RAW, Mossad and Afghan NDS behind terrorism in Pakistan, say security agencies

haha what locals say is considered as the truth ?

Very good. That's the best prove you can give me ?

And, do you always use random youtube video of random ppl saying something as proof?

I am yet to see someone list 50 addresses of Indian consulates in Afghanistan forget 107. :)

Sorry yaar I wont be able to go to Afghanistan at this time to bring you the addresses and also google search doesnot give any details about them.

Not much time left America /Nato are leaving and there is big possibility of Afghan Taliban rising again. Chances are PAK Army and ISI will start the support for them as they have been our allies and can help us crush the TTP and BLA/BRA. Once Afghan Taliban take control of the border areas with Pakistan then we can focus on Kashmir. I can see India trapped badly.

Last edited:
Only Zaid Hamid's statement is valid I guess. :41:

:))

It's ok, your Bharat is not so mahan after all, it'll take time to sink in if ever. Fact is your government is waging a war on Islam and if you cannot digest that, suck it up. I got nothing against general Indian population but I certainly have issues with the Indian government as much I do with Pakistani government.

Sorry yaar I wont be able to go to Afghanistan at this time to bring you the addresses and also google search doesnot give any details about them.

Not much time left America /Nato are leaving and there is big possibility of Afghan Taliban rising again. Chances are PAK Army and ISI will start the support for them as they have been our allies and can help us crush the TTP and BLA/BRA. Once Afghan Taliban get control of the border areas with Pakistan then we can focus on Kashmir. I can see India trapped badly.
I could guess your excuse as you can never give those details which doesn't exist. :)

Thanks for the bolded part.

It's ok, your Bharat is not so mahan after all, it'll take time to sink in if ever. Fact is your government is waging a war on Islam and if you cannot digest that, suck it up. I got nothing against general Indian population but I certainly have issues with the Indian government as much I do with Pakistani government.

Again, these kind of rhetoric starts when you can't back your statement with fact. I can understand. ;)

Your own Abbottabad commission's investigation report on Osama's life in Pakistan. Published today.

What's next ? The ppl in commission were traitors too. :)

http://dawn.com/news/1023524/findings-of-abbottabad-commission-how-us-reached-osama

In case you didn't get the memo ... The narrative of mainstream Pakistani media, which is on record to be getting massive funding from Uncle Sam, is to pin the blame on Sheikh Osama Bin Laden while I completely reject it because 9/11 was an inside job. Make of it what you may.

Lol.
Some trolls saying OBL was not in Pakistan.They should be Zaid Hamid's followers.According to ZM and his followers ,everything happening is an Indian /CIA/Zionist conspiracy.When there is an earthquake,Its Indian conspiracy.When there are floods,Its CIA/Zionist conspiracy.This is a very sick mentality.If you do not accept your mistakes ,how are you going to solve them?Pakistanis have a habbit of blaming the Indians/West for all of their miseries.This is not the right approach.

Again, these kind of rhetoric starts when you can't back your statement with fact. I can understand. ;)

No amount of facts will alter your perception because you've got rose tinted glasses on.

In case you didn't get the memo ... The narrative of mainstream Pakistani media, which is on record to be getting massive funding from Uncle Sam, is to pin the blame on Sheikh Osama Bin Laden while I completely reject it because 9/11 was an inside job. Make of it what you may.

I was not expecting anything different either.

head ....sand

No amount of facts will alter your perception because you've got rose tinted glasses on.
This thread shows how many facts you have been rejecting. and how many you have actually given.

So enjoy your sand.

Lol.
Some trolls saying OBL was not in Pakistan.They should be Zaid Hamid's followers.According to ZM and his followers ,everything happening is an Indian /CIA/Zionist conspiracy.When there is an earthquake,Its Indian conspiracy.When there are floods,Its CIA/Zionist conspiracy.This is a very sick mentality.If you do not accept your mistakes ,how are you going to solve them?Pakistanis have a habbit of blaming the Indians/West for all of their miseries.This is not the right approach.
Even the issue with muslims in Burma was done by Indians according to ZH. :p

I didn't know Indians are so powerful.

Lol.

Contrary, this is the usual rhetoric of those people who are politically naive. What I'll add on is that these conspiracies are facilitated by the spineless rulers and authorities in Pakistan, so they are just as much involved as the foreign enemy.

Lol.

Lol

I was not expecting anything different either.

head ....sand

Yes a bunch of cavemen invaded the airspace of America while it possessed the most advance air trafficking system on the planet and it did nothing to stop it, instead it malfunctioned. Cool story. :)))

Yes a bunch of cavemen invaded the airspace of America while it possessed the most advance air trafficking system on the planet and it did nothing to stop it, instead it malfunctioned. Cool story. :)))
So you moved goal post now ?

@KB

Are you ZH in disguise?

Btw,seems like by blaming foreign countries,you people can get a sense of comfortability.

Im a Pakistani but I must say our people lack critical and logical thinking.Some think 9/11 was an inside job.:facepalm:

@KB

Are you ZH in disguise?

Btw,seems like by blaming foreign countries,you people can get a sense of comfortability.

Does Zaid Hamid give you nightmares? Read again, I said Pakistani government is just as guilty of crimes as are the foreigners because they do it through collaboration. And to be clear I am not his disciple.

Also, any Muslim with a brain should recall the war declared on mankind by Iblees, if you think this is ancient then you really need to revisit the Qur'an. This life is a constant battle between Haqq and Baatil.

Im a Pakistani but I must say our people lack critical and logical thinking.Some think 9/11 was an inside job.:facepalm:

Then the families, who lost family members that day and are demanding a second comprehensive investigation for it must also lack critical thinking.

Does Zaid Hamid give you nightmares? Read again, I said Pakistani government is just as guilty of crimes as are the foreigners because they do it through collaboration. And to be clear I am not his disciple.

Also, any Muslim with a brain should recall the war declared on mankind by Iblees, if you think this is ancient then you really need to revisit the Qur'an. This life is a constant battle between Haqq and Baatil.

I know that.See,do you think any country would risk murdering its own people(9/11)?

You do not trust Pakistani Media
You do not trust Pakistani politicians
You do not trust Pakistani investigations
You do not trust american media
You do not trust american politicians

I am sure you do not trust anything starting with Ind. Even you don't think Indigo is a color.

So, whom do you trust ?

I am sure you do not trust anything starting with Ind. Even you don't think Indigo is a color.

So, whom do you trust ?

Exactly,bro.Lol
He wants everyone to trust him.

It would be stupid to think that they won't have a hand in it just like it would be stupid to think that they are the "sole reason" for the terrorism in Pak . They may be providing financial support and training but its the local population that is willing do do it in the name of race or religion .

It would be stupid to think that they won't have a hand in it just like it would be stupid to think that they are the "sole reason" for the terrorism in Pak . They may be providing financial support and training but its the local population that is willing do do it in the name of race or religion .
yah, that would be a fair enough assessment.

As I mentioned before, they may have been involved as its been going on by both sides.

But some of these baseless/fact less data provided by some is just joke and obviously not going to do anything against RAW if they are really there.

:)))

Musharraf, Zardari etc. are traitors to Muslims therefore their statements are null and void.

Great comic value kb . You probably trust social workers like LeT founder :facepalm:

@ post 72 by Hamza : & you do not believe PK foreign minister .... more :facepalm:

Fantastic to see posters like king,kb & hamza being ultra selective in whom to believe :runaway:

So, whom do you trust ?

Smashing shot Garu :D

Great comic value kb . You probably trust social workers like LeT founder :facepalm:

@ post 72 by Hamza : & you do not believe PK foreign minister .... more :facepalm:

Fantastic to see posters like king,kb & hamza being ultra selective in whom to believe :runaway:

our politicians with their history are good enough to have trust on them?
in osama's case, there was not a single piece of evidence given to the general public to prove that the SEALs finished him. oh and that picture was photoshopped.

So, whom do you trust ?

we actually use that thing called brain to think for ourselves and not being spoon fed by media etc.

our politicians with their history are good enough to have trust on them?
in osama's case, there was not a single piece of evidence given to the general public to prove that the SEALs finished him. oh and that picture was photoshopped.

hamza, put a lid on trolling . You mean to say the whole world & PK foreign minister & PM were lying through their teeth to support the amrikkan,zionist & indian conspiracy !!!

Re: RAW, Mossad and afghan NDS behind terrorism in Pakistan, say security agencies

All are lying except some anonymous posters on PP and the likes of Zaid Hamid amd few un named sources on some lottle known media website.

Re: RAW, Mossad and afghan NDS behind terrorism in Pakistan, say security agencies

There are more no. of muslims in India than in Pakistan.If there is even an iota of truth in the article its a war between two countries not religions.

I know that.See,do you think any country would risk murdering its own people(9/11)?

Look up the New American Century document produced by think tanks in America. It clearly states America needed a Pearl Harbor like event again to rally the public opinion to invade Afghanistan. This was done in response to the rising threat of Afghan Taliban establishing Shari'ah there and Uncle Sam and their allies feared that the Taliban would be successful in establishing a just Islamic State therefore to derail such plan America planned 9/11 in conjunction with Mossad. So yes these people don't value human life, especially not that of civilians, they are psychopaths. Our own politicians are examples of this, biggest one being Musharraf who made the deal with US to allow drone strikes and handed over the daughter of this Ummah, Dr. Aafia Siddiq !!

Think, if a just Islamic State existed today, don't you think people would embrace Islam in hoards and without resistance? This was the case in Madinah too which initially had a dominant Non-Muslim contingent.

The entire foreign policy of the Kuffar is to suppress the return of Khilafah. They are in Afghanistan especially because Army of Mahdi (AS) will emerge from there. These people know the ahadiths of end times better then the Muslims and that's why they may be leaving the country soon but their bases will remain intact !!

There are more no. of muslims in India than in Pakistan.If there is even an iota of truth in the article its a war between two countries not religions.

Our brothers in India are mostly a silent majority. It is definitely a war between Truth and Falsehood whether you want to believe it or not. And you are being dragged into it even if you don't want to.

All are lying except some anonymous posters on PP and the likes of Zaid Hamid amd few un named sources on some lottle known media website.

They are. Pakistani media is fully backed by America and the less said about our sorry excuses of people we call politicians the better.

So, whom do you trust ?

I trust Allah SWT and His Messenger SAW and whoever speaks the Truth, especially the Ulema e Haqq which are few in numbers today.

Why the hell should I trust my own government that sold the blood of Muslims to the enemy by enabling drone strikes ???

Our brothers in India are mostly a silent majority. It is definitely a war between Truth and Falsehood whether you want to believe it or not. And you are being dragged into it even if you don't want to.

Oh my my.Who is true and who is false?

Silent majority?Muslims are as much responsible for progress of India as anyone else.Do you know who the deputy chief of Indian airforce was in 1971?

I will be dragged into any war my country fights.And most willingly.

They are. Pakistani media is fully backed by America and the less said about our sorry excuses of people we call politicians the better.

An you are the angle of truth.Ok.

You are retarded kb . Seek medical help asap .

Last edited:

The brothers are every day trying to jump into Pakistan side like ppl used to do from east Germany.

Your country has a citizenship on arrival for those brothers who are oppressed and escaping the Indian soldier's bullet and running into your country.

Lip service is the best some ppl can do.

I trust Allah SWT and His Messenger SAW and whoever speaks the Truth, especially the Ulema e Haqq which are few in numbers today.

Why the hell should I trust my own government that sold the blood of Muslims to the enemy by enabling drone strikes ???

Let me guess. That channel's anchor is Zaid Hamid.

The brothers are every day trying to jump into Pakistan side like ppl used to do from east Germany.

Your country has a citizenship on arrival for those brothers who are oppressed and escaping the Indian soldier's bullet and running into your country.

Lip service is the best some ppl can do.

Well it's obvious you are quite thick in the head and don't seem to get that I despise Pakistani government just as much for their treachery and betrayal to Islam.

Let me guess. That channel's anchor is Zaid Hamid.

It would be good if you get your head out of the sand and stop with your lame attempts to discredit me by associating my thoughts with ZH. For me those sources are sufficient.

Well it's obvious you are quite thick in the head and don't seem to get that I despise Pakistani government just as much for their treachery and betrayal to Islam.
Saudi are betrayal to Islam
West are enemy of Islam
Pakistan govt is betrayal to Islam
Indians are enemy of Islam
Shias, bengalis and ahmedis are kafirs

Zaid Hamid was right. Pakistanis will be on moon in 5 years. :))

Last edited:
It would be good if you get your head out of the sand and stop with your lame attempts to discredit me by associating my thoughts with ZH. For me those sources are sufficient.

Does someone need to do that ?? You are doing it for yourself.

KB is good comic relief.Classic case.

West are enemy of Islam

Garu, kb is already on moon . he is the advanced model in madrassa circles :sami

lol posting wikipedia articles to try and back up points but completely ignore/close ones eyes to statements by US Generals/US Congressmen...interesting

Oh and Garuda...no, everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ7-KYaTROc

This video is ISI conspiracy against the food, water, health, & bollywood movies distrubitor agency "Raw".

Raw and Indian government never been involved in killing of innocent people.

This person is wearing a mask, he is not real.

Last edited:
Look up the New American Century document produced by think tanks in America. It clearly states America needed a Pearl Harbor like event again to rally the public opinion to invade Afghanistan. This was done in response to the rising threat of Afghan Taliban establishing Shari'ah there and Uncle Sam and their allies feared that the Taliban would be successful in establishing a just Islamic State therefore to derail such plan America planned 9/11 in conjunction with Mossad. So yes these people don't value human life, especially not that of civilians, they are psychopaths. Our own politicians are examples of this, biggest one being Musharraf who made the deal with US to allow drone strikes and handed over the daughter of this Ummah, Dr. Aafia Siddiq !!

Think, if a just Islamic State existed today, don't you think people would embrace Islam in hoards and without resistance? This was the case in Madinah too which initially had a dominant Non-Muslim contingent.

The entire foreign policy of the Kuffar is to suppress the return of Khilafah. They are in Afghanistan especially because Army of Mahdi (AS) will emerge from there. These people know the ahadiths of end times better then the Muslims and that's why they may be leaving the country soon but their bases will remain intact !!

So you believe what American think tank says ??

Garu, kb is already on moon . he is the advanced model in madrassa circles :sami
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2s9stz4Z6HA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Enjoy.

The first trip is about to start. Waiting for power to come.

Last edited:
of course I do, figured out your trolling mode from the previous thread of apostasy.

You are so enlightened that your extremist views were called cancerous by kji & then you were hugely smacked by Jadz on the apostasy thread . Kji & Jadz are PK posters who validated my stand that stupidity & hate has no nationality .

West are enemy of Islam

The truth hurts the most to those living in a bubble. Muslim Bengalis are my brothers and don't know much about the moon thing. The arrows are pointed towards the Muslims, there's no secret about this.

You are so enlightened that your extremist views were called cancerous by kji & then you were hugely smacked by Jadz on the apostasy thread . Kji & Jadz are PK posters who validated my stand that stupidity & hate has no nationality .

Their views hold no credibility from any angle in Islam so if you want to take their position, good for you but it has no bearing on facts.

The truth hurts the most to those living in a bubble. Muslim Bengalis are my brothers and don't know much about the moon thing. The arrows are pointed towards the Muslims, there's no secret about this.
Yah, hence your loving army killed the bengali brothers?

Arrows pointing towards muslims ? You don't see the AK 47s, which some muslims point towards others.

You don't see Shias hold tightly and another muslim brother slitting their throat in the name of religion.

This is also truth.

Their views hold no credibility from any angle in Islam so if you want to take their position, good for you but it has no bearing on facts.

You live in this cozy little world where no one's views or opinion matter except your OWN extremist views. People like YOU need medical help in isolation from rest of the humans till you are cured .

So you believe what American think tank says ??

I go by documented facts and actions not their speech which is often the opposite of their true intentions. Like Obama who is on record to say he didn't approve of National Defense Authority Act but signed it anyway. :))

I go by documented facts and actions not their speech which is often the opposite of their true intentions. Like Obama who is on record to say he didn't approve of National Defense Authority Act but signed it anyway. :))
So you believe things documented by Americans ? :p

You live in this cozy little world where no one's views or opinion matter except your OWN extremist views. People like YOU need medical help in isolation from rest of the humans till you are cured .

I'm absolutely fine with supposed extremist views if backed up by authentic evidence compared to mere whims of random PP'ers wishing to invent their own Islam. I find it odd that someone who is hell bent on facts would defy his own logic when I clearly presented them in that thread.

'

Man,you are contradicting yourself.You said you should not trust the west buy now you are saying us to trust an American think tank.

An you are the angle of truth.Ok.

it is a well known fact (in our country at least) that Obama has spent $50 million on the Pakistani media to reverse anti-American sentiments.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YnfIZO6wDlo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He was presenting Islamic version of it and GOOGLE Uncle says his version is what the Islamic interpretation has been so far.
I think in most cases (may be over 99%) views on forum do not really translate into character or behavior.

No point in cheap shots

'

Man,you are contradicting yourself.You said you should not trust the west buy now you are saying us to trust an American think tank.

That document reveals the real motives of invasion and who is really behind 9/11. There's no contradiction because I said not to trust what they say in the media like they are spreading Democracy blah blah, in reality they are there to suppress Islam.

A lot of Americans also think 9/11 was an inside job....and a lot of questions haven't been answered properly in that regards....if you think Pakistanis lack critical thinking, then I guess a lot of americans, canadians, british also lack that, based on your theory.

RAW, Mossad and afghan NDS behind terrorism in Pakistan, say security agencies

Indian army general and afghan "RAW" agents ;-)ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373398348.595557.jpg

That document reveals the real motives of invasion and who is really behind 9/11. There's no contradiction because I said not to trust what they say in the media like they are spreading Democracy blah blah, in reality they are there to suppress Islam.

Lol.

You say we should not trust the west but when it suits your agenda, you say we should trust them .

Lol.

You say we should not trust the west but when it suits your agenda, you say we should trust them .

any evidence that OBL/muslims were behind 9/11? there is more evidence to support the contrary though.

The comics on this thread.LOL.The head in the sand denial and consipray theories.Nice laughs.

Lol.

And what possible agenda could I have?

If you really believe that a bunch of cavemen invaded America despite it possessing the most advanced air trafficking system and that it happened to conveniently malfunction then :)))

Look up Building 7, no plane hit that building yet it collapsed.

Aww . The poor internet mullah :moyo does NOT realize he is speaking to a Indian :)))

If you don't like this poor internet mullah why reply to him.
And explain what is poor internet mullah?

West are enemy of Islam

Who said shias and bengalis are kafirs other then unknown guys and yes ahmedis are non muslims.

Who was behind 9/11?

Who said shias and bengalis are kafirs other then unknown guys and yes ahmedis are non muslims.
May not be Kafirs but some thinks they are less of a muslim and hence needs to be wiped out.

Saw a talk show last night.

Mr. Hamid Gul thinks definitely someone from ISI or Pak army helped OBL to hide in Pakistan. And interestingly he feels "The guy who helped is a Hero" and its a success that Pakistan was able to keep OBL hidden for so long.

Is this guy has a stable mind ? Really. Pakistan millitary should be proud of hiding OBL ?

Back