Indian government ordered killings in Pakistan, intelligence officials claim

Pakistan already lost 2 wars to India.. in 71 war, Indian army captured Pakistan area including Lahore… Pakistan was lucky to get back that region as India was ruled by congress party, a traitor party… but BJP is very different they will teach Pak a lesson which the world will not forget for next 1000 years
Firstly we broke you in 1947. Secondly, you won nothing in 65 and never reached Lahore at all. It is a well known fact that your generals who wanted to dine at Lahore gymkhana never ate again! Muslims as a massive minority ruled at least huge parts of your country for 800 years and will do so again. India has a history of always being ruled and battered by outsiders from the Mughal's and Brits too every man and his dog, it is your full time job to be repeatedly slapped and conquered. General Bakshi is correct crying over your history of what was done to India such is the humiliation as the old man trembles in anger. Also, at Kargil we had you by the throat and would have choked you had Nawaz not turned chicken!. We will go beyond teaching you a lesson instead conquer your entire country. Your so called 1971 win can not undo centuries of slavery. India only won in 71 coz Pak was in two parts then. Other then that you have always been owned. Now Modi is terrified to mess with China who are sitting in East Ladakh. Unlike you Pak does not give warnings! We do a Kargil without warnings!

Firstly we broke you in 1947. Secondly, you won nothing in 65 and never reached Lahore at all. It is a well known fact that your generals who wanted to dine at Lahore gymkhana never ate again! Muslims as a massive minority ruled at least huge parts of your country for 800 years and will do so again. India has a history of always being ruled and battered by outsiders from the Mughal's and Brits too every man and his dog, it is your full time job to be repeatedly slapped and conquered. General Bakshi is correct crying over your history of what was done to India such is the humiliation as the old man trembles in anger. Also, at Kargil we had you by the throat and would have choked you had Nawaz not turned chicken!. We will go beyond teaching you a lesson instead conquer your entire country. Your so called 1971 win can not undo centuries of slavery. India only won in 71 coz Pak was in two parts then. Other then that you have always been owned. Now Modi is terrified to mess with China who are sitting in East Ladakh. Unlike you Pak does not give warnings! We do a Kargil without warnings!
Will you ask the IMF for money to fund this invasion and subsequent occupation

So what's your position on your ancestry? I will tell you mine with 100% certainty that it is purely Dharmic and truly grateful to my ancestors 🙏
What is dharmic ancestry?. My ancestry can not be traced without a test because the human race is so old. Only after a DNA test will i be able to tell you where my forefathers came from 10 centuries back.

Hypothetical vs Reality!

Hypothetical vs 90,000 PoW!

I always see you guys bragging somewhat lamely about 1971 when India stole in on an internal dispute and because Pak soldiers were stranded far from home in foreign territory obviously that allowed India to take advantage. Can't blame small hearts for milking it endlessly, but if I was a hindutva I would probably want the rest of hinduland back instead of getting it carved up and donated to Islam. Why keep harping on 1971 like a sad old auntie instead of making the dream reality? :unsure:

I always see you guys bragging somewhat lamely about 1971 when India stole in on an internal dispute and because Pak soldiers were stranded far from home in foreign territory obviously that allowed India to take advantage. Can't blame small hearts for milking it endlessly, but if I was a hindutva I would probably want the rest of hinduland back instead of getting it carved up and donated to Islam. Why keep harping on 1971 like a sad old auntie instead of making the dream reality? :unsure:
We're happy with our land area.

Plz, most pakistanis are sindhis, punjabis and muhajirs. You have nothing to do with their so called royal blood lol.

Such a severe inferiority complex, you guys are so ashamed of being desi that you try to larp as central asian
You know nothing neither is there any complex on my behalf! Just coz I am saying many Pak's have foreign roots does not mean the likes of the Turks or Arabs are better then us. I don't think you have seen any green eyed Pathan of Khyber or the Kalash people who look Caucasian. There are also many black people in Lyari's Karachi as well as Chinese looking ones .

Look whose talking considering how Indian people fall over each other to be like Americans, Europeans and Brits!. Most of today's Indian youth can't even speak their own language without feeling ashamed such is the rapid westernization of your country, society and culture :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: They wouldn't even know how to tie a tunic or dhoti even if their life depended on it!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You feel proud to engage in the English language and ashamed of all other languages spoken in India. Many Indian's even feel humiliated calling themselves Hindu's. Just look at your films and TV shows to see what you lot have become like aliens living in your own country. In Indian educational institutions the common language is English thereby you are in no position to mock Pak.

The new trend in India nowadays is girlfriend and boyfriend culture even single mothers. All this because the west does it.

Will you ask the IMF for money to fund this invasion and subsequent occupation
We ain't gonna be doing the Ghazwa-e-Hind all by ourselves. It was your army general Uncle who recently said that if Pak is so poor then where are they getting all these weapons from? Where is their military funding coming from?. When is India gonna go beyond making cheap threats and actually do something for a change as per the dialogue of your "Phantom" film?. So if Pak is skint then it is India that has everything to lose. Beggars have nothing to lose in any war.

India said "we won't play Cricket", we replied "great!. India said "your actors can't work in Bollywood" we said "even better, then stop begging us to send our actors and singers over". Now India will say "you can't use our toilets" to which we'll say "we never knew you had any!!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

India said "we won't play Cricket", we replied "great!. India said "your actors can't work in Bollywood" we said "even better, then stop begging us to send our actors and singers over". Now India will say "you can't use our toilets" to which we'll say "we never knew you had any!!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
"By now, General Niazi can't hide the humiliation that he so deeply feels. It seems to me that he is close to tears."

You know nothing neither is there any complex on my behalf! Just coz I am saying many Pak's have foreign roots does not mean the likes of the Turks or Arabs are better then us. I don't think you have seen any green eyed Pathan of Khyber or the Kalash people who look Caucasian. There are also many black people in Lyari's Karachi as well as Chinese looking ones .

Look whose talking considering how Indian people fall over each other to be like Americans, Europeans and Brits!. Most of today's Indian youth can't even speak their own language without feeling ashamed such is the rapid westernization of your country, society and culture :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: They wouldn't even know how to tie a tunic or dhoti even if their life depended on it!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You feel proud to engage in the English language and ashamed of all other languages spoken in India. Many Indian's even feel humiliated calling themselves Hindu's. Just look at your films and TV shows to see what you lot have become like aliens living in your own country. In Indian educational institutions the common language is English thereby you are in no position to mock Pak.

The new trend in India nowadays is girlfriend and boyfriend culture even single mothers. All this because the west does it.
What weird rambling lol from someone who has never even stepped foot in India.

Most indians absolutely speak their own languages, unless they are rich kids from sobo. Only a small fraction of indians speak English.

And what makes you think indians are ashamed of calling themselves hindu when the hindutva movement is at its peak and the ram mandir inauguration was the biggest event of this year, celebrated profously.

And most pakistanis suffer from an identity crises and are ashamed to be South Asian that's why they keep telling everyone how they are fair, blue eyed turks and Persians.

In essence, everything you said was incorrect

"By now, General Niazi can't hide the humiliation that he so deeply feels. It seems to me that he is close to tears."

1971!!? How about this "The day India burned"
. That is what I call world history!

1971!!? How about this "The day India burned"
. That is what I call world history!

Where exactly does anyone in those videos appear to be crying after surrendering to Pakistan in a war?

Humiliation is being ruled by a minority for 800 years!! There is no humiliation in losing to a bigger army when having to defend two borders. That is the difference so try again.

Pakistan banned their cricketers from participating in the IPL and now they're begging the BCCI for bilateral matches. :ROFLMAO: Pakistan said no more trade with India after Article 370, and now they've started begging for trade.:ROFLMAO:

World Bank said 40% of the country is living under poverty, and it could be even more than that. On one side, your country is begging the IMF and every institution to survive, and on the other side, you're making fun and using silly emojis on other countries.

Basically, beggars can't be choosers.:ROFLMAO:

You can't see Bakshi beating his chest over history!?

Humiliation is being ruled by a minority for 800 years!! There is no humiliation in losing to a bigger army when having to defend two borders. That is the difference so try again.
Humiliation is standing outside IMF's door with a begging bowl a record 24 times.

Pakistan banned their cricketers from participating in the IPL and now they're begging the BCCI for bilateral matches. :ROFLMAO: Pakistan said no more trade with India after Article 370, and now they've started begging for trade.:ROFLMAO:

World Bank said 40% of the country is living under poverty, and it could be even more than that. On one side, your country is begging the IMF and every institution to survive, and on the other side, you're making fun and using silly emojis on other countries.

Basically, beggars can't be choosers.:ROFLMAO:
Where is Pak begging BCC1 for anything or trade with India?? It is India that keeps begging Pak to stop terrorism and we don't have toilets! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The beggars you are seeing must be those living in Mumbai the biggest slum hole in the world!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You do deserve to be mocked because you threaten Pak with this and that yet can't do anything! That is why I keep laughing at your country.

We don't need India and have proved this time and time again. All your bravado only looks good in films, that's all:( We don't need lectures from the "rape capital of the world!":love:

Humiliation is Pakistan Army Pant removing ceremony.
Humiliation is Pakistan being kicked out by Bangladesh.
Humiliation is still begging everywhere even after 77 years of independence.
Humiliation is being unable to conduct a fair election in history.

Last edited by a moderator:
Partition is different from 90,000 soldiers laying down their arms and surrendering like sissies in front of their mortal enemy.
It is much worse being ruled by a minority community for 800 years then losing to a bigger army when your country already has two parts. Bakshi has every reason to cry. Nathruram Godse and his likes are still furious over his India being broken because to them the entire subcontinent belongs to his community. You go and tell BJP and RSS that partition did not matter. By the way the number was no way near 90,000.

Humiliation is Pakistan Army Pant removing ceremony.
Humiliation is Pakistan being kicked out by Bangladesh.
Humiliation is still begging everywhere even after 77 years of independence.
Humiliation is being unable to conduct a fair election in history.
1947, Kargil, Uri, no toilets, China sitting on Indian soil. Most number of poor people in any one country and being ruled by outsiders for century after century! The story of India's epic thrashing had no ends.

A former Indian general admits 800 saal tumhari aise ki taise hui hai!! Nothing else needs to be said!

It is much worse being ruled by a minority community for 800 years then losing to a bigger army when your country already has two parts. Bakshi has every reason to cry. Nathruram Godse and his likes are still furious over his India being broken because to them the entire subcontinent belongs to his community. You go and tell BJP and RSS that partition did not matter. By the way the number was no way near 90,000.
Except that Pakistanis have nothing to do with the DNA of those invaders. Present day Pakistanis are the descendants of those spineless people who bowed down in front of those invaders and accepted another religion. No wonder the Arabs don't even consider the Muslims of the subcontinent true Muslims.

Like Hassan Nisar said in a news debate to Zaid Hamid, "Arab aadmi mun'h pe nahin thookte aapke".

Most indians absolutely speak their own languages, unless they are rich kids from sobo. Only a small fraction of indians speak English.

And what makes you think indians are ashamed of calling themselves hindu when the hindutva movement is at its peak and the ram mandir inauguration was the biggest event of this year, celebrated profously.

And most pakistanis suffer from an identity crises and are ashamed to be South Asian that's why they keep telling everyone how they are fair, blue eyed turks and Persians.

I think he is probably getting his impression from British and American Indians who pride themselves on integrating more than Pakistanis. Integrating usually means adopting the culture of the west wholesale like Priti Patel and Suella Braverman. Both are actually married to whites as well so they take integrating pretty seriously.

India has been kicked out by all countries. Now the little Maldives has also grabbed them then kicked them out. They are openly with China now. Let it also be said that many Indian's...you know the RSS retarded ones believe that Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Sri Lanka even Bhutan was part of their mythical ancient India! For the sake of debate say these people are correct then these countries also thrashed Bharat's stupidity nice and hard! In Bangladesh these days there is an "India out" movement going on too.

Except that Pakistanis have nothing to do with the DNA of those invaders. Present day Pakistanis are the descendants of those spineless people who bowed down in front of those invaders and accepted another religion. No wonder the Arabs don't even consider the Muslims of the subcontinent true Muslims.

Like Hassan Nisar said in a news debate to Zaid Hamid, "Arab aadmi mun'h pe nahin thookte aapke".
Indians are bigger cowards and hypocrites who accepted being ruled by these foreigners for century after century and now mock their culture, language and traditions! How do you know whose DNA is in the veins of Pak people? Pak's are people who willingly accepted Islam giving up on idol and animal worship. This is the case with most Muslim's that they are non Arabs, including Indian ones. There are plenty of Indian's who mock India too! There are endless jokes on India online too like Russell Peters the comedian taking the s4it out of India and its people! They are generally hilarious:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Indians are bigger cowards and hypocrites who accepted being ruled by these foreigners for century after century and now mock their culture, language and traditions! How do you know whose DNA is in the veins of Pak people? Pak's are people who willingly accepted Islam giving up on idol and animal worship. This is the case with most Muslim's that they are non Arabs, including Indian ones. There are plenty of Indian's who mock India too! There are endless jokes on India online too like Russell Peters the comedian taking the s4it out of India and its people! They are generally hilarious:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's called comedy, a concept you maybe unaware of.

Lot's of black, hispanic and Asian comedians make fun of thier own people, even gays do the same.

Don't know why any pakistani comedians don't do it, are they scared of their lives or is the audience not interested in any pakistani

I think he is probably getting his impression from British and American Indians who pride themselves on integrating more than Pakistanis. Integrating usually means adopting the culture of the west wholesale like Priti Patel and Suella Braverman. Both are actually married to whites as well so they take integrating pretty seriously.
No! Integrating my foot Indian people are ashamed of their culture, language and traditions! I am talking of the Indian people who live in India but act all foreign!. As for Pak's we choose not to drink and adopt western lifestyles so are accused of not integrating as a means to make us feel ashamed. As a way of trying to make us feel embarrassed of our own culture so that we will accept there's. We refuse to be sell outs like Indian people.

The biggest sign of cowardice is when people forget their roots and accept another religion when countered by swords. Even more hilarious when those same people claim to be descendants of those Arab invaders when Arabs themselves don't consider them one of their own. It's well documented how Arabs see and treat Pakistanis, as said by Hasan Nisar numerous times till date.

Not only Arabs, but no Muslim country is taking Pakistan seriously. Afghans are bullying them on one side, and recently Iran has put them in place. Bangladesh literally doesn't care. Arab countries are heavily investing in Kashmir, making Pakistan a laughingstock. Arabs are investing in one country and taking control of government assets in another country.

Islam is not about race so if Arabs don't take Pakistan seriously as Muslims that's because Pakistanis aren't serious Muslims either. They are a mixture of hindu culture and Islamic pretensions. Afghans are probably closer to Arabs on the religion marker. In fact you could even argue so is India since they seem to have swung to a hardline Taliban style hindutva over the last 30 year.

It wasn't luck, hindutva elements in Indian govt would be terrified of taking back Pakistani land or Bangladesh for that matter. Half a million more Muslims in their population? It would be the end of BJP. :rahi
Absolutely spot on.
Anyone in India wanting to take Pakistani or Bangladeshi land must consider that they would also need to take in millions of radicalised, hindu and India hating Pakistanis and Bangladeshis as Indian citizens. The result will be disastrous for India.

tbh, many muslims around the world question whether many arabs are actually muslims given their hypocrisy. Dont use arabs as a yardstick.

The biggest sign of cowardice is when people forget their roots and accept another religion when countered by swords. Even more hilarious when those same people claim to be descendants of those Arab invaders when Arabs themselves don't consider them one of their own. It's well documented how Arabs see and treat Pakistanis, as said by Hasan Nisar numerous times till date.
Many, many Indian muslims are happy they are not idol worshippers. They are happy their ancestors accepted Islam as the one truth faith. Same with Pakistanis. But you can do whatever to keep your heart happy. Muslims aren’t sad to be muslims.

U will never admit but Indian army captured Lahore, you saved because congress was in power…. Many have warned BJP before abrogation of Article 370, but BJP done it with ease.

They were central Asian lol, none of them were punjabi guys from multan and sialkot

A lot of Muslims actually believe they ruled over Hindus.
Muslims, especially from the sub continent don’t have many idols/achievements so they resort to identify themselves as Muslims first and take pride in achievements of other Muslims who they have 0 relation with.

Outside the sub continent, Muslims in general have a strong sense of identification with other muslims. For most, religion comes first over national identity.

It’s a coping mechanism, when you don’t have any achievements throughout your history you take pride in achievements of others who you have 0 relation with.
It’s similar to how some people on these very forums take pride in achievements of Indians who became successful in west.

When you got nothing in your life to be happy about best you can do is be happy on others achievements.

When you got nothing in your life to be happy about best you can do is be happy on others achievements.

That's kinda true.

But then you wonder .. doesn't this apply to sports fans as well ? They get ecstatic and feel proud when total strangers do well in sports. 99.99% of Indians are total strangers to Kohli yet they hang on to everything he does. Same with Federer and his global fanbase.

U will never admit but Indian army captured Lahore, you saved because congress was in power…. Many have warned BJP before abrogation of Article 370, but BJP done it with ease.

Wait, India captured Lahore? Do tell us more, then what happened? Why is there no sign of Indian forces in Lahore today? This is some real revisionist history 😂

Wait, India captured Lahore? Do tell us more, then what happened? Why is there no sign of Indian forces in Lahore today? This is some real revisionist history 😂
My family is from Lahore, interesting history about my own city I never knew. :D

A lot of Muslims actually believe they ruled over Hindus.
Muslims, especially from the sub continent don’t have many idols/achievements so they resort to identify themselves as Muslims first and take pride in achievements of other Muslims who they have 0 relation with.

Outside the sub continent, Muslims in general have a strong sense of identification with other muslims. For most, religion comes first over national identity.

It’s a coping mechanism, when you don’t have any achievements throughout your history you take pride in achievements of others who you have 0 relation with.
It’s similar to how some people on these very forums take pride in achievements of Indians who became successful in west.

lol, how easy is it to discern the seething rage in this post. Dont let your anti Muslim hatred rob you a few years of your life. So much opent up hatred can only result in health issues.

All people in the world are different. Muslims are lucky and tightly knit to identify as a nation based on their faith over other identities. This does not simpy apply on subcontinental muslims. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.
You can try and put it in a negative context all you want, but that wont change the truth of it.

My family is from Lahore, interesting history about my own city I never knew. :D
It is actually partially true and in a hilarious way too. The Indian army had walked in unopposed to Lahore Cantt, we did not have anybody watching because we had our forces stationed on other sections of the border. The Indians came in, looked around and thought it was a trap and went back.

So I dont know what you will call the whole thing really. lol

Congrats, you just perfectly described Indians boasting about “Indian CEOs” in the west when in reality they have nothing to do with those people and they themselves have achieved diddly squat.

Congrats, you just perfectly described Indians boasting about “Indian CEOs” in the west when in reality they have nothing to do with those people and they themselves have achieved diddly squat.

He did make that point himself. You very conveniently edited out that statement lol.

Pichai and nadela were born and brought up in India and even when to college here.

Why haven't any pakistanis become ceos though, 🤨

He did make that point himself. You very conveniently edited out that statement lol.
True, when I first read it I thought he meant Pakistanis on this forum take pride in Indians achievements.

If Indians were editing WW2 history they'd probably claim Germans occupied Moscow as they got as close

The level of lying and misinformation BJP shills have is unreal

The BJP's track record in conflict is horrendous though - they will run away at the slightest sign of pressure.

The RSS was historically helping the British. It killed Gandhi, and most recently had a pilot captured and paraded like a mule.

Kargil was the only success.

The Congress has done much better. Comparing the two political parties in this regard is like comparing Australia with Zimbabwe.
What congress does better, in 71 they returned the area upto Lahore which was won by Indian army… they literally distroyed india in last 70 years by making scams after scam…. In contrast BJP got very less term but in that they won Kargil which is a great achievement

That's kinda true.

But then you wonder .. doesn't this apply to sports fans as well ? They get ecstatic and feel proud when total strangers do well in sports. 99.99% of Indians are total strangers to Kohli yet they hang on to everything he does. Same with Federer and his global fanbase.

I get your point.

However, I feel a lot of sports fan are passionate and love the players, however, they don’t consider the players achievements as their own.
I mean, if Kohli scores a century against Pakistan, I don’t think many fans will portray it as it’s their achievement’s.

From some posts on this very topic, it feels some users consider the achievements of people who are dead for hundreds of years as their own achievements or achievements of their ancestors when there’s no proof that they actually belong to that lineage. In fact, the probability of their own ancestors being bullied and beaten up by those people who who they are feeling proud of, is much higher.

From my personal experience it feels Muslims in general have a strong sense of brotherhood/affinity towards other Muslims.
There is nothing wrong with that.

However, what doesn’t make sense to me is the sub continent Muslims considering the achievements of someone who died hundreds of years ago as their own.

I don’t think many Hindus actually consider achievements of Aryabhatta or Mauryan empire etc as their own. Atleast not that I know of.

What’s there to be congratulated about? That’s the truth.

lol, how easy is it to discern the seething rage in this post. Dont let your anti Muslim hatred rob you a few years of your life. So much opent up hatred can only result in health issues.

All people in the world are different. Muslims are lucky and tightly knit to identify as a nation based on their faith over other identities. This does not simpy apply on subcontinental muslims. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.
You can try and put it in a negative context all you want, but that wont change the truth of it.

If you want a genuine discussion to understand others views then stop with baseless assumptions.

I get your point.

However, I feel a lot of sports fan are passionate and love the players, however, they don’t consider the players achievements as their own.
I mean, if Kohli scores a century against Pakistan, I don’t think many fans will portray it as it’s their achievement’s....

However, what doesn’t make sense to me is the sub continent Muslims considering the achievements of someone who died hundreds of years ago as their own.

I don’t think many Hindus actually consider achievements of Aryabhatta or Mauryan empire etc as their own. Atleast not that I know of.

It makes perfect sense actually. Islam is a religion and a way of life regardless of race or geography, much in the same way socialism or Buddhism might be. A connection with beliefs or values is probably far deeper than skin tone or a piece of land.

It makes perfect sense actually. Islam is a religion and a way of life regardless of race or geography, much in the same way socialism or Buddhism might be. A connection with beliefs or values is probably far deeper than skin tone or a piece of land.

I don’t deny that, what I am saying is that it doesn’t make sense to me, because that is not how I think.
There in lies the fundamental difference between Muslims and Hindus or other faiths, for Muslims religion holds the most importance and is the uniting factor. For other religions it might be some other thing like skin colour, national identity, caste etc.

Neither is wrong, it’s just how different people have different upbringing/thought process

From this Indian edited Wikipedia it states outskirts, even that is probably a lie but last I knew outskirts didn't mean the city.

Its hard enough as it is fighting Indian edits on Wikipedia with their nonsense and now those people are here posting their lies

So the photo in that article is fake too?

India never captured Lahore. They did get close, before the superpowers intervened and got the two sides talking in Tashkent.
But Operation Gibraltar, that was launched by Pakistan to capture J&K, was a massive failure. Even their own source admits this.

Yet the Pakistan Army celebrates Sept 20 as Victory Day, claiming they actually won the 1965 war against India. Someone should tell them that a military objective not achieved amounts to defeat and not victory.

Also to add to my earlier posts, Lahore is unfortunately literally on the border. Had this been an Indian city it'd been the sane so to capture some kms not even in Lahore and to brag about it is hilarious esp since they were beaten back

You cannot handle opposing views

I am here to talk to people who are from the other side of border, which I don’t find in real life to understand their viewpoints and mindset. So please don't quote me again.

India did not “capture” Lahore, full stop. I do think they got 10-20 km away and then a ceasefire was negotiated. Having said that, there’s no way India would have been able to hold on to Lahore even if they “captured” it so any Indian fantasizing about what could have been is delusional. Pakistan was running low and ammo, India may have had a bit more but it would have been disastrous for them to enter the city.

Converting with own will shouldn’t be an issue at all. If Indian Muslims did that great, Indian Muslims have their own identity and hope they always continue to do so.

It doesn’t make sense overall because very same reason we have issues with those things now.(barbaric rulers)

Me quoting Ashoka as great will be ridiculous if I’m promoting Dharmic beliefs.

New Zealand has no historical ruler overall but their per capita contribution to the world right now is remarkable.

I rather follow the Kiwi model than say any Asian country or religion.

I get your point.

I mean, if Kohli scores a century against Pakistan, I don’t think many fans will portray it as it’s their achievement’s.

From some posts on this very topic, it feels some users consider the achievements of people who are dead for hundreds of years as their own achievements or achievements of their ancestors when there’s no proof that they actually belong to that lineage. In fact, the probability of their own ancestors being bullied and beaten up by those people who who they are feeling proud of, is much higher.

From my personal experience it feels Muslims in general have a strong sense of brotherhood/affinity towards other Muslims.
There is nothing wrong with that.

There are many annoying uncles that do consider Aryabhatta and Mauryan empire’s contribution.
While Aryabhatta is really inspirational Mauryan empire was barbaric in most senses.

It doesn’t make sense overall because very same reason we have issues with those things now.(barbaric rulers)

Me quoting Ashoka as great will be ridiculous if I’m promoting Dharmic beliefs.

I think this is going way off what the topic was about, I had to check to make sure I was on the right thread. Suffice to say Mughals were barbaric, the hindu kindoms they conquered were probably more barbaric. Niceties and comparisons of both probably belong somewhere else.

I think this is going way off what the topic was about, I had to check to make sure I was on the right thread. Suffice to say Mughals were barbaric, the hindu kindoms they conquered were probably more barbaric. Niceties and comparisons of both probably belong somewhere else.

There was a horrific caste system that a lot of hindus seem to forget existed alongside in the days of oppressive islamic rule.

Cite an example of Hindu kings being more barbaric than Islamic rulers.

Don't think Pakistan has the finances or the will to retaliate in kind anymore.

Back in the day, PAK were far ahead In terms of asymmetrical warfare etc. But times have changed a lot

No support from the West either now that they don't need PAK for their "WoT"

Cite an example of Hindu kings being more barbaric than Islamic rulers.
India was ruled by many Hindu kings, some of whom were involved in bloodshed, wars, and vandalism.
However, none can match the atrocities committed by the Mughals, who were on a different level altogether. They raped women, destroyed temples, enforced forced conversions, imposed heavy taxes, killed Sikh Gurus, and murdered other religious individuals who revolted against them. They looted the country like vultures.

India was ruled by many Hindu kings, some of whom were involved in bloodshed, wars, and vandalism.
However, none can match the atrocities committed by the Mughals, who were on a different level altogether. They raped women, destroyed temples, enforced forced conversions, imposed heavy taxes, killed Sikh Gurus, and murdered other religious individuals who revolted against them. They looted the country like vultures.
For a moment I thought I was in the Muslim rule thread. 😂

Disagree! India did not conquer anything! You got owned at the border when you tried to get in! India thinks t won every war even when China kicked your behind hard in 1962! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: You can not reason will Bollywood brainwashed Indian people.
pak victory.jpg

Lot's of black, hispanic and Asian comedians make fun of thier own people, even gays do the same.

Don't know why any pakistani comedians don't do it, are they scared of their lives or is the audience not interested in any pakistani

Of course I know what comedy is when India is the biggest joke around! Pak has produced great genuine comedians compared to silly face making Indian ones! Pak comedians like Umer Sharif, Moin Akhtar and the late Munawar Zarif were great comics that the likes of Kapil Sharma admire and imitate. Peter Russell calling India smelly is a painful fact for you.

The biggest sign of cowardice is when people forget their roots and accept another religion when countered by swords. Even more hilarious when those same people claim to be descendants of those Arab invaders when Arabs themselves don't consider them one of their own. It's well Sword nothing!

Sword nothing! The greatest stupidity imaginable is people following something out of ignorance just because their forefathers did it. Worshiping animals and stones is the belief of total retards who can not think for themselves. Now India is ruled by Hindu fanatics so you are free to reconvert your Muslim's to idol worship then why can't you!? Once again jealous Hindu's can't get over that not only the Muslim's but the Sikh's, Hindu's and Christians of the subcontinent also left Hinduism due to it's ridiculous and highly illogical ways. It is interesting to see that you mostly only have a problem with the Muslim's, hard luck!. Nanak and Buddha also supposedly had Hindu forefathers, they both rejected Hinduism then formed their own religions to get away from what their forefathers practiced. Not only do Arab's treat Pakistanis poorly but Indian's too and African's with even more disdain. We are not Muslim's to impress the Arab's rather because we believe in Allah and his Prophet(saw). I must again emphasize that most Muslim's are not Arab's where as most Hindu's are Indian's! Caste ridden Hinduism dominated by the Brahmins hate Hindu's from other castes so much so that non Brahmins can not even attend many temples. This is by and large true in all Hindu castes that every group considers itself superior to the one below them. If anyone from a lower caste visits a temple of a higher one then they can be beaten up or even worse. Same difference, Arab's treating non Arab Muslim's poorly is the exact same as Hindu's from various castes doing the same yet despite this you people visit the Gulf region and Muslim countries to live and work in massive numbers. Shall I show you the Hindu caste discrimination in India too?

Nothing weird about my comments at all! Indian people suffer a massive western inferiority complex like no other community. They hate their own culture considering it to be backward! In Indian schools English is the prime language even though there are about 40 other languages spoken in your country. Hindutva is a political ideology where as Hinduism is a religion. I said Hindu's consider their faith to be an embarrassment to say the least.

It is true that many Pakistanis are Arab wannabe's as well yet in Pak Urdu is the dominant language. We don't fall over each other to be like Arab's like Indian people do to imitate American culture. I don't need to visit India when so many Indian people admit this openly. It is only out of embarrassment and shame that you are refuting my claims.

Indian's mock Pakistanis for having poor English grammar and speaking skills considering it as the benchmark to judge a person's intelligence and qualifications. I tell you millions of people like the Russians and Chinese don't give a damn about how poor their English is. Only white wannabe and skin whitening creams loving India people are experts at all of this.

Back