Quetta Gladiators (206/5) beat Peshawar Zalmi (190/6) by 16 runs in Match 2 of PSL 9

10 overs 100 runs. Good so far. Need to score more than 220 here to give their bowlers chance to defend.

Shakeel needs to get out now

Cant have Russow and Rutherford just sitting on the bench being wasted

Saud back to 'why am i sitting out for 33 games' Shakeel

Bruv get a move on!

What is Shakeel doing? why is he looking for gaps???

Saim has done well. And i think QG are shooting themselves in foot themselves

10 overs 100. Anything below 220 is a loss for QG. They should ve sealed the match from that position

better than both actually better range of shots better hitting power
I hate Rizwan's guts, but Rizwan does have that one leg side shot which he puts the life of KPK in which is the most powerful shot in the arsenal of all three players

iam talking t20s here
he easily has better shot range and better power game than babar riz
Based on what?? This one innings. Rizbabar may not be great but saud is not better than them. Haris saim farhan are way above him in oecking order in t20s

Saim haris babar tkc. Zalmi should back themselves to chase anything if any 2 of the above fire

There you go

the difference between Pakistani batsmen and an overseas batsman.

Look at the quality of the bowling attack in PSL. Roy was out of form in England and struggled to score 20 runs in SA20. Now he can score because of the poor pitch and bowling attack.

Look at the quality of the bowling attack in PSL. Roy was out of form in England and struggled to score 20 runs in SA20. Now he can score because of the poor pitch and bowling attack.
Peshawar's bowling attack has been the worst for past couple seasons. This season as well it doesn't look better.

If Nafay can keep, QG can bring in Umar Amin instead of Sarfaraz

1-38 by Zeeshan

really good in the context of the game if you ask me

Zalmi bowing is quite weak . Quetta has a good balanced attack . It’s zalmi battings vs Quetta bowling

Quetta Gladiators 206/5 (20 overs)

8th 200+ for Quetta Gladiators
3rd highest for QG
Only second time QG score 200+ runs in the 1st innings!

Not really following the match but did anyone see what speed Zeeshan was hitting?

It’s been nice to see the speed gun on some of these under 19 bowlers.

Too quick for you there Babar?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back