South Africa vs Bangladesh | Group B | Dhaka | 19/03/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
going to be very hard for imran tahir to grip the ball. under 300 is the key

horrible bowling by shafiul, he really needs to eat some of inti's biryani :inti

285 to win ...tough for Bangladesh ...but if they really want to be in QF's ....bat ur best game today Bangladesh

284. game on here with no steyn or morkel and with tahir going to be hard to grip the ball s.a could be in trouble

Now tamim need to play sensibly instead getting carried away by the fake tag he has been give 'BOOM BOOM'

and they need to give a bit respect to Botha too.....common Bangladesh

yeah botha is dangerous but i think the major problem would have been first 8 overs..when STeyn and morkel would have bowled in this high chase

they can handle botha i guess ..they are not that bad in playing spin

yeah botha is dangerous but i think the major problem would have been first 8 overs..when STeyn and morkel would have bowled in this high chase

they can handle botha i guess ..they are not that bad in playing spin

they are bad against spin ..i have seen it several times ....being a sub continent team ..they should play spin well....

they are bad against spin ..i have seen it several times ....being a sub continent team ..they should play spin well....

but overall they are better against spin then pace... pace means genuine pace . like steyn and morkel

but yes they should just see of 10 overs of botha as they have other weak bowlers to go bang bang

oh darn i forgot no dew factor in this game. i wonder how they will face tahir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back