Quetta Gladiators (206/5) beat Peshawar Zalmi (190/6) by 16 runs in Match 2 of PSL 9

Babar and Saim are going to give Amir the beating he deserves for the horrible disparaging comments he made about Babar.

Babar and Saim giving Amir the beating he deserves for the horrible disparaging comments they made about Babar.
Babar hasnt done anything of note against Amir? What are you on about? Hes smashing low quality bowlers like Hasnain and Wasim JR. They are the kind of rubbish he prefers to represent Pakistan

Babar hasnt done anything of note against Amir? What are you on about? Hes smashing low quality bowlers like Hasnain and Wasim JR. They are the kind of rubbish he prefers to represent Pakistan
I meant to say the beating that him and his team are going to receive. Babar and Saim will chase this easily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ayub looks great

he was all over the place in the BPL and NZ series

viv had a better ODI strike rate in the 80s than Babar in 2016 onwards

I miswrote the post and edited it but you were in such a rush to respond like you usually are when anyone mentions Amir or Sarfraz that you replied before I could even edit it
thanks for clarifying that you basically are confused

Some poor captaincy here by Russow

Should get Hossien to bowl in tandem with Abrar

What Babar, thinks he is playing in his front courtyard with his bros

Second time I’ve seen Saim throw his wicket away with a run out in recent times.

He really needs to fix this issue, he’s a star in the making but he can’t make dumb mistakes.

I love this top 3 and I hope that this ends up being our top 3 in the international side as well.

Would not even mind if it’s Ayub + Haris at opening and Babar at 3.

This Haris & Ayub are walking wickets in international cricket thank god for Baba & Rizwan !

"There was no need for that"

What is this bibi on about? Harris was making sure they stay ahead instead of piling on pressure for his side. Pakistani commentators dont understand cricket at all

LOL TKC has to give the strike to Babar Azam

Ayub and Haris threw their wickets away but as long as Babar is there there is still hope.

very good bowling by Abrar

Just goes to show the importance of knowing how to bowl from red ball cricket experience

Zalmi needs Amir to come back and bowl a couple of overs so they can stack up some runs.

Excellent phase of bowling by QG

Pressure right back on PZ

No its psl. We shall talk about intl performance lol. Diff criteria diff players.
and in international cricket. Fakahr Zaman is Pakistan's pride, and their best white ball batsman.

Salute to Fakhar!

2 overs of Hossien and Abrar

Game on the line in these two overs

and in international cricket. Fakahr Zaman is Pakistan's pride, and their best white ball batsman.

Salute to Fakhar!
What happened to the best Pakistani white ball players Akmal and Sharjeel?? not even PSL level hahaha

So has babar. Infact fakhar's record as opener in INTL T20 is pathetic. So stop advocating without any logic
Fakhar was the best opener last PSL. And in my opinion has been outperforming Babar and Rizwan in recent PSL seasons. He opened a long time ago in international t20. So deserved another shot if an opening slot became available.

There’s no guarantee fakhar would perform given his international record. He might flop again. Babar you know you’re always going to get good performance. But there is a chance that Fakhar might be better. Probably doesn’t hurt to try out. And of course Babar will perform at 3 regardless.

The only guy I’ve seen in PSL as opener to consistently get near or exceed the performance of Babar and Rizwan in PSL year after year is Fakhar. That does count for something.

Keep the same field hasnain dont bring mid off into the circle!

Its moments like this when you realise how brainless these emerging Pakistani pacers are

Seems like an easy chase for Peshawar Zalmi. It means they have deliberately prepared batting pitches for PSL 9.

Abrar traps Babar. Watching this game for him he's our only hope in spin department

Back