Rizzy slams Referee & Monsters Divided tactics

King_Rizzy

PPCL Hall of Famer
Runs
Royal Mafia FC manager King Rizzy was seen fuming during and after the Copa do Fenômeno final as he believed that Monsters Divided should've had two players sent off during his sides 2-1 defeat.

In his post match comments, he had the following to say:
There was blatant foul play by Monsters Divided. They were obviously trying to injure my players. First the challenge by Juan on Aguero, that was bad, he should've been red carded for that. Then, a few minutes later, Vidal clearly elbowed Mascherano, right infront of the referees face, which was a definite red card, no questions asked, but the referee just gave a bog standard foul without producing any cards. To add insult to injury, Aguero had to go off, who's 50-50 for our final title deciding league match and Mascherano is completely out due to a broken nose. This is BS!"

Rizzy was seen and heard hurling abuse at the referee and at even one points had to be pulled away from the officials by stewards.

The FA have remained silent about the situation and no further action is set to be taken on the Royal Mafia FC boss as many feel that he may have a valid point. The FA are said to be investigating the final amid speculation that the referee was paid off by the Monsters Divided board in order to take the first trophy on offer this season.

Royal Mafia FC are still in contention for two other trophies this season, but with Aguero struggling to be fit in time for the final league match and Mascherano ruled out for potentially the Zizou Cup final as well, Royal Mafia FC's chances of winning anything have now taken a serious hit!

Rizzy did, however, congratulate freelance_cricketer, stating that he is still on friendly terms with the Monsters Divided manager.

RMFC should be deducted 10 points from the league for abusing the referee. Come on FA, be strong, and while your at it, can you also deduct 5 points from the Pirates, so that I can win the league :))

HPL Manager was seen cheering for Monsters in the VIP box, which further infuriated King_Rizzy.

When asked at the end of the game, if he thought Rizzy was justified to be angry, ML79 responded "indeed, but the monsters have always played dirty and are rather good at it. What did come as a surprise was the attacking intent shown by Monsters on the ball, rather than just the oppo players".

"I am a happy man, as I have 5 halwa puri dhabas going at the Pakpassion Int Stadium today, so the board is making money even when we are not playing in the final."

RMFC should be deducted 10 points from the league for abusing the referee. Come on FA, be strong, and while your at it, can you also deduct 5 points from the Pirates, so that I can win the league :))

HPL Manager was seen cheering for Monsters in the VIP box, which further infuriated King_Rizzy.

When asked at the end of the game, if he thought Rizzy was justified to be angry, ML79 responded "indeed, but the monsters have always played dirty and are rather good at it. What did come as a surprise was the attacking intent shown by Monsters on the ball, rather than just the oppo players".

"I am a happy man, as I have 5 halwa puri dhabas going at the Pakpassion Int Stadium today, so the board is making money even when we are not playing in the final."

He should also be banned for atleast 6 matches too.

Think of all the poor children out there who learned those words from K_R

:yk

:))

Hey if Terry only gets banned for 4 matches, I shouldn't be banned, my offense was nothing compared to his!

Rizzy is a very bitter manager... should be banned for that sort of reaction - all teams move up one place in the league and Rizzy goes to the bottom

Back