Rate the avatar above you

Dunno whos in that avatar, looks like a 10/10 just walked into a restaurant and he's checking her out.

6/10.

Sick poster, but needs a new DP (one of the previous ones oughta do).

Also, Rizwan will show his talent against England. I'm an early supporter of his, so that no one calls me a bandwagon when he starts rekking everyone. :ronaldo

0/10

I love Drake, Uncharted is one of my ATG game series (platinumed all 3) but I wont be able to play 4 until late August so every time I see above I feel like I've been stabbed in the heart.

10/10, because novelty. Shehzad looks surprised, like a deer caught in the headlights, which, as cameras and Shehzad go, is as rare an occurance as any.

12/10, hilarious take on the 50s propaganda pics. Loved and found the one before this one with the rainbow Mullah even funnier though. Doubt most even know what the written text in the current meme means.

Last edited:
8/10, would look epic if you made background transparent somehow.

8/10

That's the best looking space cat I've ever seen

Never really could make out what it was, thought it was some abstract painting because its too small to make out. After googling it turns out to be The Starry Night Joker.

So rating goes from 5/10 to 8/10.

Never really could make out what it was, thought it was some abstract painting because its too small to make out. After googling it turns out to be The Starry Night Joker.

So rating goes from 5/10 to 8/10.

That Aunty gets a 10/10
What a hero

8/10

One of my favourite players of all time, but probably not one of his best representations haha.

Back