[RESULT] PPCL | Twenty20 Cup | Round 1 | Cornered Tigers v Loose Cannons CC

Like I said bro this was your best chance to win without a boost.

Loving the Tigers' comebacks.

Superb chase once again [MENTION=151892]Thunderbolt14[/MENTION]

Thanks for the support brother! Appreciate it :azhar

To be honest, the real MVP today was my man [MENTION=152376]Manager102[/MENTION]. He denied the captaincy for the T20 format because he wanted to focus on his batting. What a great decision by a future superstar. Knows his game and is more concerned for what is good for the team :salute can’t say as much about certain other teams here :yk

Will accomplish great things, a true tiger :afridi
Absolutely. He has a very bright future. Will definitely end up being ATG.

:salute

To be honest, the real MVP today was my man [MENTION=152376]Manager102[/MENTION]. He denied the captaincy for the T20 format because he wanted to focus on his batting. What a great decision by a future superstar. Knows his game and is more concerned for what is good for the team :salute can’t say as much about certain other teams here :yk

Will accomplish great things, a true tiger :afridi

Boyz played well.

Props to [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] and yourself for the man management through my slump previously... dropping down to 5 to get some runs on the board again in previous matches is coming to fruition now :babarazam

On to the next one..

Boyz played well.

Props to [MENTION=145503]Mueez[/MENTION] and yourself for the man management through my slump previously... dropping down to 5 to get some runs on the board again in previous matches is coming to fruition now :babarazam

On to the next one..

You are a born opener bro. Sehwag, Rohit, and Saeed Anwar rolled into one.

Boyz played well.

On to the next one..

Thanks mate! Keep on performing with the bat :srt

You are a great find for us!

Back