fielder at mid-on
12.3 Bracken to Sehwag, wide: FOUR, under pressure Bracken strays down
the leg side, Gilchrist standing up to the stumps had no chance
12.2 Bracken to Sehwag, no run, driven hard but straight to the fielder
at mid-on
12.1 Bracken to Sehwag, FOUR, pitched up on the stumps, punched straight
back down the track for a fantastic boundary, almost took out
Aleem Dar at the other end

Bracken to continue - Gilchrist standing up to the stumps!

The audio commentators saying that they would have picked naved over shoaib or even irfan patha
Vaas over Pollock

What is going on. These batsmen are falling like fall leaves. Hard to believe that these are the best of the world. Where is Inzi???

whyhkk said:
The audio commentators saying that they would have picked naved over shoaib or even irfan patha
Vaas over Pollock

Why Vaas was never selected in either squad still baffles me even to this day. His and Inzi's exclusion from the ODI squad and initally the Test squad were one of the biggest injustices ever.

Raz said:
Why Vaas was never selected in either squad still baffles me even to this day. His and Inzi's exclusion from the ODI squad and initally the Test squad were one of the biggest injustices ever.

That's an overstatement if I ever heard one.

The commentator thinks like us thinking why the hell was Pollock captain

This tells us what selectors of this squad think about international cricket and cricketers. And let me tell you, they are wrong. They not only selected wrong players, the players they selected, they had wrong role for them to play. Like Afridi is never used as a bowler, never used to open and so many players were missing.

i hope Sehwag saab gets a cracking 100 and finishes off the match. :D can he do it???????????????????????????????????????

pathan007 said:
i hope Sehwag saab gets a cracking 100 and finishes off the match. :D can he do it???????????????????????????????????????

jinxed him, he's out

Dravid out.

Vettori in.. Afridi - webbing in his hand split.

Last edited:
Why bring him on the supersub if he's too injured to bat ffs, what a tool Pollock is

well if your webbing is split. then it's hard to grip the bat. just what happened to Shoaib Malik during 1st test at Perth. and he missed 2test matches due to it.

Aus 120/8 now.... shameful stuff!

afridi in now

play and a miss by afridi...!

looks like hes in slog mode!

4 more for afridi flicks lee over square leg!

come on

single smeared thru the covers....

15 off 6 balls...

afridi gone...

watson gets 4 wickets

aussies win agen!

Congrats Australia superb display

3 games and 3 comprehensive wins. Australia prove they are still number 1 in short format of the game. some superb performances from gilly, lee, katich also aussie will be happy with Shane watsons contribution with bat and ball.

congrats full deserved! :14:

congrats Australia on 3-0 thrashing!

hopefully sunny gavaskar will be sacked as a selector!

It has been proven. The Super Series is now officially a joke. Now if only they had played the first ODI on April 1st it would have removed all doubts in people's minds.

Back