Post of the Week
Code:
Match start:		1600 GMT (2100 Pak time)

Venue:			National Stadium, Karachi

Umpires:		Akram Raza and Nadeem Ghauri

Match Referee:		Anwar Khan

Squads:

Karachi Dolphins squad
Afsar Nawaz, Fahadullah Khan, Fawad Alam, Irfanuddin, Khalid Latif, Mohammad Sami*, Sarfraz Ahmed†, Shahid Afridi, Shahzaib Hasan, Sheharyar Ghani, Sohail Khan, Tahir Khan, Tanvir Ahmed, Tariq Haroon

Sialkot Stallions squad

Abdul Razzaq, Abdur Rehman, Adeel Malik, Imran Nazir, Kamran Younis, Mohammad Asif, Naved-ul-Hasan, Qaiser Abbas, Sarfraz Ahmed, Shahid Yousuf, Shakeel Ansar†, Shoaib Malik*

Massive game !! Should be a cracker ! Can the Dolphins beat the defending champions ?
I reckon who ever will win this match will go onto win the RBST20 competition 2010.

GOoooo Karachi!!!

Give the Stallions a kick up their ***

I am pretty excited for this match!! This should be a great match!! I hope I'd be able to attend the game tonight.
I hope the Dolphins would be able to overcome the stallions! Best of luck to them!

inshallah stallons will loose today ..ameen ...coz of stallons rbs t20 is no fun ..they are too strong ..its like evan before the tornement everybody knows who will win it ...i hate stallons more then india ..go karachi inshallah u will beat calcutta stallons today

Stallions were strong enough and now that they have abdul razzaq added only Afridi and co. can win

I am going to National Stadium for supporting "Karachi Dolphins" :)

2vmvlsi.jpg

Last edited:
^ Lucky you.

Really looks a good game this one, so many stars on show. Hoepfully it'll be a thriller and not a one sided bore! :D

:iamlegend better perform well today other wise his spot is in serious danger i guess

agar Lahore nahi, to phir Sialkot hi sahi :(

Should be an amazing semi-final,real battle of the heavyweights

Would like to see a Stallions Wolves finish. :asif

Professionalism on display again. Some players missing during presentation. GEO guy not wearing a GEO shirt. Some players playing non team clothes like Kamran Akmal had Pakistan national team shirt on

Sledger said:
Would like to see a Stallions Wolves finish. :asif

that would be an EPIC match...2 disciplined teams with very strong bowling attacks.

Adeel Malik is actually Shoaib Malik's brother,no wonder he's in the squad...

cMON KARAChi DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!

it will be gr8 to watch this match!

Imran Nazir vs Shahzaib hasan

Fawad Alam vs Shoaib Malik

Mohommad sami vs Mohommad Asif

Shahid Afridi vs all sialkot spin bowlers!

GR8 CONTEST!!

Mouthwatering clash. Here's hoping Nazir gets back into much needed form before the WC. He is just one innings away from being back to his best

Come on Stallions!!
I hope Imran Nazir,Rana and A.Razzaq can make good scores..if stallions bat first they need atleast 200 to have any hope of defending

12thMan said:
Professionalism on display again. Some players missing during presentation. GEO guy not wearing a GEO shirt. Some players playing non team clothes like Kamran Akmal had Pakistan national team shirt on

Its embarrasing.

Yet some PPers defend it saying 'its not an issue' - which sums us all up really!

Im rooting for Karachi as SIalkot are the strongest T20 side - and I dont want to face them in the final!

Oxy said:
Its embarrasing.

Yet some PPers defend it saying 'its not an issue' - which sums us all up really!

Its a big issue! RBS should be very pissed! It is poor and pathetic.

This IS the final. No wonder the crowd has turned out in huge numbers.

Oxy said:
My 11 year old son thinks the ad is a joke!

:13: Well the gritted teeth when the photo of two army generals shaking hands in the ad was clear for all to see :))) :)))

Now Afridi wearing Pakistan cap and not Karachi cap. Is he protesting?

Nazir hits a four off the first ball. Need to get Nazir out early

Very important game for Imran Nazir. If he fails here, he might be overlooked for the T20 WC.
Let's see what he can do today.

Nazir can't find a better bowler to face to get back into form.

Terribly short and wide,Nazir duly punishes,this time he nicks one off his legs for a single,typical wayward stuff from Sami

:iamlegend is under pressure,hasnt performed in the tournament so far..t20 spot might be in danger...

Sami is using all the lessons he learned from :younis in last couple of months in first 2 balls.

:Sami generating some pace, is anyone going to start a thread for :sami to be included in T20 squad after this ball? :p

Mansoor Amjad looks a horrible bat.. thought he was a leggie.

I think Nazir might be in the mood to try and score a 15 ball 50 here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back