RBS Pentangular | Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Panthers v Punjab Stallions | Karachi | 25/04/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Bat Rafatullah Mohmand c †Mohammad Salman b Asad Ali 13 (22b 1x4 1x6) SR: 59.09

Fall of wicket: 33/1 (5.6 ov); Partnership: 33 runs, 6.0 overs, RR: 5.50

Last Bat Adnan Raees c Zeeshan Butt b Asad Ali 29 (43b 5x4 0x6) SR: 67.44

Fall of wicket: 53/2 (13.3 ov); Partnership: 20 runs, 7.3 overs, RR: 2.66

No pressure, but I told Yasir Hameed he has to score a century today.

asad ali is another very good bowler very similar to Asif,very good line and lenth.
Can be lethal in england.

Xohaib said:
asad ali is another very good bowler very similar to Asif,very good line and lenth.
Can be lethal in england.
It will be hard because there is alot of fast bowlers now for pakistani to select for england
Aamer
Akhtar
Asif
Gul
Talha
Irfan
Rameez
Cheema

Saj said:
No pressure, but I told Yasir Hameed he has to score a century today.

Yasir Hameed c & b Raza Hasan 9 (6b 2x4 0x6) SR: 150.00

Fall of wicket: 67/3 (15.3 ov); Partnership: 14 runs, 2.0 overs, RR: 7.00

saj bhai no century today...:(

raza hasan always seems to be on the wickets list..

Last Bat Azam Jan c Nasir Jamshed b Mohammad Talha 13 (30b 0x4 0x6) SR: 43.33

Fall of wicket: 71/4 (18.1 ov); Partnership: 4 runs, 2.4 overs, RR: 1.50

Talha bowling well here, lovely to see some reverse swing.

Raza Hasan bowling tightly as allways.

OMG??!! :pissed: What do these scumbags have against Azhar Ali. He scored a solid 45 in the first game and hasn't played since.
What the flip is going on?! :pissed:

Boi said:
OMG??!! :pissed: What do these scumbags have against Azhar Ali. He scored a solid 45 in the first game and hasn't played since.

Blame Imran Farhat/Mohammad Ilyas for it! :))

Boi said:
he's injured and from what I saw from the first game he is pretty average player.

bhai457 said:
Nasir jamshed gonna make 50! Today.

He's out for 11 off 12 balls trying to pull a short ball from Junaid Khan and the fielder didn't even have to move an inch!

bhai457 said:
Nasir jamshed gonna make 50! Today.

Last Bat Nasir Jamshed c Imran Khan b Junaid Khan 11 (12b 2x4 0x6) SR: 91.66

Fall of wicket: 20/1 (4.1 ov); Partnership: 20 runs, 4.1 overs, RR: 4.80

only 39 short of 50......

Who picked these names...you'd think Punjab Panthers would be better...

Mohsin said:
Who picked these names...you'd think Punjab Panthers would be better...
How about...'Lahore Lightning Leopards' instead of 'Lahore Lions' or 'Eagles'? :p

Last edited:
Xoib said:
he's injured
Aah. Ok. If that is the case then I feel sorry for the poor guy. :(

Xoib said:
and from what I saw from the first game he is pretty average player.
Well that's your opinion, sir.
A guy who averages 40+ in List A and FC over 4/5 seasons certainly is more than an average player. He might of played slowly the other day but was playing according to the situation. Nasir Jamshaid was the aggressor while Azhar just kept getting the singles here and there.
Palying according to the situation - something most of our national batsmen don't know how to do.

Boi said:
Aah. Ok. If that is the case then I feel sorry for the poor guy. :(

Well that's your opinion, sir.
A guy who averages 40+ in List A and FC over 4/5 seasons certainly is more than an average player. He might of played slowly the other day but was playing according to the situation. Nasir Jamshaid was the aggressor while Azhar just kept getting the singles here and there.
Palying according to the situation - something most of our national batsmen don't know how to do.
Not worried about the speed of his scoring the technique came across a bit jerky and he looked ungainly I have nothing against the poor lad but he seems short of int class imo/

This tourny is still wide open. Every team apart from KP are still able to qualify to the next stage. Who you guys putting ur money on?

Im going for a Fed VS Sindh final :)

Xoib said:
Not worried about the speed of his scoring the technique came across a bit jerky and he looked ungainly I have nothing against the poor lad but he seems short of int class imo/

Have seen this guy play three times now (two times Akhtar in which he looked clueless hopping bunny against him and end up getting out) in which he scored some runs in two inns but from what I have seen he is very ordinary against pace and bounce and also not very elegant against spin ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back