Rate the avatar above you

Lolz.

Anyway, I can't even make out the avatar on my phone. Is that Legolas.

Don't know how to rate it. If I rate it high I risk looking like a pedo. If I rate it low I risk looking like a bad person because she is just a child after all.

Will play it safe and say 5/10? :danish

Looks some kind of ancient coin?

:))) :))) :)))

Don't know how to rate it. If I rate it high I risk looking like a pedo. If I rate it low I risk looking like a bad person because she is just a child after all.

Will play it safe and say 5/10? :danish

Haha, cute little girl picture will always create controversy.

I'll rate yours 7/10, nice beard. :amla

7/10

Hate Chelsea, but I like what this avatar symbolizes - Chelsea is definitely burning these days.

4/10 - dislike Gambhir but gave a slightly higher rating because the poster is one of the better ones.

6/10 I like the picture, don't know what it is though.

7/10

Hate Chelsea, but I like what this avatar symbolizes - Chelsea is definitely burning these days.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was going for, not an ancient coin [MENTION=136874]Yatoo[/MENTION]! :))

7/10 Haris is all class, but I think you could've chosen a better pic

8/10

Kaanpti tangain always a pleasure

9/10 - avatar means a lot more than simply Shafiq signalling someone to be quiet, shutting up haters since day 1.

8/10
Ur the guy who's obsessed with umar akmal right?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

4/10

Mostly because I use a dark PakPassion skin so it looks terrible.

8/10: I like the the shadowy figure... it's cool because the user is quite outspoken yet has a very minimalistic avatar, that contrast is quite nice.

5 out of 10. Some great people in the pic but Avatar doesnt really mean anything.

^ That's how I imagine SIF looks like in really life

Back