Quality cricket bat grips in Karachi

Abdulrehman

Debutant
Runs
Hello there.I want to buy some cricket bat grips preferably Gm,Kookabura etc for my screaming cat.Does anybody know where to get them here ? I want them in pure white color.Thank you

not sure about karachi, try speaking to some dealers in lahore....zaidi sports or may be cricket company, they might have some good quality grips.

Hello there.I want to buy some cricket bat grips preferably Gm,Kookabura etc for my screaming cat.Does anybody know where to get them here ? I want them in pure white color.Thank you

What was the screaming cat grip like?

That yellow grip that comes with it- you either love it or hate it! no in between.

What was the screaming cat grip like?

That yellow grip that comes with it- you either love it or hate it! no in between.

IMO I don't like The Scat grips, dont seem to be the best in terms of quality and pattern.

The screaming cat grip was pretty good it had a very nice feel to it but it wore down so quickly and got all black.It hardly looked yellow anymore.I put a pure white grip on it yesterday and it looks good.

Lekka grips are very goo imo. If you also buy the gloves you get a few free grips and The bat will not move around.

Last edited:
Salix chevron are the best grips imo... Matty Prior and Virat Kohli are using them at the moment.

Sent from my GT-I9300

recently observed david warner, chris gayle, kieswetter,virat kohli,sachin tendulkar and a couple of others using chevron grips.

Last edited:
Back