Protest erupts in Bangladesh over Bharatiya visa processing delays

Bhaijaan

Hall of Famer
Runs
Post of the Week
They are killing Hindus, vandalising Hindu temples, speaking bad about Bharat but they are desperate to come to Bharat. Hypocrisy at its charam seema.

Protest erupts in Satkhira over Indian visa processing delays​

Hundreds of frustrated visa applicants staged a protest at the Indian Visa Application Centre in Satkhira on Monday, voicing their anger over delays and alleged harassment in obtaining visas.

The protest took place in front of the visa centre in Itagacha after many applicants failed to receive their visas despite waiting for several months.

Authorities have promised to report the issue to higher officials in hopes of calming the situation.

Rustam Ali, a resident of Munjitpur, Satkhira, expressed his frustration, saying: "Getting an Indian visa has become a matter of luck. You can't apply again unless two months have passed since your last attempt. The application fee is Tk875, and while the visa is supposed to be issued within 15 days, it often takes 2-3 months, and even then, the visa doesn’t arrive, nor is the passport returned."

Ali stressed the urgency of his need for a visa, citing the necessity of travelling to India for medical treatment.

Aminur Rahman Alam from the same area shared a similar experience: "I submitted my passport three months ago, but now it has been returned without a visa. They don’t even provide a reason for the refusal. On top of that, the staff at the visa office treats us with rudeness. If there's even a slight mistake, they throw the passport book back at us."

Shahadat Hossain of Assasuni highlighted the financial impact, saying: "Millions of applications are submitted at various visa centres across the country, including Satkhira. Each application, including the e-token, costs Tk1,200. India is earning crores of taka, but they’re not issuing visas. They need to be held accountable for this."

Another applicant, Tarakanath Das of Assasuni, added: "I’ve been waiting for four months without receiving a visa. My wife is very ill, and I need to take her to India for treatment. We have only one demand – we want our visas."

A supervisor at the visa centre, speaking on condition of anonymity, said: "We have no control over visa approvals. We have informed our headquarters in Dhaka about the protest."

Satkhira Sadar police station Officer-in-Charge Rafiqul Islam said: "We sent police to manage the situation at the Indian Visa Centre in Itagacha. Some passports have been returned, and the remaining applicants have been assured that their concerns will be reported to the Indian High Commission in Dhaka."

At this point these "rejuvenated" Bangladeshis are just acting like a bunch of clowns. I hope Bharat keeps the door shut for a long time now.

Situation in Bangladesh seems to be very bad. However, it was along the expected lines. Once the democratic govt of Hasina was ousted, the first thing they were always going to do it make the lives of minorities a living hell. We have seen these things before in other neighbouring countries as well. This will happen the same in India if liberals have their way in and a non-BJP govt start ruling India. I am all for democracy and secularism but secularism must be 2 ways.

India cannot carpet ban all Visa applications from BD. There can indeed be sick patients irrespective of religion who desperately need medical services which are available only in India.

All Hindu, Buddhist and Sikh BD people should be given visa indefinitely until the situation gets better in BD.

For medical treatment, the Bangladeshiz can now go to friendly nations like China and Pakistan.

Please leave Bharat alone.
We are not here to treat people who are of thankless nature.

For medical treatment, the Bangladeshiz can now go to friendly nations like China and Pakistan.

Please leave Bharat alone.
We are not here to treat people who are of thankless nature.
I doubt China will allow BD people into their country for Medical issues. For many poor, India is the only option.

I doubt China will allow BD people into their country for Medical issues. For many poor, India is the only option.

Why would China not allow? They are a friendly nation to Bangladesh?

When I had seen that money from BD came to India as well I was surprised how and it was later that it came to picture a lot of it was on Medical treatment.
This is something I have witnessed first hand in Chennai Apollo Hospital.

So much so that 2 weeks ago there was an article on this

“The ongoing crisis in Bangladesh is unlikely to have a large impact on the revenue of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise (AHEL), though the country holds a 30 per cent share in its overseas patient volume, a top company official told Business Standard.”

Can't be right. sounds like fake news and a hindutva conspiracy to defame bangladesh

Boycott india, except electricity needs, or food or main raw materials for their only notable exports, or just just saving their lives. Hypocritical country

Much like Maldives.
Bharat out for election campaign.
But when Bharat goes out they be like please come back we need your tourists, your donations , water, food etc etc from time to time.

all these favours from Bharat historically never made them thankful.

Turn the grid off Adani bhai, let them suffer in darkness

Last edited by a moderator:
Close the border and shut the Visa for Bangladesh peoples expect Hindus .

Enough of this bhaicharaa now .

bangladeshis should got to china for treatment or better yet, pakistan.

1 Ban rupee (taka) = 2 pak rupee

It will help Pak gain foreign exhchange

all these favours from Bharat historically never made them thankful.

Turn the grid off Adani bhai, let them suffer in darkness
arz kiya hai:

Na ho kisi ka kuch nuqsaan, bas meri dua hai
Jo namak khaye, kabhi namak haraam na nikle
Jo namak haraam nikle, usay dobara namak na mile

It's sad how the poorest of Islamic nations are the ones resorting to anti-India narrative while the richest ones are taking the mutually-beneficial relationship ahead without prejudice.

It's sad how the poorest of Islamic nations are the ones resorting to anti-India narrative while the richest ones are taking the mutually-beneficial relationship ahead without prejudice.

It’s not muslim nations.
Let’s not be foolish enough to speak in the same manner as deluded Pakistanis want us to.

Emiratis, Saudis are the purest of the Islamic nations and we have extremely extremely friendly relationships with them.

Then there is Iran whom we get along with very well and have held on to that relationship despite US pressures.

Bangladesh received a lot of support from us and vice versa until recently.

With Afghans, we share a brotherly bond and receive a lot of love and respect from them.

The SEA nations have cordial relations with us.

So the muslim world is mostly fine and friendly with us.

arz kiya hai:

Na ho kisi ka kuch nuqsaan, bas meri dua hai
Jo namak khaye, kabhi namak haraam na nikle
Jo namak haraam nikle, usay dobara namak na mile
Kash woh ashkhaas jo kissi ajnabi balad ki sahooliat say faiyda uthate hain aur apni araee pesh karte hain, unhay bi apni nashukri ka andaza hou jaye, bilkhasoos jinn kay da'way jooth pay mabni hain.

Are India trying to properly up governments in the rich ones or only meddling in the internal affairs of the poor ones?

I guess you should show sadness at this too.

Kash woh ashkhaas jo kissi ajnabi balad ki sahooliat say faiyda uthate hain aur apni araee pesh karte hain, unhay bi apni nashukri ka andaza hou jaye, bilkhasoos jinn kay da'way jooth pay mabni hain.
Daaway tau jhoothay tumhare haiN. The lie was yours. I don't meddle in pakistani internal issues.
Kaun si ajnabi balad ki sahooliat ka najayaz faida utha raha hoon? I give more than I get. Ask the owners.

Daaway tau jhoothay tumhare haiN. The lie was yours. I don't meddle in pakistani internal issues.
Kaun si ajnabi balad ki sahooliat ka najayaz faida utha raha hoon? I give more than I get. Ask the owners.
Najaiz faida kiss nay lika hai? Tu yaqeenan jooth say baaz nahi ata.
Laddu, ab jitni marzi hai baat kou ghuma kay paish kar, tujhe eik jumlay mein beniqab kar diya hai. Ab bus enjoy kar pakistanio ki mehmannawazi idhar.

Najaiz faida kiss nay lika hai? Tu yaqeenan jooth say baaz nahi ata.
Laddu, ab jitni marzi hai baat kou ghuma kay paish kar, tujhe eik jumlay mein beniqab kar diya hai. Ab bus enjoy kar pakistanio ki mehmannawazi idhar.
Beniqab karoge to mere zakhm dikhne lagengay. Purde meiN rehne do, purdah na uthao.

Liar Liar pants on Fire.

Are India trying to properly up governments in the rich ones or only meddling in the internal affairs of the poor ones?

I guess you should show sadness at this too.

If you look at things in an unbiased way Deadly, I highly doubt you would, but IF you choose to, you will realise it's actually the opposite. Literally every internal issue India has invites comments from Pakistani media, establishment or govt. CAA, UCC, Indian elections, Farmer's protest, Kashmir/Ladakh, Failed moon mission, you name it. Pakistan always has something to say, "officially".

Tell me once where Pakistan passed an internal bill resulting in Bhartiya politicians starting bhangda in the Indian Parliament. Where is that meddling in internal affairs?

You might bring up the unsubstantiated "but everyone knows RAW did this ..bla bla" .. while turning a total blind eye on what your agency has been named and shamed doing internationally with terrorist infrastructure in PoK.

Tut tut tut

India's extremist government and its supporters yet again showing how small their hearts are.

Disgusting
But you are big hearted, so don't get disgusted. Tolerate our small heartedness and show kindness.

Don't be small hearted like us.

But you are big hearted, so don't get disgusted. Tolerate our small heartedness and show kindness.

Don't be small hearted like us.
I see pain and suffering, no matter who or where in the world, and it breaks my heart.

I'm glad the UK helps wherever it can.
For the most part we hear certain groups/religions call for death to the west but it doesn't stop entry of innocent people from those groups entering when they need urgent help.

of course, I only troll when I say Indians have small hearts, the truth is probably far worse... there seems to be an inherent problem within their society and this is affirmed by your own experiences which have made you re-assess your own views.

I see pain and suffering, no matter who or where in the world, and it breaks my heart, except when it is hindus.

of course, I only troll when I say Indians have small hearts, the truth is probably far worse, hindus are the worst of the worst... there seems to be an inherent problem within their society and this is affirmed by your own experiences which have made you re-assess your own views.
Fixed your post.

The ones with the visa are the ones we shouldn't have a problem with.

It's the illegal immigrants who are the issue.

Border should be firmly shut. No more visas to Bangladeshis.

Those who are here ask them to leave.
Bangladesh is in a downward spiral now. They were actually doing well under democratically elected Hasina govt but the misguided youths backed by America chose the path of extremism and wanted to become another Pakistan. So all of this was bound to happen. Just wait and watch what else happens in future. ICC already removed T20 WC (women's) next year from there and I am sure they won't host any global event for a long time. However, cricket is least of their worries. USA is already planning to establish a Christian state comprising parts of Bangladesh and Myanmar, like East Timor. Aage aage dekho hota hai kya. It is funny to see these delusional uneducated kids celebrating in social media as if they have beaten India by ousting Hasina but in reality they signed the bond to become another country that will be a puppet and yes man of USA.

Bangladeshis are merely asking
If you look at things in an unbiased way Deadly, I highly doubt you would, but IF you choose to, you will realise it's actually the opposite. Literally every internal issue India has invites comments from Pakistani media, establishment or govt. CAA, UCC, Indian elections, Farmer's protest, Kashmir/Ladakh, Failed moon mission, you name it. Pakistan always has something to say, "officially".

Tell me once where Pakistan passed an internal bill resulting in Bhartiya politicians starting bhangda in the Indian Parliament. Where is that meddling in internal affairs?

You might bring up the unsubstantiated "but everyone knows RAW did this ..bla bla" .. while turning a total blind eye on what your agency has been named and shamed doing internationally with terrorist infrastructure in PoK.

How the media behaves is different to how governments behave.

Maldives booted India out for meddling. Bangladesh have a swift quick too and now Hasina is living in your country.

There is hardly a comparison between direct interference and malfeasance and some journos and politicians in Pakistan squawking.

So go back to your original point. Rather than lamenting over the fact poor Muslim countries distrust India, perhaps you should lament over the fact that India is a disruptive influence in neighbouring territories.

Fixed your post.
Well that just isn't true either.

Millions of good people in Pakistan have looked after both the Hindu (and Christian) communities...

You're making the usual mistake of tarring everyone with the same brush.

The ones with the visa are the ones we shouldn't have a problem with.

It's the illegal immigrants who are the issue.

What is the surety that the ones with VISA won’t tear apart their passports the moment they enter Bharat and migrate to Gurgaon.

You are right. I stand corrected.
While Bangladesh has not officially asked India for her extradition, there are two reasons why even if they ask for it, India would not be able to oblige.

Political Offense Exception (meaning someone cannot be extradited for crimes of political nature) and Non-Refoulement Principle (where they will face unfair treatment and vendetta). These are the reasons countries like UK use to refuse extradition of people.

This is how they create false narration. The entire nation is busy with program in relation to relieve the flood (which is cause by India itself) and Indians are spreading news that huge protests have erupted inorder to get visa for India in Bangladesh.

I thought that I will not going post any thing related to flood in Bangladesh inorder to stop throwing mud at each other, but there is a limit to the misinformation and propaganda by the Indians. Their self centered attitude is what makes them isolated in the entire South East Asia.

This is how they create false narration. The entire nation is busy with program in relation to relieve the flood (which is cause by India itself) and Indians are spreading news that huge protests have erupted inorder to get visa for India in Bangladesh.

I thought that I will not going post any thing related to flood in Bangladesh inorder to stop throwing mud at each other, but there is a limit to the misinformation and propaganda by the Indians. Their self centered attitude is what makes them isolated in the entire South East Asia.

Well, it is possible that the people who are affected by floods, and the people who have applied for an Indian visa are mutually exclusive.

Never fear Bangladeshis, my fraud Mamata ammayi will let you in for free, just come in illegally through the Bengal border.

Get a free Aadhar card, build you mosques, change the demographic and do whatever you want to do, as long as you vote for our fraud ammayi.

:uakmal

That’s great.
An online friend of mine does drama and is looking for a break. Facing challenges currently as most of the casting directors won’t hire a middle aged 5’2” bald tranny.
The TVF (Panchayat) guy is my close friend. He likes such people.

So among the most well connected nations in the world is at the risk of isolation from Bangladesh , Maldives because some Rikshaw pullers and fishermen there won’t have it any other way.

We are so scared.

Which part of protests for denial of Visa is misinformation?

How can it be a false news when there is literally videos posted in OP?

LOL at India standing isolated in South East Asia. Isolated by whom?

India caused floods? How?

India is the only politically stable abd economically flourishing economy in South East Asia, no wonder its an isolated example.

Tut tut tut

India's extremist government and its supporters yet again showing how small their hearts are.

Disgusting
Indeed. Why don't the big hearted Pakistani 'brothers of Bangladesh' give them visas and airlift them to the Land of the Pure where milk and honey run in rivers on the holy soil of the riyasat-e-madinah?

Why do Bangladeshis want to come and live in poor, filthy, Islamophobic, Modi and RSS ruled India?

Indeed. Why don't the big hearted Pakistani 'brothers of Bangladesh' give them visas and airlift them to the Land of the Pure where milk and honey run in rivers on the holy soil of the riyasat-e-madinah?

Why do Bangladeshis want to come and live in poor, filthy, Islamophobic, Modi and RSS ruled India?
Correction Bangladesh's Hindus who look to Modi for redemption courtesy to CAA rhethoric

India caused floods? How?

India is the only politically stable abd economically flourishing economy in South East Asia, no wonder its an isolated example.
Bangladesh gets flooded every year, India opening dams or not. It is the most flood prone country on earth. Bangladesh had devastating floods even in 2022, when India's so-called 'friend' was in power.

South Asia.. South East Asia is different region.

Indian visa centres in Dhaka and Sathkira have been closed for operations following a wave of protests that erupted over delays in visa processing. The closures, which took effect today, come in the wake of significant unrest among visa applicants frustrated by prolonged waiting times and bureaucratic hurdles.

Bangladeshis are merely asking

How the media behaves is different to how governments behave.

Maldives booted India out for meddling. Bangladesh have a swift quick too and now Hasina is living in your country.

There is hardly a comparison between direct interference and malfeasance and some journos and politicians in Pakistan squawking.

So go back to your original point. Rather than lamenting over the fact poor Muslim countries distrust India, perhaps you should lament over the fact that India is a disruptive influence in neighbouring territories.
As far as the biggest protest, it looks sri lanka took the medal. they were unhappy with india and went with China. The chinese puppet govt was kicked out. and they came to India with a begging bowl.

The trend is these poor countries expect handouts. doesn't work in the long run

India really opened a Pandora's box with their Bangladesh shenanigans. Now the whole region is united in anger at India.

I hope Bangladeshis cross the border in droves to take their revenge ( in a non violent manner).

I hope to bump this thread in 10 years when Bangladeshi flag is flying high over Kolkata

India really opened a Pandora's box with their Bangladesh shenanigans. Now the whole region is united in anger at India.
Except for the SL with their begging bowl
I hope Bangladeshis cross the border in droves to take their revenge ( in a non violent manner).

I hope to bump this thread in 10 years when Bangladeshi flag is flying high over Kolkata
bengali muslims? non violent ways?

BTW what is with Pak and their dreams of flags?
Hope india opens all dams and turn east pakistan into a river :inti

Except for the SL with their begging bowl

bengali muslims? non violent ways?

BTW what is with Pak and their dreams of flags?
Hope india opens all dams and turn east pakistan into a river :inti
Bengalis and Bangladeshis have fought many struggles. Now, the time is right for them to unite.

I didn't mention Bengali Muslims. All religions will come together for reunification.

Indian visa centres in Dhaka and Sathkira have been closed for operations following a wave of protests that erupted over delays in visa processing. The closures, which took effect today, come in the wake of significant unrest among visa applicants frustrated by prolonged waiting times and bureaucratic hurdles.
great. Close all of them. They can go to Pakistan or China for medical treatments. Why come to unfriendly interfering India and take medical help from us Kaafirs.

Tut tut tut

Disgusting
Can you blame India? The new BD Government and the majority of BD wanted India out of their country. The blamed all their miseries on India and its puppet Former BD PM Hasina. Now both are out and everyone laughed at India and Hasina.

Now that the dust has settled in, they want India to give visas to BD people so that they can come and work in India.

India should do what is in its interests. May be BD people can apply for work visas in China or Pakistan. Their best friends.

Bengalis and Bangladeshis have fought many struggles. Now, the time is right for them to unite.

I didn't mention Bengali Muslims. All religions will come together for reunification.
you mean hindus and muslims living to getgher as equals under 1 law? wasnlt anathema to jinnah?

Didn't he claim hindus and muslims are two separate people and hence cannot be in a country together?

Was that taqqiya on his part or is this taqqiya in your part?

besides, bengali hindus already rejected this in 1947, proposed by the blood thirsty mongrel suhrawady of direct action day fame.

Of course you are welcome to believe that current Bangladesh is much better, tolerant society led by Jamaati razakars and bengali hindus would gladly join them.

Much like Maldives.
Bharat out for election campaign.
But when Bharat goes out they be like please come back we need your tourists, your donations , water, food etc etc from time to time.
Yeah and BD is much more dependent on india. Any major illness for in middle class households means trip to India. Any major shopping trip to Kolkata. Energy dependency although no money to pay for imports, their biggest export is completely dependent on India exporting then cotton, food imports from India and just about everything else. On top of that we have chest beating nationals who are looking other way while the whole country time passes attacking Hindus. Shameless country with absolutely nothing to show for 170 million people. Although we have a bigger enemty with Pakistan, Pakistanis can be proud of lot of achievements while all BD can do is best their chests and declare themselves as being tigers while leaving a life of mouse

Bengali Hindus fought to have a separate home from muslim dominated east Bengal.

Its called the Bengali Hindu homeland movement.

Learn history before you make such preposterous propositions.

Some struggles fought by Bangladeshis:
Noakhali Hindu Massacre in 1946
Rajshahi Hindu Massacre in 1962
East Pakistan Hindu ethnic cleansing in 1964 (because hair of Prophet Muhammad pbuh was stolen from a shrine in Kashmir)

Rich history of religious unity displayed by Bangladeshi muslims.

And there is more, but this should be enough to make the BD Islamists happy. If they are still hungry, I will provide more for them to rejoice.

How can it be a false news when there is literally videos posted in OP?

LOL at India standing isolated in South East Asia. Isolated by whom? Minnows from Bangladesh?

You guys are so ungrateful for 1971 man. Don't come crying to big daddy India again in near future.

:shakib

Yeah and BD is much more dependent on india. Any major illness for in middle class households means trip to India. Any major shopping trip to Kolkata. Energy dependency although no money to pay for imports, their biggest export is completely dependent on India exporting then cotton, food imports from India and just about everything else. On top of that we have chest beating nationals who are looking other way while the whole country time passes attacking Hindus. Shameless country with absolutely nothing to show for 170 million people. Although we have a bigger enemty with Pakistan, Pakistanis can be proud of lot of achievements while all BD can do is best their chests and declare themselves as being tigers while leaving a life of mouse

Small correction.
Pakistanis are not our enemies.
We fought wars over land disputes and because of their army propaganda but people of Pakistanis are genuine descendants of Sindhu ghaati ancient Mahabharatiyas and hence our modern day cousins. We have always had a special place in our hearts for Pakistanis regardless of whatever happened for this is how love works. Even if she gives me poison it’s amrut for me.

Small correction.
Pakistanis are not our enemies.
We fought wars over land disputes and because of their army propaganda but people of Pakistanis are genuine descendants of Sindhu ghaati ancient Mahabharatiyas and hence our modern day cousins. We have always had a special place in our hearts for Pakistanis regardless of whatever happened for this is how love works. Even if she gives me poison it’s amrut for me.
I have started liking Pakistanis more after being reminded of the true face of Bangladeshis.

Back