Rank the current Test bowling attacks of Test playing nations

Devadwal

Test Debutant
Runs
As title suggest rate the current test bowling attack

Australian - Cummins, Hazelwood,Starc Lyon, Marsh/ Green

India- Bumrah, Shami , Siraj , akashdeep ,Ash ,jaddu and Axar Patel .

South Africa - Rabada ,Jansen , burger ,Nortje and Maharaj.

NZ - boult,southee , Jamieson, Henry and Azaz Patel .

Bangladesh - Shoriful Islam, Taskin Ahmed , H.Mahmood, N Rana ,Taijul , Shakib

Pakistan - Shaheen, Naseem , Mohammad Ali , Khurram Shehzad , Jamal and abrar Ahmed.

England - Jofra Archer ,Mark wood ,Gus atkison ,Woakes , Stone and Bashir.

Top 3 is Easily pick as australia , India and South African test bowling attacks

But what about others?

England 3rd test match vs Sri Lanka - this bowling attack is worse attack i have seen from recent times.

No wonder They gets Epic phainta at home .

India > Aus > SA > NZ > Eng > WI/BD/Pak/SL

Very sure about the order for the top 5 bowling units. Not sure about the order of WI/BD/Pak/SL.
I think Australia has little edges over india due to third pacer . Hazlewood> Siraj .

I think Australia had little edges over india due to third pacer . Hazlewood> Siraj .
They are far behind India in spin. India has ATG spin unit. My order was considering all conditions. I will go with Indian bowling unit for all conditions.

Indian bowling unit has outbowled Aus 4 times in a row now. 2 out of 4 times was in Aus. Having said that Aus bowling unit is really a good one as well , not too much behind India. Great pace unit and Lyon was pretty good.

They are far behind India in spin. India has ATG spin unit. My order was considering all conditions. I will go with Indian bowling unit for all conditions.

Indian bowling unit has outbowled Aus 4 times in a row now. 2 out of 4 times was in Aus. Having said that Aus bowling unit is really a good one as well , not too much behind India. Great pace unit and Lyon was pretty good.
If we are talking all conditions , then Saffer attack is overrated and doesn't deserve to be at #3

@Devadwal I think ind prefers kuldeep over axar in india as per the eng series.so the attack is much better .Kuldeep can be the lone spinner too anywhere in sena if our batsmen are good

@Devadwal I think ind prefers kuldeep over axar in india as per the eng series.so the attack is much better .Kuldeep can be the lone spinner too anywhere in sena if our batsmen are good
Yes for more varieties Kuldeep is playing but Axar patel batting is very important so he has some edges over kuldeep .

I think kuldeep is bit risky outside Asia as alone spinner

If we are talking all conditions , then Saffer attack is overrated and doesn't deserve to be at #3
But all others have same problem ( Expect Australia,India ) so where you rate saffer for all conditions attack ?

But all others have same problem ( Expect Australia,India ) so where you rate saffer for all conditions attack ?
Saffer attack struggled in places like SL and Pakistan.

Also struggled in Australia.

I'd put England above SA. Their attack won them a series in Pakistan and are generally more competent in Asian conditions.

Yes for more varieties Kuldeep is playing but Axar patel batting is very important so he has some edges over kuldeep .

I think kuldeep is bit risky outside Asia as alone spinner
Definitely risky as most of our batsmen are not reliable. But he can get the wickets unlike the rest of spinners who are mostly defensive outside sc.He was able to tie down eng on batting pitches .I wish we can have him as attacking option.

Saffer attack struggled in places like SL and Pakistan.

Also struggled in Australia.

I'd put England above SA. Their attack won them a series in Pakistan and are generally more competent in Asian conditions.
Without Anderson and broad England attack will struggle even at home .

Only jofra is quality they have , other are average at best.

I rate Africa attacks above england .

Without Anderson and broad England attack will struggle even at home .

Only jofra is quality they have , other are average at best.

I rate Africa attacks above england .
Well now that Jimmy has retired , it is left to be seen what England does in Pakistan. You are right. I was talking about the last decade.

This new attack has not played in Asia, so the Pakistan series will be a good measure of England's new bowlers.

Having said that , South Africa bowling attack is rubbish in Asia. They got whitewashed in a Test series in Pakistan where everyone else has either won or drawn the series.

Australia would be on top of the list in pace conditions while in spin conditions India is currently the best

Australia would be on top of the list in pace conditions while in spin conditions India is currently the best
And if you want a combination of both then it’s the Pakistan team... a deadly bowling attack that can give you nothing to cheer about :ROFLMAO:

India cause now akashdeep will come in as third pacer and harshit as 4th pacer

Australia
South Africa
India
New Zealand
England
Bangladesh
Sri Lanka
West Indies
Afghanistan
Ireland
Zimbabwe