South Africa vs Newzeland [Updates & Discussion]

b0wld

Tape Ball Captain
Runs
Morning folks,

Sad news for Pak...really hav blown their tops with the doping thingy..anyway today's match is abt to start, so lets focus on that shall we...

Team news: Styris & Bond are out of NZ while SA r playing their full strength

Toss: Smith has won the toss & has elected to field

I posted a link where you can watch NZ v SA online for FREE but they have locked/deleted my post...

If you send me an email, i'll forward the info to you.

Dodgy Umpire said:
I posted a link where you can watch NZ v SA online for FREE but they have locked/deleted my post...

If you send me an email, i'll forward the info to you.
Thats illegal on this website, and you will be banned.

looks like most people are too depressed to post today, i mean even zmario has only one post today, a rarity on cricket matches day

zMario said:
Thats illegal on this website, and you will be banned.

I don't understand this. It's a cricket forum and all cricket fans will benefit from it. I am not making any money out of this, neither is the website.. :O

is it the pitch? hopefully not another low scoring first innings this time, but they seem to be doing better than the last 2 matches

12thMan said:
is it the pitch? hopefully not another low scoring first innings this time, but they seem to be doing better than the last 2 matches

NZ were off to a very good start but have started crumbling recently

This is a fine innings by Fleming, and he really deserves a 100 here. Franklin just has to stick around until around about the 45th over and then he can cut loose and play the big shots.

evertonfan said:
This is a fine innings by Fleming, and he really deserves a 100 here. Franklin just has to stick around until around about the 45th over and then he can cut loose and play the big shots.

he desrves a hundred

James Franklin looks like a decent ll-rounder to me; Will be interesting to see how he bowls later on.

I agree, and it's more impressive when you consider the fact that he's a part-timer.

Back