regardless of how many moves we have in the transfer window, I think each team should be allowed to select one player of their choice to bid on outside of all the players in the teams and in the free market. However, I don't think it should be established players, I think we should select youth players i.e. under 20 years old?

i.e. I can make all my transfer moves and then ask to bid on Wilfred Zaha or something like that

Basically trying to implement youth players into the squads

This is not possible as behind the scenes I'm the one guiding Ibad on how to do a lot of things, so a lot of the times I have to chip in and give my thoughts, especially considering I know FM like the back of my hand, I've been playing is for more than 12 years.

yes, Rizzy is always helping me, and without Rizzy it is not possible to run that league..

I've edited the OP, given Rizzy's experience and knowledge of how FM works, it's probably best to have him involved.

Good to see, some positive feedback/suggestions already coming through the pipeline - Player Position Retraining, is a wonderful idea - we'll have to see if it can implemented from next season onwards.

As far as the transfer window is concerned. I don't agree with either loan deals being implemented or 'unlimited' transfer moves being allowed - for the reason (Rizzy and Ibad have stated several times before) we don't want to have a stark contrast in terms of quality between the clubs as some clubs may become alot weaker with 'unlimited' moves.

My suggestion for the transfer window is - instead of allowing '6' moves (with both a player coming in and a player going out, being counted as a move) - As I said, instead of this, there should be no limit on the number of players leaving the club, There should be a limit of 4 players coming in, with the transfer window and (3) like we already allow with the free agents - I think this will be a stronger challenge for managers and a real test to keep their squads between 18 and 22. Any manager failing to keep his squad between this limit should be heavily fined (50m or perhaps should only be given 1/10th of his transfer window budget for the next window) and/or deducted points.

However, these are just my suggestions to improve the league, I completely understand if they can't be implemented.

Last edited:
Back