RAW, Mossad and Afghan NDS behind terrorism in Pakistan, say security agencies

Mohsin

Senior T20I Player
Runs
Nothing new, i mean we all know...but some people still need their eyes opening (oh and btw, this is NOT saying that people like Hakimullah Meshud etc are actually indians/afghan pretending to be Pakistani, so relax...but where does the support...training, finance, weaponry, medical care, shelter etc etc etc come from?)

pass_nation.jpg

by Hafiz Tariq Mahmood
[The Nation]

LAHORE - Intelligence agencies of India, Afghanistan and Israel are involved in terrorist activities in various parts of Pakistan.

Reliable sources told WAQT NEWS on Saturday that in Karachi mostly Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) of India was involved in killings. In Balochistan, RAW and Afghan intelligence agency, NDS, have joined hands to encourage separatists. At a broader level, it becomes a troika with Mossad as its third wing.

Daily killings in Karachi have become a serious challenge to the government and the steps taken by it so far have failed to bridle the criminals. “The security agencies have the evidence of RAW’s involvement in Karachi terrorist activities,” said the sources.

According to them, after committing heinous acts, terrorists go to the RAW offices along the Afghan border (AKA ERM 'CONSULATES'), show the videos to the officials, collect money from them and get directions for further operations. Evidence about the RAW providing millions of dollars to such elements is available with the Pakistan Intelligence agencies.

The RAW, in collaboration with Afghan intelligence agency, NDS, is also actively providing covert financial and weapon support to Baloch militant groups, Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA), Baloch Republican Army (BRA) and Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), for terrorist activities in the province. These outfits are pursuing the separatist agenda and are responsible for playing havoc with the province. “Irrefutable evidence” suggests that Baloch militants are being harbored at various places and training camps located at Kabul, Nimroz and Kandahar in Afghanistan by RAW in collaboration with NDS since 2006. (THATS NOTHING NEW...BRAMDAGH AND MURRI HAVE BEEN THE GOVERTMENT'S GUESTS IN KABUL BEFORE)

RAW is also providing sustained financial and monetary support to Baloch feudalists and militants, both in Afghanistan and Balochistan. Besides, RAW, with the complete support and patronage of Afghan authorities, is also providing arms and ammunition to Baloch militants for terrorist activities inside Pakistan. Sources privy to the situation also claim they have evidences that RAW is involved in providing fake identity and travel documents to Baloch militants for moving out of Afghanistan to India, UAE and Western countries.

“It is arranging visits of Baloch sub nationalists and militants to India for training purposes. In this regard, RAW arranged a visit of Riaz Gull Bugti (a leading militant commander of Brahamdagh Bugti) to India in September 2009, where he was trained by RAW for terrorist activities. In order to overcome the linguistic problems, RAW is also arranging Balochi language courses in India for Afghan intelligence operatives through Baloch instructors so that their expertise could be utilised to intensify terrorist activities in the province.

RAW, in collaboration with prominent Baloch sub-nationalists round the globe, is also persistently utilising various international forums, NGOs and think-tank organisations like United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) to malign Pakistan through arranging stage events such as preplanned anti-Pakistan interventions, media briefings, protests and demonstrations. “Their convergence, facilitation and media coverage is managed and funded by RAW and other agencies through their operatives.

Tarek Fateh, a Canada-based political activist and sympathiser of Baloch sub-nationalists, after spitting venom against Pakistan during the UNHRC 22nd session at Geneva in February this year, visited India on RAW’s sponsorship for future directions. He also held one-and-one meetings with RAW ex senior officers, Vikram Sood and AS Daulat.

According to the sources, the close relatives and friends of Hakim Ullah Mehsud, Maulana Fazlullah, frequently visits Afghanistan to meet RAW officers under diplomatic cover in their embassy and consulates, and collects money for terrorist activities in Pakistan.

The Swat militants are being harboured in camps in the areas of Kunar and Nuristan. They are imparted training and given weapons for organised militant actions against Pakistan’s regular and civil armed forces in FATA areas. Maulana Fazlullah and his commanders openly travel in Afghanistan and visit Indian Embassy/consulates, RAW and NDS offices as if Afghanistan were their hometown.

RAW and Mossad are also preparing plans against the nuclear installations of Pakistan.

http://www.terminalx.org/2013/07/raw-mossad-nds-behind-terrorism-in-pakistan.html

Last edited:
one more bogeyman now to throw blame on... getting harder to keep track of it all...

Who's the 'one more bogeyman'? This is nothing new...but if its hard for you to 'keep track' then i suggest to write it down on a piece of paper...a small A10 piece of paper should be enough

Who's the 'one more bogeyman'? This is nothing new...but if its hard for you to 'keep track' then i suggest to write it down on a piece of paper...a small A10 piece of paper should be enough

NDS.. this is the first time I got to know about their existence.. regarding your suggestion of A10 paper, the way things are running in our part of the world, I might run out of the A10 pretty quick..

Reliable sources :facepalm: told WAQT NEWS on Saturday that in Karachi mostly Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) of India was involved in killings. In Balochistan, RAW and Afghan intelligence agency, NDS, have joined hands to encourage separatists. At a broader level, it becomes a troika with Mossad as its third wing.

Raw is an angle agency, Raw only distribute food, water, and bollywood movies, how dare anyone to say that they are involve in any covert mission, the only agency that does not get involve in covert mission.

NDS.. this is the first time I got to know about their existence.. regarding your suggestion of A10 paper, the way things are running in our part of the world, I might run out of the A10 pretty quick..

Its not a 'new bogeyman'...its just no one knows what the 'afghan intelligence' (and i say that very loosely lol) were/are actually called (thats why i even added 'afghan' in front of NDS in the title)...but its nothing new

Raw is an angle agency, Raw only distribute food, water, and bollywood movies, how dare anyone to say that they are involve in any covert mission, the only agency that does not get involve in covert mission.

exactly. and ISI is the real devil, it supports terrorists and separatists. on a side note, whats the use of opening 7 Indian consulates alongside the Pak -Afghan border? doesn't mate much sense to me.

Is Pakistan going to take the matter in UN and provide any evidence to int' community in this regard? Can't be taken for a credible revelation until then. We both know.

Having said that, i wouldn't even rule out the possibility of financial aid. Action and reaction.

Is Pakistan going to take the matter in UN and provide any evidence to int' community in this regard? Can't be taken for a credible revelation until then. We both know.

Having said that, i wouldn't even rule out the possibility of financial aid. Action and reaction.

please explain the meaning of the sentence in bold :lee

This is nothing new, from the early army operations the reports showed mercenaries were directly controlled by Indians and other foreign powers with hideouts in Afghanistan. As a result a proxy war is under way between both nations, Pakistan has acted by working with the Afghan resistance to attack Indian targets in Afghanistan and now the support for the Kashmiri resistance is taking form again, just recently numerous Indian occupying troops were killed.

What does that mean ?

This is nothing new, from the early army operations the reports showed mercenaries were directly controlled by Indians and other foreign powers with hideouts in Afghanistan. As a result a proxy war is under way between both nations, Pakistan has acted by working with the Afghan resistance to attack Indian targets in Afghanistan and now the support for the Kashmiri resistance is taking form again, just recently numerous Indian occupying troops were killed.

Do you also have access to reports about 26/11 & the LeT founder who recently got a Govt grant in budget ? If you do please forward them to the trial court in PK where the 26/11 trial is being conducted . Post them here too for benefit of all posters .

Do you also have access to reports about 26/11 & the LeT founder who recently got a Govt grant in budget ? If you do please forward them to the trial court in PK where the 26/11 trial is being conducted . Post them here too for benefit of all posters .

There is a $10 milllion dollar bounty on his head, yet he is freely walking around Lahore. As far as Pakistan is concerned he is innocent of this charge, if you think otherwise go get him and claim the reward. The Hindu terrorism blamed on Muslims has been exposed, interestingly the policeman exposing this was one of the first to be targeted in Mumbai. Ask his family if who they think is behind the attacks.

General Petreaus, back when he was in Central Command stated that "Indian Influence in Balochistan doesn't help ".

Similarly considering we help that afghan taliban it's quite normal for the NDS to help the Pakistani taliban. Same for India. It's a *** for tat thing.

As for Israel, hard to say but 2 things are certain:

1: Israel has always tried to do something with to any Islamic State getting WMDS
2: Israel had plans to bomb Pakistani Nuclear Facilites back in Zias time, but a combination of both nations have near identical f 16s and America needing us for Afganistan stopped them. Further more an ex American ambassador John Gunter Dean believes that Mossad killed Zia. He says the CIA knew of it but did nothing to stop it as they did not need Zia anymore

So all of these things are plausible but most likely exaggerated

Last edited:
There is a $10 milllion dollar bounty on his head, yet he is freely walking around Lahore. As far as Pakistan is concerned he is innocent of this charge, if you think otherwise go get him and claim the reward. The Hindu terrorism blamed on Muslims has been exposed, interestingly the policeman exposing this was one of the first to be targeted in Mumbai. Ask his family if who they think is behind the attacks.

Why should there be a bounty on a so called social worker ? Do you really have access to secret reports or you make up things as you go along ?
on the bold part , are you dumb ? Do you decide who is terrorist or not based on their religion ? Are you one of those who believe Ind & US carried out 26/11 & 9/11 & Laden sitting in Abottabad was another American conspiracy & propaganda ?

I am not sure why Pakistan not making a hue and cry in international scene about it. I would not be surprised if RAW or Cooked is involved.

But Pakistan never meddled with other countries internal affair or their intelligence agencies were just distributing food and help to the needy with the help of Mr. Saeed. Did I see any issues with that in this forum ? Don't think so.

"Jinke Ghar seeshe ke hote hain, woh doosron ke ghar pe pathar nahin maarte".

I am not sure why Pakistan not making a hue and cry in international scene about it. I would not be surprised if RAW or Cooked is involved.

But Pakistan never meddled with other countries internal affair or their intelligence agencies were just distributing food and help to the needy with the help of Mr. Saeed. Did I see any issues with that in this forum ? Don't think so.

"Jinke Ghar seeshe ke hote hain, woh doosron ke ghar pe pathar nahin maarte"

Garu , the original post is quoting a unnamed reliable source & we have a bunch of kids shrieking Raw . I thought the onus of proof was on accuser .

Garu , the original post is quoting a unnamed reliable source & we have a bunch of kids shrieking Raw . I thought the onus of proof was on accuser .
true but this is a forum and a lot of things gets discussed. Sometimes without proof.

But the way, some Pakistanis are getting surprised when they hear some outside agency is doing something in their country (from reliable sources), it is worth pointing out that, this game was actually played by their own agency long back.

Now why shouting when you are loosing in the game ? There were no issues when their agency was winning it by killing innocent people in other countries.

General Petreaus, back when he was in Central Command stated that "Indian Influence in Balochistan doesn't help ".

Similarly considering we help that afghan taliban it's quite normal for the NDS to help the Pakistani taliban. Same for India. It's a *** for tat thing.

As for Israel, hard to say but 2 things are certain:

1: Israel has always tried to do something with to any Islamic State getting WMDS
2: Israel had plans to bomb Pakistani Nuclear Facilites back in Zias time, but a combination of both nations have near identical f 16s and America needing us for Afganistan stopped them. Further more an ex American ambassador John Gunter Dean believes that Mossad killed Zia. He says the CIA knew of it but did nothing to stop it as they did not need Zia anymore

So all of these things are plausible but most likely exaggerated

This.
There were reports of Israeli Planes entering Pakistani airspace at the time of nuclear tests in 1998.

true but this is a forum and a lot of things gets discussed. Sometimes without proof.

But the way, some Pakistanis are getting surprised when they hear some outside agency is doing something in their country (from reliable sources), it is worth pointing out that, this game was actually played by their own agency long back.

Now why shouting when you are loosing in the game ? There were no issues when their agency was winning it by killing innocent people in other countries.

Garu, dealing in death is never good but i read some shocking comments here . This hypocrisy as a policy will make every one a medieval blood thirsty nation & i wonder how some posters who are carrying the union jack as their flag are sprouting so much hatred .

Garu, dealing in death is never good but i read some shocking comments here . This hypocrisy as a policy will make every one a medieval blood thirsty nation & i wonder how some posters who are carrying the union jack as their flag are sprouting so much hatred .
True. But their numbers here are very few. Majority here do not possess that thought. Which is a good thing.

True. But their numbers here are very few. Majority here do not possess that thought. Which is a good thing.

I know, i made some very sensible & good friends here from across the border & beyond .

who said we are shouting? we have been saying this all along. The Indians usually start shouting& get agitated whenever they hear Raw & Indian government were involved in killing innocent. good that Indians are not denying that this game has been played from both side, because usually all you get from Indian that ISI and Pakistan are devil. Raw, Indian government would never be involve in killing of innocent peopole. Glad some Indians are waking up.

Last edited:

two wrongs doesn't make a right now does it? trying to justify RAW's actions with ISI's sounds stupid.

two wrongs doesn't make a right now does it? trying to justify RAW's actions with ISI's sounds stupid.
Dost padh tho lo post thik se.

This is what I said

Where I said what RAW is doing is right?

Rather this thread shows that ppl are always concerned about what outside agencies doing in Pakistan but were all fine when ISI was doing the same thing inside India and Afghanistan.

Why should there be a bounty on a so called social worker ? Do you really have access to secret reports or you make up things as you go along ?

Operations deliver a report available to the public. To even think these are secret shows you have no clue at all.

Take a read, although you will struggle to understand.

http://www.ipripak.org/factfiles/ff111.pdf

on the bold part , are you dumb ? Do you decide who is terrorist or not based on their religion ? Are you one of those who believe Ind & US carried out 26/11 & 9/11 & Laden sitting in Abottabad was another American conspiracy & propaganda ?

Karkare believed Hindu terrorists were behind attacks in India and was proven right which is why he was targeted. Read the book 'Who killed Karkare' for more education. India has been bending over to the US for a long time and is very much a Zionist ally, it makes sense because what it is doing in Kashmir is similar to what is happening in Palestine. Hindutva and Zionism are very much the same & very much aligned. Just because the CNN or NDTV say otherwise doesn't mean it's true

India support for terrorism in Pakistan is not a secret anymore. Even India's best ally the US couldn't deny this anymore.

I take it you believe this high ranking American official is lying?

While some in Pakistan have for long been crying hoarse over growing Indian subversive activities in Pakistan through Afghanistan, the latest confirmation of this came from US defence secretary nominee Senator Chuck Hagel who in a previously unreleased video suggested that India has over the years “financed problems for Pakistan on that side of the border.”
Hagel in a talk on Afghanistan at the Cameron University in Oklahoma in 2011 said that India has been using Afghanistan as a second front against Pakistan. “India has over the years financed problems for Pakistan on that side of the border, and you can carry that into many dimensions.”

http://tribune.com.pk/story/512867/...ms-for-pakistan-from-afghanistan-chuck-hagel/

The 2008 Mumbai attacks were twelve coordinated shooting and bombing attacks across Mumbai, [6][7] by members of Lashkar-e-Taiba.[8] The attackers allegedly received reconnaissance assistance before the attacks. Ajmal Kasab, the only attacker who was captured alive, later confessed upon interrogation that the attacks were conducted with the support of Pakistan's ISI.[9][10] The attacks, which drew widespread global condemnation, began on Wednesday, 26 November and lasted until Saturday, 29 November 2008, killing 166 people and wounding at least 308.[2][11]
Eight of the attacks occurred in South Mumbai: at Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, the Oberoi Trident,[12] the Taj Mahal Palace & Tower,[12] Leopold Cafe, Cama Hospital (a women and children's hospital),[12] the Nariman House Jewish community centre,[13] the Metro Cinema,[14] and a lane behind the Times of India building and St. Xavier's College.[12] There was also an explosion at Mazagaon, in Mumbai's port area, and in a taxi at Vile Parle.[15] By the early morning of 28 November, all sites except for the Taj hotel had been secured by Mumbai Police and security forces. On 29 November, India's National Security Guards (NSG) conducted Operation Black Tornado to flush out the remaining attackers; it resulted in the deaths of the last remaining attackers at the Taj hotel and ending all fighting in the attacks.[16]
Ajmal Kasab[17] disclosed that the attackers were members of Lashkar-e-Taiba, considered a terrorist organisation by India, Pakistan, the United States, the United Kingdom and the United Nations,[18] among others.[19] The Indian government said that the attackers came from Pakistan, and their controllers were in Pakistan.[20] On 7 January 2009,[21] Pakistan's Information Minister Sherry Rehman officially accepted Ajmal Kasab's nationality as Pakistani.[22] On 12 February 2009, Pakistan's Interior Minister Rehman Malik asserted that parts of the attack had been planned in Pakistan.[23] A trial court on 6 May 2010 sentenced Ajmal Kasab to death on all the 86 charges for which he was convicted.[24] On his appeal against this verdict, Bombay High Court on 21 February 2011[25] and Supreme Court of India on 29 August 2012 upheld his death sentence.[26] Kasab was executed by hanging at Yerwada Jail in Pune on 21 November 2012.[27][28]

{ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Mumbai_attacks }

Last edited:
LAHORE: A Pakistani court has adjourned for nearly four months the hearing of a petition filed by Lashkar-e-Taiba founder Hafiz Mohammad Saeed seeking legal aid from the government to defend himself in a US lawsuit over the 2008 Mumbai attacks.

A Deputy Attorney General told Lahore High Court Chief Justice Umar Ata Bandial yesterday that the US State and Justice Departments had challenged the American court's jurisdiction for issuing summons to former Inter-Services Intelligence chief Ahmed Shuja Pasha and other Pakistani officials over the Mumbai attacks.
The Lahore High Court should wait till the challenge to the US court's jurisdiction is decided before moving on Saeed's petition, the Deputy Attorney General said.

The Chief Justice then adjourned the matter till September 24.

The US lawsuit was filed by relatives of two Jewish victims of the Mumbai attacks, which were carried out by members of the Pakistan-based LeT.

A total of 166 people were killed in the attacks in India's financial hub in November 2008.

US nationals Rabbi Gabriel Noah Holtzberg and his wife Rivka were killed in the attacks. Their relatives filed nine claims against LeT members and several ISI officials.

They were accused of providing material support to the attackers.

The US court issued summons to Hafiz Saeed, former ISI chiefs Ahmad Shuja Pasha and Nadeem Taj and other Pakistani.

The Pakistan government had earlier informed the Lahore High Court that it will only provide legal aid to serving and former government officials and not to private individuals like Saeed.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...6_1_hafiz-saeed-mumbai-attacks-pakistan-court

ISLAMABAD: The trial of seven Pakistani suspects, including Lashkar-e-Taiba commander Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi, charged with involvement in the Mumbai attacks was on Saturday adjourned till June 15 as the government is yet to appoint a chief prosecutor to handle the case.

Judge Chaudhry Habib-ur-Rehman of the Rawalpindi-based anti-terrorism court adjourned the case for a fortnight without any proceedings during Saturday's hearing.

The court is also yet to decide on an application to transfer the case to a court in Islamabad.

The trial suffered a setback when chief prosecutor Chaudhry Zulfiqar Ali of the Federal Investigation Agency was gunned down by suspected militants in Islamabad on May 3.
The FIA is yet to appoint anyone to replace Ali. Sources said a new prosecutor is expected to be appointed only after the PML-N government assumes office next week.

Before his death, prosecutor Ali had filed an application for transferring the case from Rawalpindi to Islamabad on the ground that the case was filed in the federal capital.

The seven Pakistani suspects have been charged with planning, financing and executing the attacks that killed 166 people in Mumbai in November 2008.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...haudhry-habib-ur-rehman-chaudhry-zulfiqar-ali

WASHINGTON: Disappointed over Pakistan's slow pace of trial in Mumbai terror attack case, a top American lawmaker has demanded that the seven suspects, including LeT operational commander Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi, be handed over to the International Criminal Court to bring them to justice.

"There are seven individuals that need to be brought to justice (for their role in the 26/ 11 attack case)," said Congressman Ed Royce, chairman of the powerful House Foreign Relations Committee.
"If Pakistan cannot try them, turn them over to international criminal court for crimes against humanity, for what they did in their collusion, in their culpability for what happened," he said on Thursday.

The seven Pakistani suspects have been charged with planning, financing and executing the attacks that killed 166 people in Mumbai in November 2008.

A Rawalpindi-based antiterrorism court had been handling the case since 2009 though the judge has been changed five times.

Addressing a select group of Indian-Americans at a Congressional reception at the Capitol Hill organized by the American India Public Affairs Committee, Royce said both India and the United States are facing challenges from terrorism.

Royce said some $100 million has been traced going from the Gulf States to Pakistan's 600 Deobandi schools; which, according to him, are factories of radicalism.

"Ethnic cleansing is going out in Pakistan today those who are speaking against it," he said, alleging that the population of Hindus in Pakistan has now dropped to 1.5%, against 25% at the time of independence .

http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...40_1_pakistan-zakiur-rehman-lakhvi-166-people

Any idiot can post article after article. This is a discussion forum.

What are your views on Chuck Hagel's statement as posted above?

Any idiot can post article after article. This is a discussion forum.

What are your views on Chuck Hagel's statement as posted above?

Only a idiot can label engineering terrorism in J&K as cross border aid for freedom struggle & then whine & rant over close relation between 2 nations . Then , label reports by PA as authentic & ignore reports by IA , IB & Govt of Ind as malicious conspiracy . To compound the matters further, claim 26/11 was a inside job by Ind & yet ignore acceptance by all & sundry including PK ministers that these attacks were planned & funded in PK . Some idiots even believe 9/11 was a inside job & OBL being found in a military compound in PK is a USA conspiracy . To borrow from the god thread currently active,a idiot even rates OBL as a better soul than mother Theresa :facepalm:
leaving the incredibly stupid comments i went through just now & summarized above aside , did you read what Royce said ?

Only a idiot can label engineering terrorism in J&K as cross border aid for freedom struggle & then whine & rant over close relation between 2 nations . Then , label reports by PA as authentic & ignore reports by IA , IB & Govt of Ind as malicious conspiracy . To compound the matters further, claim 26/11 was a inside job by Ind & yet ignore acceptance by all & sundry including PK ministers that these attacks were planned & funded in PK . Some idiots even believe 9/11 was a inside job & OBL being found in a military compound in PK is a USA conspiracy . To borrow from the god thread currently active,a idiot even rates OBL as a better soul than mother Theresa :facepalm:
leaving the incredibly stupid comments i went through just now & summarized above aside , did you read what Royce said ?

lol. No need to get your Sari in a knot. We can discuss anything you wish, just open a relevant thread and I'll be happy to comment.

The Pak report suggests the same thing as Chuck Hagel. I ask again what are your views on his comments?

Perhaps a video will help?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=r5IO4lGywOo

Any reason for his statement being prophetic?

A prophecy is something which is predicted to happen. Hagel was only confirming what people have known for years, Indians supporting terrorism from Afghanistan.

A prophecy is something which is predicted to happen. Hagel was only confirming what people have known for years, Indians supporting terrorism from Afghanistan.

Or some Pakistanis in Britain ?

those denying RAW's involvement need to open their eyes and realise that the only reason RAW exists is to destabilise Pakistan.

Indians need to understand that RAW is an secret intelligence agency. They are not welfare organization. They don't provide shelter to homeless or send children to schools. They neutralize the people acting against their interests, sabotage property, fuel insurgency, plan against destabilizing and dismemberment of their enemies. You know who are the enemies. its starts with P and ends with N and have AKISTA in the middle

still nobody has answered my question... why are there 7 Indian consulates along the Afghan-Pak border? whats the use?

Re: RAW, Mossad and afghan NDS behind terrorism in Pakistan, say security agencies

If Pakistan had an Iota of evidence it would be jumping up and down at world forums to try and declare India a terror sponsor state.Why hasnt it done that?Because it doesnt have proof.All this is un names sources without any credibility.

The fact is that UN sanctioned terrorists and UN banned organisation get budgetary money in Pakistan.

If Pakistan had an Iota of evidence it would be jumping up and down at world forums to try and declare India a terror sponsor state.Why hasnt it done that?Because it doesnt have proof.All this is un names sources without any credibility.

The fact is that UN sanctioned terrorists and UN banned organisation get budgetary money in Pakistan.

My friend you are showing a little ignorance here. Tell me how can one provided solid evidence against a secret agency? If it is available then it would be the dumbest secret agency in the world.

If you catch weapons they will say that weapons were smuggled.
If you catch any person they will say that he doesnot belong to us.
and so on.

Pakistan army fighting insugencies along the border and they caught weapons which include some Indian made and some which are more advanced than available with Pak Army.
Available videos of target killers belonging to MQM caught in Karachi accepting they got training in India.
Two of the comittee members of London wing of MQM are Indian Nationals according to news sources.
There are programs where common people & politicians who belong to those areas saying that India is involved in training these terrorists in Afghanistan.
Now you have American officials talking about Indian involvement.
Also the question raised by HamzaSaeen about the number of Indian consulates along PAk- Afghan border. What is the number of people require Indian consulate services in Afghanistan that they require such a high number.

lol posting wikipedia articles to try and back up points but completely ignore/close ones eyes to statements by US Generals/US Congressmen...interesting

Oh and Garuda...no, everyone

And nothing happens ?

Everyone knows where Osama was hiding and whose guest he was. That is fact and gone in History.

Rest are just statements till someone proves.

still nobody has answered my question... why are there 7 Indian consulates along the Afghan-Pak border? whats the use?
There are 4. Out of 4, 1 in Majar-e-sharif and 1 in Herat which is west Afghanistan and no where near Pakistan. So that leaves 2, one is Jalalabad and one in Kandahar.

Where you guys get all these false information ? Zaid Hamid TV ? :)

From Pakistani media

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UJxJUrgufoA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can you name other 3 ?

Last edited:
And nothing happens ?

Everyone knows where Osama was hiding and whose guest he was. That is fact and gone in History.

Garu , you have apparently not read the opinions of our friend King who sports a union jack & claims to visit PK & PoK regularly . Please see my post number 34 above .

Last edited:
And nothing happens ?

You believe that he was OBL because America has said that. The only source we have is American Army /CIA. For you what CIA tells is a fact.

Now American Chuck Hegal has said that India is involved in terrorism in Pakistan then why you are not believing him.

There are 4. Out of 4, 1 in Majar-e-sharif and 1 in Herat which is west Afghanistan and no where near Pakistan. So that leaves 2, one is Jalalabad and one in Kandahar.

From Pakistani media

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UJxJUrgufoA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can you name other 3 ?

:))) no not at all, I hate that joker to the max.
care to point why is there a consulate in Kandahar then, Kandahar has been known to host terrorist organisations in Pakistan. co-incidence?

From Pakistani media

Can you name other 3 ?

Yes agree officially there are 4 consulates.

There are also a number of Information centers and Consular offices of each consulates and Sub-sections and desk of Information centers. The number is very high.

The people and the secret agencies are saying that these are used by RAW agents and for training of TTP and BLA.

There are also a number of Information centers and Consular offices of each consulates and Sub-sections and desk of Information centers. The number is very high.

The people and the secret agencies are saying that these are used by RAW agents and for training of TTP and BLA.

This.

That's what matters.

Don't call them consulate offices then. Any shop opened by an Indian can't be called as Indian consulate office.

So the first argument failed that they are Indian consulate offices. There are only 2 in east Afghanistan and only 1 (Jalalabad) is close to Pakistan Border.

Garu , you have apparently not read the opinions of our friend King who sports a union jack & claims to visit PK & PoK regularly . Please see my post number 34 above .
Kings are free to give any opinion. Do they need any justification or truth in it? :p

107 consulates/ Training centers in Afghanistan

No my friend, this means nothing

You said this

I clearly showed you there are only ONE.

Can you tell me the names/address of the consulate offices of rest 3 ?
107 Indian “Consulates” in Afghanistan spreading terror to Pakistan

Officially there are only 4 Consultates and 13 “information ceners”. But each “consulate” has consular offices, and each “information center” has sub-sections and “desks”. In addition the Indian companies that are working in Afghanistan allow the Indian RAW agencies to open access to facilities and an office.

Some try to proclaim the the Afghan resistance is a monolith movement called “Taliban”. It is actually 38 separate movements led by a large spectrum of anti-occupation forces which also include some remnant of the old Taliban. It is ironic that the taliban created by the USA, recognized by the Saudis, the UAE and the Pakistanis were initially created by the CIA

After submitting to US wishes Musharraf allowed the CIA and FBI to recruit agents in FATA and other places and to establish their outposts. Taking advantage of complete liberty of action, CIA succeeded in making deep inroads into the areas of its interest. The ISI, MI and FIA in collusion with FBI were utilised for hunting and nabbing so-called terrorists all over the country. As a consequence ISI got a bit detached from its primary duty which resulted into heavy dependence of our troops operating in FATA on intelligence provided by CIA.

Once the ISI got freed from wild goose chase of so-called terrorists and came under pressure on account of missing persons, it started to concentrate on its principal task in the troubled spots. To its horror it found far too many militant groups and criminal gangs operating under the guise of religious militants and cultivated by foreign agencies. They were the ones involved in carrying out gruesome beheadings of security personnel and torching girls’ schools to defame the real Taliban who had a peaceful agenda. The CIA had managed to buy the loyalties of most tribal chiefs in FATA by doling out dollars in sacks since it knew that the Pashtun could not be crushed by force but could be purchased. Most of the pro-Pakistan groups had been won over or neutralised and those not coming to terms were eliminated by groups sponsored by CIA. Besides CIA, RAW, RAM, Iran and Uzbekistan had developed their tentacles in militancy prone areas. Things had gone topsy-turvy and ISI found itself at a loss how to differentiate between friend and foe

10,000 Indian troops are stationed in Afghanistan under the garb of supervising construction of Jalalabad-Port Chahbahar road project that has now been completed. Whereas India has officially declared 14 Indian consulates in Afghanistan, on ground they have 107 in which 20 intelligence units are burning their midnight oil to destabilise Pakistan. Many mercantile shops run by Indians have an intelligence office in the rear. Very young boys, mostly orphans, destitute or homeless are recruited. Recruits are mostly Afghans, Uzbeks, Tajiks and Caucasians. The latter being fair skinned and resembling Europeans are trained to hit targets in Europe or in USA to once again create a 9/11 like situation.

Reportedly, 10,000 ideologically motivated saboteurs and suicide bombers have been trained. Besides receiving military training, they have also been made to learn Pashto and customs of Pathans. They are regularly infiltrated into troubled spots of Pakistan. Posing as volunteers they join the rank and file of militants to fight the army. They are the ones who are destroying schools, CD shops, bridges and other installations and carrying out brutal beheading of captured personnel. CIA is assisting in providing intimate information about military road moves and military targets. The idea is to create chaos and confusion and also to defame the army and the real Taliban that have not come under their influence. They are also responsible for creating cleavages in the people of FATA and in disrupting peace deals. In Kurram Agency, Afghan officers and soldiers are actively involved in the sectarian conflict by way of providing arms and ammunition to Tori tribe. In Swat, Fazlullah-led militants are supplied with war munitions as well as fighters.

Likewise, dissident tribal chiefs in Baluchistan including late Akbar Bugti were also taken on board. The CIA helped in reincarnating BLA and providing all sorts of war munitions to Baloch militants belonging to Bugti, Marri and Mengal tribes and establishing over 60 Farari camps in Baluchistan. Shamsi airbase that was handed over to USA in October 2001, houses Blackhawk helicopters primarily engaged in monitoring the entire length of Iranian border. CIA has cultivated Iranian Baloch Jandullah group. It is anti-Iranian regime and was utilised by CIA to carry out acts of sabotage in Iran through Zahidan. Iran has now constructed a stone wall all along its border to prevent cross-border terrorism from Baluchistan. It has clouded Pak-Iran relations since the latter feels that such activities could not have been undertaken without the blessing of Pak government

The nexus in Kabul is working upon a scripted plan to make FATA lawless and beyond the control of security forces, push militancy into settled areas and then into major cities and thus create a civil war like situation to prove their contention that Pakistan was the most dangerous country in the world and that the extremists were on the verge of taking over power and nuclear weapons. After activating Swat, Bajaur was built into a stronghold of militants where huge cache of arms and ammunition was dumped. By virtue of being located at the crossroads of the tribal belt and also linked with Dir, Swat and Afghanistan, it was to act as bulwark and a launching pad to provide reinforcement to other areas.

It is when the ISI began to recover the lost ground in FATA and started to expose and block clandestine activities of CIA, RAW and RAM that all hell broke lose on ISI. Instead of feeling ashamed of what they were doing, USA had the cheek to start making a fuss that ISI was linked with the Taliban and that it must be emasculated. When the army launched powerful operations in Swat and in Bajaur and started to make rapid progress against the well-entrenched militants, instead of getting pleased Americans got disturbed since they never intended to control militancy. To create fear and panic among the peaceful residents of Waziristan and also to target pro-government elements, missile attacks were intensified and each attack killed innocent men, women and children. The idea was to antagonise pro-government Waziris and also to force them to migrate as had happened in case of Bajaur. To further up the ante, Pakistan was declared as a battleground and a ground attack was carried out on the night of 3 September at Angoor Adda. A similar attempt was made on 15th which was thwarted by the troops and locals.

Now that USA has bared its teeth and let its intentions known, to pretend that it would stop short of achieving its objectives will be like living in a fool’s paradise. It is simply degrading to unashamedly say that we cannot fight the Americans. It is also preposterous to assume that Pakistan may not survive without American support. Pro-American elements within Pakistan on US payroll have been parroting this theme since creation of Pakistan to safeguard their vested interests. North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Iran are living examples who have survived despite adopting hostile posture against USA. It is high time that we gird up our loins and put our act together to face up to the challenge boldly.

http://sadani.wordpress.com/2009/03...-in-afghanistan-spreading-terror-to-pakistan/

Last edited:
Dude, Adeel Danish's blog ????? Is that your proof ? hahahaha

How authentic it is when you can not name 7 of them ? Why did you believe it is true when it can not give you specific details?

I gave you exact name and details of 4 which are confirmed officially.

Whereas India has officially declared 14 Indian consulates in Afghanistan, on ground they have 107 in which 20 intelligence units are burning their midnight oil to destabilise Pakistan.

this is from the article.

and off course, why would they confirm it officially if they are using it for spying? RAW is not that stupid anyway...

this is from the article.
Again, its a blog. I hope you understand what is a blog. :))

So, you should ask the author of the article to give you the names of 14 "official" consulates. There are only 4. Sleep peacefully now :D

and off course, why would they confirm it officially if they are using it for spying? RAW is not that stupid anyway...
Exactly, why would they create 107 consulate offices for spying. Isn't it a straight give away ?

Think again.

And to add to the real information, most of these 4 consulates are very very old.

Last edited:
Again, its a blog. I hope you understand what is a blog. :))

So, you should ask the author of the article to give you the names of 14 "official" consulates. There are only 4. Sleep peacefully now :D

haha yes I do.
I've been sleeping peacefully enough all my life knowing that RAW is involved in the current mess Pakistan is in.

Re: RAW, Mossad and afghan NDS behind terrorism in Pakistan, say security agencies

My friend you are showing a little ignorance here. Tell me how can one provided solid evidence against a secret agency? If it is available then it would be the dumbest secret agency in the world.

If you catch weapons they will say that weapons were smuggled.
If you catch any person they will say that he doesnot belong to us.
and so on.

Pakistan army fighting insugencies along the border and they caught weapons which include some Indian made and some which are more advanced than available with Pak Army.
Available videos of target killers belonging to MQM caught in Karachi accepting they got training in India.
Two of the comittee members of London wing of MQM are Indian Nationals according to news sources.
There are programs where common people & politicians who belong to those areas saying that India is involved in training these terrorists in Afghanistan.
Now you have American officials talking about Indian involvement.
Also the question raised by HamzaSaeen about the number of Indian consulates along PAk- Afghan border. What is the number of people require Indian consulate services in Afghanistan that they require such a high number.

How has India provided evidence and gotten Pakistanis and Pakistani organisations banned?

How did India caught Kasab and proved he was Pakistani?How your govt. was forced to accept that he was Pakistani and 26/11 was planned in Pakistan?We provided evidence.

Talk of locals/politicians/un named sources etc etc is heresay not proof.

Last edited:
haha yes I do.
I've been sleeping peacefully enough all my life knowing that RAW is involved in the current mess Pakistan is in.
See, I don't deny RAW might be involved which is a different discussion.

But giving wrong information to prove that is not going to help Pakistan. As you can see this consular argument which I hear from many Pakistanis is just wrong information given.

I am surprised educated people also believe in such propaganda articles.

How has India provided evidence and gotten Pakistanis and Pakistani organisations banned?

How did India caught Kasab and proved he was Pakistani?How your govt. was forced to accept that he was Pakistani and 26/11 was planned in Pakistan?We provided evidence.

Talk of locals/politicians/un named sources etc etc is heresay not proof.

what he meant was evidence against secret agencies. did India get any evidence against ISI?

You believe that he was OBL because America has said that. The only source we have is American Army /CIA. For you what CIA tells is a fact.

Now American Chuck Hegal has said that India is involved in terrorism in Pakistan then why you are not believing him.

What was OBL s family doing in Pakistan?Your own govt. has accepted that OBL was in Pakistan.Stop livingnin denial.

That's what matters.

Don't call them consulate offices then. Any shop opened by an Indian can't be called as Indian consulate office.

So the first argument failed that they are Indian consulate offices. There are only 2 in east Afghanistan and only 1 (Jalalabad) is close to Pakistan Border.

Not shops opened by any Indian citizen.

We are talking about Indian government operated consular offices which come under these 4 official consulates and a number of government operated Information centers and their sub sections.

Listen what local residents say about this. Especially listen to the last 30 seconds.

[utube]IGVlzBmD_Cs[/utube]

link please.

You want a link that proves OBL & his family were in PK ?

:facepalm:

The discovery of Osama bin Laden's hideout deep inside Pakistan instead of the mountainous border region of Afghanistan complicates the fragile relationship between the United States and one of its key allies in the war against terrorism.

After years of insisting that bin Laden wasn't in its territory, the government of Pakistan today neither lauded nor condemned the killing of bin Laden by U.S. special forces in an attack that unfolded in a mansion less than 1,000 feet from the top Pakistani military academy.

"Osama bin Laden's death illustrates the resolve of the international community, including Pakistan, to fight and eliminate terrorism," the Pakistani foreign ministry said in a statement. "It constitutes a major setback to terrorist organizations around the world."

But the proximity of bin Laden to the capital of Islamabad casts doubt on the Pakistanis' ability and resolve to root out violent extremists within their own borders.

"I think that the Pakistani army and intelligence have a lot of questions to answer given the location, the length of time, and the apparent fact that this facility was actually built for bin Laden and its closeness to the central location of the Pakistani army," Armed Services Committee chairman Sen. Carl Levin of Michigan said.

Former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf disputed suggestions that the government might have been abetting bin Laden, telling ABC News' Diane Sawyer that Pakistani authorities' failure to locate the hideout was simply "an intelligence failure."

"It is Pakistan's stated policy that it will not allow its soil to be used in terrorist attacks against any country," the Pakistani foreign ministry said. "Pakistan's political leadership, parliament, state institutions and the whole nation are fully united in their resolve to eliminate terrorism."

Pakistan's struggle to root out terrorist strongholds and training camps, coupled with a unilateral U.S. effort to use drone strikes to combat al Qaeda on Pakistani soil, have stoked mutual distrust between the two countries. The incursion of U.S. forces into Pakistani territory to kill bin Laden could further strain relations.

But Obama made clear Sunday night that the United States believed the hunt for bin Laden transcends international borders and diplomatic boundaries.

Obama said he spoke personally with Pakistani President Zardari after the raid and that the two agreed "this is a good and historic day for both of our nations."

"Osama bin Laden was a character who waged war against Pakistan," Musharraf said. "I would say [his death] is a welcome act for people of Pakistan and peace-loving people of the U.S. and the peace-loving people of the world."

Meanwhile, Afghan President Hamid Karzai, who has long argued against speculation that his government has been negligent in pursuing bin Laden within his country's borders, publicly stressed his administration should be vindicated.

"They didn't find Osama in Parwan, Bamiyan, Kabul, Ghor, Paktia [all in Afghanistan] ... they found him in Abbottabad, [Pakistan]," Karzai said. "Our call is proven right: that we are victim of this war, that the fight is not in our homes."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/osam...-cautiously-us/story?id=13507918#.UdtVnTu-rbQ

Family : Osama Bin Laden's three widows and two eldest daughters have been charged and sentenced for living in Pakistan illegally, their lawyer has confirmed.

They have received a jail term of 45 days in prison and been fined 10,000 rupees ($114; £71) each.

The women have already served a month of their sentence and are expected to be deported in two weeks.

They have been in Pakistani custody ever since US special forces killed the al-Qaeda chief last May.

The widows - two Saudi Arabians and a Yemeni - have been held at a house in the capital, Islamabad, which has been designated as a "sub-jail", with all of their children.

Formal legal proceedings against the women began last month, officials say.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17583782

lol there is documented proof for example william darlymple in his article even says Raw is based in many of these consulates, afterall why wouldnt they be? We also know that braghamdagh bugti admitted to the Daly times a few years ago in an interview that he has no qualms about recieving support from india. Every major baloch terror group was established in the 1970's by the soviets and their core ally the Indians. Hell najam sethi and ahmed rashid were known marxist sympathsiers known as the "20".

also I have second hand information from army sources that corroborates many of the above and actually adds to it. Obviously you can only take my word for it.

getting back to the official line , India has an interest to want stabilised destabilisation in pakistan. it fits their goals. Raw is part of the plan and has been doing it well since 1968.

Hamza, you trust Hina Rabbani ?
here : Amidst growing international frustration with Pakistan, Hina Rabbani Khar defends her country's policies. She describes the discovery of Osama bin Laden in Pakistan as a "huge intelligence failure" and "infuriating."

At least one of those descriptions is accurate...

http://www.realclearworld.com/blog/2013/01/pakistan_foreign_minister_bin.html

[watch the video ]

I don't trust any of the Pakistani politicians, all of them are puppets and muppets.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

RAW, Mossad and afghan NDS behind terrorism in Pakistan, say security agencies

Please check the article by dawn news ( todays post on that thread)

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=127421

Last edited:
Not shops opened by any Indian citizen.

We are talking about Indian government operated consular offices which come under these 4 official consulates and a number of government operated Information centers and their sub sections.

Listen what local residents say about this. Especially listen to the last 30 seconds.

[utube]IGVlzBmD_Cs[/utube]
haha what locals say is considered as the truth ?

Very good. That's the best prove you can give me ?

And, do you always use random youtube video of random ppl saying something as proof?

I am yet to see someone list 50 addresses of Indian consulates in Afghanistan forget 107. :)

If the OP is true, why is this not in any reliable news media from Pakistan? I can bring a 100 article from spurious media in India which claims Pakistan's aim is to wipe out China or such non-sense

The real culprits here are the traitor rulers who have allowed the enemy to settle in the land and facilitated their operations. But it's about time this was out in the open so that it wakes the fellow Indians up for good.

You want a link that proves OBL & his family were in PK ?

:facepalm:

The discovery of Osama bin Laden's hideout deep inside Pakistan instead of the mountainous border region of Afghanistan complicates the fragile relationship between the United States and one of its key allies in the war against terrorism.

After years of insisting that bin Laden wasn't in its territory, the government of Pakistan today neither lauded nor condemned the killing of bin Laden by U.S. special forces in an attack that unfolded in a mansion less than 1,000 feet from the top Pakistani military academy.

"Osama bin Laden's death illustrates the resolve of the international community, including Pakistan, to fight and eliminate terrorism," the Pakistani foreign ministry said in a statement. "It constitutes a major setback to terrorist organizations around the world."

But the proximity of bin Laden to the capital of Islamabad casts doubt on the Pakistanis' ability and resolve to root out violent extremists within their own borders.

"I think that the Pakistani army and intelligence have a lot of questions to answer given the location, the length of time, and the apparent fact that this facility was actually built for bin Laden and its closeness to the central location of the Pakistani army," Armed Services Committee chairman Sen. Carl Levin of Michigan said.

Former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf disputed suggestions that the government might have been abetting bin Laden, telling ABC News' Diane Sawyer that Pakistani authorities' failure to locate the hideout was simply "an intelligence failure."

"It is Pakistan's stated policy that it will not allow its soil to be used in terrorist attacks against any country," the Pakistani foreign ministry said. "Pakistan's political leadership, parliament, state institutions and the whole nation are fully united in their resolve to eliminate terrorism."

Pakistan's struggle to root out terrorist strongholds and training camps, coupled with a unilateral U.S. effort to use drone strikes to combat al Qaeda on Pakistani soil, have stoked mutual distrust between the two countries. The incursion of U.S. forces into Pakistani territory to kill bin Laden could further strain relations.

But Obama made clear Sunday night that the United States believed the hunt for bin Laden transcends international borders and diplomatic boundaries.

Obama said he spoke personally with Pakistani President Zardari after the raid and that the two agreed "this is a good and historic day for both of our nations."

"Osama bin Laden was a character who waged war against Pakistan," Musharraf said. "I would say [his death] is a welcome act for people of Pakistan and peace-loving people of the U.S. and the peace-loving people of the world."

Meanwhile, Afghan President Hamid Karzai, who has long argued against speculation that his government has been negligent in pursuing bin Laden within his country's borders, publicly stressed his administration should be vindicated.

"They didn't find Osama in Parwan, Bamiyan, Kabul, Ghor, Paktia [all in Afghanistan] ... they found him in Abbottabad, [Pakistan]," Karzai said. "Our call is proven right: that we are victim of this war, that the fight is not in our homes."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/osam...-cautiously-us/story?id=13507918#.UdtVnTu-rbQ

Family : Osama Bin Laden's three widows and two eldest daughters have been charged and sentenced for living in Pakistan illegally, their lawyer has confirmed.

They have received a jail term of 45 days in prison and been fined 10,000 rupees ($114; £71) each.

The women have already served a month of their sentence and are expected to be deported in two weeks.

They have been in Pakistani custody ever since US special forces killed the al-Qaeda chief last May.

The widows - two Saudi Arabians and a Yemeni - have been held at a house in the capital, Islamabad, which has been designated as a "sub-jail", with all of their children.

Formal legal proceedings against the women began last month, officials say.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17583782

:)))

Musharraf, Zardari etc. are traitors to Muslims therefore their statements are null and void.

:)))

Musharraf, Zardari etc. are traitors to Muslims therefore their statements are null and void.
Your own Abbottabad commission's investigation report on Osama's life in Pakistan. Published today.

According to what the commission has discovered, he was with OBL’s family in Karachi when it moved to the port city in Oct/Nov 2001.

In 2002, when the family (including OBL’s wives) moved to Peshawar, Kuwaiti was with them and this is where OBL joined them – in mid-2002.

What's next ? The ppl in commission were traitors too. :)

http://dawn.com/news/1023524/findings-of-abbottabad-commission-how-us-reached-osama

Last edited:
Back