PCB files formal complaints with ICC over visa delays and inappropriate conduct in the India vs Pakistan match

Has the PCB taken the right decision to launch a complaint to the ICC about Indian crowd behaviour?

• Total voters
I hope the tournament isn’t shifted away from India. The BCCI should be really scared now.

Is pakistan participating in next year Olympics in Paris?.it's not directed at you but after seeing condemnation of French policies left and right here .I am curious.
Unlike india other countries don't involve religion and politics in sports.

They may not get shifted but atleast games won't be hosted in areas where there is islamaphobia on a rise or at cities where pakistan players may not be safe

Places where Pakistan is hated - that's almost whole of India. If people are discovering that now they were probably living in different world.

In ideal scenario, India shouldn't be hosting this WC with hostile relations with Pakistan.

But greed of cricket boards including PCB and greed of players means everyone is playing and complaining.

Places where Pakistan is hated - that's almost whole of India. If people are discovering that now they were probably living in different world.

In ideal scenario, India shouldn't be hosting this WC with hostile relations with Pakistan.

But greed of cricket boards including PCB and greed of players means everyone is playing and complaining.

Except in the Muslim areas of India.

Hyderabad was fine.

Unlike india other countries don't involve religion and politics in sports.
Pak pulled out of 1990 asia cup in india.

Pak pulled out of 1980 Olympics.

Pak does not prefer to play against Israel.

U can see Russians situation now .everything is politics now

Footballer Anwar El Ghazi suspended by German club over pro-Palestine post. Good example for Rizwan not to mix sports with religion
They take religion side when it suits them only. Rizwan is known for this religious tricks and mixing his skills with religion. He is a smart guy and should be made captain

Congratulations. Your govt must be doing a bang up job if they have managed to instill hatred of Pakistan across the whole country.

Australia captain Pat Cummins speaking in pre-game presser:

[Reporter:]

Some controversial statements have been made. Firstly, Mickey Arthur has made some controversial statement. Then we saw even Mohammed Rizwan he made a controversial statement that he's supporting - these victories dedicated to Hamas. So, do you think this all is required on the cricket field? Because it's simply politicization. What's your view on this?

[Pat Cummins:]

I think I only got half of that. But yeah, I love seeing sports people, seeing their personalities brought out as well. So, yeah, no hugely strong thoughts either way.

Australia captain Pat Cummins speaking in pre-game presser:

[Reporter:]

Some controversial statements have been made. Firstly, Mickey Arthur has made some controversial statement. Then we saw even Mohammed Rizwan he made a controversial statement that he's supporting - these victories dedicated to Hamas. So, do you think this all is required on the cricket field? Because it's simply politicization. What's your view on this?

[Pat Cummins:]

I think I only got half of that. But yeah, I love seeing sports people, seeing their personalities brought out as well. So, yeah, no hugely strong thoughts either way.

Indian reporters trying hard here...Poor of ICC - should throw such idiots out of the room but then...

Last edited:
It has been the case since 1947. Not a gift of any govt.

Nope. Imran Khan's biography he specifically mentioned how much love Pakistan cricket team got on their return to India. I'm guessing the govt wasn't BJP back then.

Ok enough insults on Pakistan for one day

Find another topic or post about this topic only

You know you have hit a nerve of reality and truth when RSS come out defending in their droves.

You know you have hit a nerve of reality and truth when RSS come out defending in their droves.
RSS are total idiots and pathetic goblins.

They have no sense of civilization and honor.

I have seen that in America at NBA games if you taunt or disrespect the players when sitting courtside, you will get ejected from the stadium & sometimes even banned.

In India, there is no penalty as such. Crowds are allowed to act like hooligans. They are even encouraged to behave like such by the RSS.

Latest update on the visa issue:

In replying to PCB’s concerns, the ICC assured that they are following up on the matter. However, the final decision rests with the Indian government.

The ICC will keep trying to get visas for Pakistan fans and journalists.

Back