South Africa vs Bangladesh | Group B | Dhaka | 19/03/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sher-e-Bangla will come out on top..mark my words! If not, Bangladesh have still entertained :D

Bangladesh can win this if Choke Africa manage to live up to their name, the reason they beat India is because team India is trying to take the Choker tag from South Africa but SA won't give it so easily.

8.25am: Hello and welcome to the live coverage of the must-win game for Bangladesh, against South Africa in Mirpur. A do-or-die situation for the hosts following England's thrilling win against West Indies in Chennai the other night. South Africa are favourites to knock out the hosts but remember that the only win that Bangladesh have secured over South Africa in ODIs came in the World Cup. Plus, home advantage has to count for something. The toss is in another five minutes. Cloudy, overcast conditions to begin with.

Go SA

looking at Ban fan reaction when Ban lost vs WI , they don't deserve any victory at all ( The fans)

however Ban team is actully good lately

:amla will be on fire

Manjrekar tweet: oh no !! morkel & steyn both not playing...i guess s.a repaying bangladesh hospitality : )

No Styen, Morkel and AB di....Great chance for Bangladesh if they can restrict SA below 250.

Seems like SA wants BD to win this, they left out Steyn, Morkel and De Villiers

If BD win this what are the likely standings of group D?
Is it still possible that Windies qualify?
Is there anyway India don't qualify?

If SA loss this, they will face NZ in the QF so i think they are fancy to face them instead of Pak/Aus

If BD win this what are the likely standings of group D?
Is it still possible that Windies qualify?
Is there anyway India don't qualify?

it's group B, There is very little chance India won't qualify, BD will have to beat SA and West indies will have to beat India by a huge margin.

Did anybody buy from cricklinx or hdcricketon.net?

If so, are their streams working for u?

if bang can restrict S.A to under 300 they have a good chance of victory

Kallis 11111

Attachments

• jk.jpg
    jk.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back