South Africa vs Bangladesh | Group B | Dhaka | 19/03/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
SA does not look like they want to win this game for obvious reason.

No, Give BD some credit they did well after that great start by SA. If SA didn't want to win then they wouldn't have gotten 100 partnership without a wicket

Thank You Stranger works like a charm.

From Boss .... to Stranger? I thought, I was a permanent resident (without a title though! :( ) of LaLa Land... and as a president, you should know me very well! :)

From Boss .... to Stranger? I thought, I was a permanent resident (without a title though! :( ) of LaLa Land... and as a president, you should know me very well! :)

I do and as I want to keep you for myself (ahem ahem) thats why called a stranger. :heart:

If Bangladesh able to restrict SA to 250 ....they can win it ...its a day game ...surface will best for batting after noon

Why South Africa have not picked Devillieres, Steyne and Morkel?

South Africans didn't want England to qualify for QF's? :98:

The three batsmen to be dismissed gave their wickets away.

:O

If SA loses this one England out?

who will they face if they lose to bangladesh today?

common man ..England will be in QF's ...we'll beat WI with ease...:D:D

As long as khalis is there....bangladesh supporters should stop dreaming about winning this one.

Hey W63L35 ...one request ...can u plz give me stats of UV's ODI record ...I mean i know whenever he scored fifty chances of India winning more & ur analysis about him against Aus /SA/Pak pace bowlers ..:) Plz

Did anybody buy from cricklinx or hdcricketon.net?

If so, are their streams working for u?

seems down today, what is going on, tonight is the night/day for Pak game, is it working for any one today, even emailed the admin no reply.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back