Quetta Gladiators (169/4) clinch a last ball thriller by 6 wickets against Lahore Qalandars (166/4) to secure their place in the playoffs of PSL 9

Horribly misjudged by Linde. It's never easy running backwards but these need to be taken

I knew this was a circus league apparently the Nafay guy is a tik tok star hence his selection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saud Shakeel being this great player of spin is a myth in white ball cricket. He has never played it that well. Good in red ball though.

You don’t need to expose yourself further on this forum, your senseless posts are enough of a proof
So if I respond to your nonsense, then it’s senseless?

Keep politics out if you don’t want a harsh political response

Nafay is clearly the next Brian lara, what a player. Can't believe we allow tiktok stars to play in leagues smh.

Required is almost 11 now, these guys need to get a move on

There should be a video compilation of each one of Saud’s sixes in this PSL

It would be a delightful watch

Is there any minimum West Indies players quota ? Why s hope is playing ? Not a great t20 player at all

Nafay is clearly the next Brian lara, what a player. Can't believe we allow tiktok stars to play in leagues smh.

The owers of QG probably saw the movie "hussle" and wanted to make it a realy by scouting someone from social media

Just plays his hand so early

Stay in your crease you fool!

Is there any minimum West Indies players quota ? Why s hope is playing ? Not a great t20 player at all
To my knowlege -- there isn't a min quote for any specific foreign country

It’s Quetta’s fault for playing this fool at number 4

Nafay struggling to find his rhythm, facing 3 consecutive dot balls at the start of the 17th over. Quetta need him to accelerate quickly!

Shaheen puts Nafay out of his missery, now it's game on

oof poor non review from Quetta... but then again, Nafay was really struggling out there.

Saud has faced 10 overs worth of deliveries and has only 70 runs to show for it. That's quite poor.

Lahore to Quetta:

If we didn't qualify, then i won't let you do it either now.

Back