SM Vigour - Bat Vibration

iden

Debutant
Runs
Hi all, i bought a bat SM Vigour. I feel Vibration while knocking the Bat, used Mallet to knock the Bat. Could you please suggest me what could i do ? will it give me trouble while playing Pls Guide me on this.Really i am totally worried

You can apply another grip in the handle.

Trying using a good quality grip, a good grip can change the whole feel of the bat.

Doesn't say anything, when I knock a bat I get a lot of vibration through both arms (the one holding the bat and the one doing the hitting) Have you ever knocked a bat before? what mallet are you using? Sounds like you need to drink some concrete and hard up.

SM press their bats well from what I've seen and heard. As long as you knock it properly for 1-2 hours don't see any troubles.

You only worry when knocking a bat when the ping (sound of the knock) changes or the blade starts cracking. Both of which would NOT be subtle.

Doesn't say anything, when I knock a bat I get a lot of vibration through both arms (the one holding the bat and the one doing the hitting) Have you ever knocked a bat before? what mallet are you using? Sounds like you need to drink some concrete and hard up.

SM press their bats well from what I've seen and heard. As long as you knock it properly for 1-2 hours don't see any troubles.

You only worry when knocking a bat when the ping (sound of the knock) changes or the blade starts cracking. Both of which would NOT be subtle.

Sometimes a lot of vibration means a poor handle has been fitted on.

I was told this when I had a similar problem with a bat I had a few years.

Keep knocking in the bat where the weak areas are (like toe and edges).Then test your bat in the nets.

And don't worry if you feel vibration at the bottom of the bat - every bat has that problem.

Back