Rate the avatar above you

The Legend

Debutant
Runs
Its a well knows thing so i don't have to explain it anymore.
Lets start.
I'll rate Pakpassion logo 10/10

^ lol - provoke some comments! I think JOHN TERRY can join the list too ;-)

8/10 for creativity :14:
------------------

Shearer ! Won me quite a few Fantasy Football competitions over the years. Great player

7/10

^ Cool picture :D . It´s not only about Dhoni, it´s for the fact it very much matches my attitude as well :) .

^^^^^^^^^^^ 1000000000000000000000000/10 for the Beast( for Salman)

Last edited:
DHONI183 said:
^ Cool picture :D . It´s not only about Dhoni, it´s for the fact it very much matches my attitude as well :) .

Not you own yaar, the one above you

Indiafan said:
Not you own yaar, the one above you

Oops :22: !!! I seemed to have missed something then :boom: . Will be careful in future :19: .

Last edited:
7.5/10

NICE!! Great creativity!

Apart from Hasan Raza, he has to go!:p

5/10

Why is there a funny looking wheel in the middle of that Irish flag ?

:p

oh .. thnx .. was always wondering what it symbolized.

^

Quite a good one :19: . The flag looks good.

Pak_Pace said:
no idea who that is, swo cant say much...5/10 it is...
WHAT!!!!!!you do not know teh guy that single handedly saved the world from destruction (x-3)

i zee rating . will give you a 5/10 since the only face i could barely recognize is gul janna !

Last edited:
Is that a peacock? What does it signify? What purpose does this avatar serve?

Until I know, 7/10 for its beauty.

kashif77 said:
5/10

Why is there a funny looking wheel in the middle of that Irish flag ?

:p

:)))

Um. because the funny quarter moon and star were out smoking?

Ok, ignore my post, re rating avataars, I'm not 'really' in this thread. Just thought that was a hilarious post.

Cryin Out Loud said:
:)))

Um. because the funny quarter moon and star were out smoking?

Ok, ignore my post, re rating avataars, I'm not 'really' in this thread. Just thought that was a hilarious post.
Idiot, ruined my turn. :p

Thanks to hari i have to edit my post. Map of india? hmmm :13:

I'm gonna go with 6/10, i don't like maps. :p `

Last edited:
f.b.m said:
4/10

Cant figure out what it is.

I think it's iron man, and i'll give that one 8/10. Can't wait to see it on the big screen.

Geordie Ahmed said:
6/10

Looks cool BUT not sure what it is

It is Jimmy Page's insignia.. Jimmy Page = lead guitarist of Led Zeppelin = world's greatest guitarist of all times (screw santana, hendrix :p)

I'd have to say Luton Bad Boys "Million Dollar Man MoYo" and Sparkawks "Pimp Daddy Bhajji" are the two best avatars :19: :19:

Love Alan Shearer (always did his celebration in school when a scored a goal in primary school lol :22: )

8/10

9/10

A very nice artistic rendition of the great man.

He IS really talented
----------------------
8/10
He is really talented BUT doesn't perform as well as i would like him to

About Zoso:

http://altreligion.about.com/library/glossary/symbols/bldefszoso.htm

Called "Zoso" because it resembles a word, this glyph is one of four enigmatic symbols appearing on the cover of rock group Led Zeppelin's album Four. Each member of the band chose a personal emblem for the cover; this symbol was chosen by guitarist Jimmy Page as a personal emblem.

The symbol is probably derived from a sixteenth century treatise by mathemetician and occultist Girolamo Cardano, where it is used to represent the planet Saturn for purposes of magick. Page is a Capricorn, a sign ruled by Saturn, and Saturn, of course, is the planetary ruler of lead. The symbol also bears a strong resemblance to characters of the "alphabet of the Magi," a seventeenth century text used exclusively for fashioning magical talismans.

What it means personally to Page is unknown, as he has never publically revealed its meaning, but his interest in magick and Crowleyanna is well known. (He even operated an occult bookshop called "Equinox" for a time.)

Page's symbol appears among symbols of the OTO in ephemera related to Kenneth anger's film "Lucifer Rising."

5.5/10
Not sure what is it trying to depict but is aesthetic.

9.5/10

Reminds me of the first morning of a test match at WACA(of the 90s) with Ambrose bowling

Back