Predict how long Mohammad Amir will be available for international cricket?

Predict how long Mohammad Amir will be available? for international cricket

• Total voters

FearlessRoar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
Recently, Mohammad Amir has come out of retirement for the ICC T20I World Cup 2024 and is prepared to play in the upcoming home T20I series for Pakistan against New Zealand. There is uncertainty surrounding whether he will continue to play for Pakistan depending on his performance in the ICC T20I World Cup 2024. What do you think?

this all depends on the next management, if the next management is in favour of Amir he will have another term for pakistan or else he will have to pack his bags.

I think if Pakistan are sensible, just let him have that unofficial retirement like Trent Boult…and call him up for ICC tournaments if they feel he is needed in the next 2-3 years.

If not, that’s ok too.

lets not forget the reason he retired was due to how he had been treated by the management of the time and getting bullied by team mates not because he wanted to retire and play leagues, anyone whose being mentally tortured by management and team mates would have done the same. hopefully he's here to stay

He's a T20 mercenary now. Pakistan might keep him around in the T-20 format.

PCB really has to be the most spineless organisation or really desperate to recall Amir.

Recently, Mohammad Amir has come out of retirement for the ICC T20I World Cup 2024 and is prepared to play in the upcoming home T20I series for Pakistan against New Zealand. There is uncertainty surrounding whether he will continue to play for Pakistan depending on his performance in the ICC T20I World Cup 2024. What do you think?
I believe he will retire soon after that.

Lets take it 1 over at a time and as long as PCB continue to make their lease payments for a cryogenic chamber; to help easy paisa recover after each T20 spell

As long as people like Misbah don;t get involved in PCB's matter and don't misbehave with matchwinners like Amir, he will serve Pakistan in WBC for another 3 years

Long enough to turn a few matches on their heads and win Pakistan some games.

The rest of the herd only dream of it.

If he stays on top of game, he is going nowhere anytime soon especially in t20 format. He is not interested in red-ball so he can easily play white ball for good few years.

Spineless Tendulkar could only manage as many ICC Tournament medals as Aamir despite playing more games
Spineless waqar has zero icc titles but Shreshant has two despite playing less game than Waqar :kp
To op I think Aamir is only play T20 so he can play another 2-3 years

Won't play international cricket after this World Cup...

But will be back in the team for the next World Cup to be played after this... :inti

bro they had to play him in every tournament and become desperate that mortal god could atleast manage to win one icc tournament.

It was a Bollywood script for squeaky :sachin no way he goes over otherwise

I think if Pakistan are sensible, just let him have that unofficial retirement like Trent Boult…and call him up for ICC tournaments if they feel he is needed in the next 2-3 years.

If not, that’s ok too.
Most fascinating idea so far. That's not a bad idea

Yeah I mean your bowlers can’t continue to bowl rubbish for Amir to have to come back and do the job for them.
Regardless of whether they do bowl rubbish or not, it's a good idea to bring Amir back for every t20 World Cup as a senior pacer and mentor in the squad. Boult's return to NZ WC squads isn't based on the lack of NZ bowler performances, but rather they see Boult's value. He ends up returning as their best pacer which might not even be the case with Amir, but that's a good thing.

Spineless Tendulkar? Lol. Rich coming from those supporting fixers, chuckers , tampered and steroid cheats :srini

Amir will end his career with more ICC medals then Spineless Tendulkar.

Spineless Tendulkar? Lol. Rich coming from those supporting fixers, chuckers , tampered and steroid cheats :srini

PCB and pakistani fans are in a desperate condition.

Look how NZ players give more importance to IPL than a international series in Pakistan.

Someone paid $99k to broadcast the series.

That's position of Pakistan cricket.

So expect their fans to throw their toys out of the pram.

PP is the only place where anyone listens to them.

ICC is anyway BCCI.

All unnecessary trolling and Racial content is not allowed. All such posts have been removed and will be removed in the future as well. Please stay on topic

And finally Misbah arrived as a blessing for him.
Blessing? When has Pakistan ever won against India in ODI World Cups? They lost even with Wasim and Waqar in their team, so who is in their team in pretty irrelevant.

Amer is going to have a good world T20. He is a good defensive bowler as he has better variations than Shahaeen.

Fixer has same amount of medals as the losing hundreds fixer :yk3
We need some more "fixers" who could win us ICC trophies , as the " honest and patriotic" players has given us nothing but defeats after defeats.

Mohammad Amir will only be available for T20s even if he continues to play for Pakistan after the ICC T20I World Cup 2024. And I think after the World Cup, he will not continue because he has commitments with league cricket.

Back