[RESULT] PPCL | One-Day Competition | Round 5 | The Pindi Boyz v Misbah United CC

Man oh man this will be hard to comeback from :(

Never thought a simmed game could destroy my mood :((

MU is our boogie team. Collapsed in the FC game when we were cruising and now this.

Nah man - I feel really bad for the PB... We at Cornered Tigers know how such losses feel. I’m sure you guys will bounce back!

Heartbreaking loss for PB.

Still, really well fought [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION]

Congrats [MENTION=152120]TrentDevil[/MENTION]. Not the resultt you wanted though, I'm sure :butt

Heartbreaking loss for PB.

Still, really well fought [MENTION=139075]Hadi Rizvi[/MENTION]

Congrats [MENTION=152120]TrentDevil[/MENTION]. Not the resultt you wanted though, I'm sure
:butt

Trent Devil, Misbah United CC Captain

The conspiracy theories going around that I have joined the notorious PPCL Academy are completely wrong and I strongly denounce such statements, this is being done deliberately by some players, who have a history with fixing that dates back to the PPCL PSL days and are still undergoing trial in many cases. I have strongly been against the academy from Day 1 and the struggle will continue until I unmask the truth of this academy and it's patrons [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] & [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION]

Thanks
Will full support & backing of HRH Sir Misbah-ul-Haq

Trent Devil, Misbah United CC Captain

The conspiracy theories going around that I have joined the notorious PPCL Academy are completely wrong and I strongly denounce such statements, this is being done deliberately by some players, who have a history with fixing that dates back to the PPCL PSL days and are still undergoing trial in many cases. I have strongly been against the academy from Day 1 and the struggle will continue until I unmask the truth of this academy and it's patrons [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] & [MENTION=55088]Watsupdoc[/MENTION]

Thanks
Will full support & backing of HRH Sir Misbah-ul-Haq

Chor ki dari mein tinka.

There is no smoke without a fire. [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] I think this guy is from the inner most circles of the academy. :zardari

almost saw 400 two times in a single day, thrilling round of matches

Chor ki dari mein tinka.

There is no smoke without a fire. [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION] I think this guy is from the inner most circles of the academy. :zardari

He’s doing a good job of concealing it. Hiding behind the ACU! Genius!

[MENTION=10164]Deewana Mastana[/MENTION] bhai missing your punch line at the end of the pindi boys match

Back