South Africa vs NZ | 2nd T20 | 23/12/12 |

Levi Out.

That was a poor shot. Levi is def not international standard, no method to his batting at all.

If you took Afridi. Removed all of his skill. Fed him donuts until he put 10lbs of weight on. Removed all his charisma. Put him in a South Africa shirt. THEN you would have Richard Levi.

Plays like the Beast did.

Afridi at least has bowling and fielding to his game.

Levi only seems to have 1 shot - the hack across the line. Not saying I will completely write him off but he needs a lot of improving.

If you took Afridi. Removed all of his skill. Fed him donuts until he put 10lbs of weight on. Removed all his charisma. Put him in a South Africa shirt. THEN you would have Richard Levi.

Thats harsh. :afridi

Gary Kirsten giving many chances, he is a shrewd coach ........ he is improving the bench strength also pool of players to rotate in all 3 formats.

Afridi at least has bowling and fielding to his game.

Levi only seems to have 1 shot - the hack across the line. Not saying I will completely write him off but he needs a lot of improving.
Have you seen Levi mis-field?

Still on Levi - Wouter: "Levi's 117* accounts for half of his total T20I runs in 13 matches, but about 90% of his reputation..

Cricinfo

:))

Heres a clip of the catch I recorded on my phone for anyone who interested

Sorry about the poor quality - I am sure a better quality clip will surface soon

[utube]zM-uFV2SLP8[/utube]

Heres a clip of the catch I recorded on my phone for anyone who interested

Sorry about the poor quality - I am sure a better quality clip will surface soon

[utube]zM-uFV2SLP8[/utube]

Thanks for Video.

Awsome catch,he stopped at right time :)

RRR over 10 with 11 overs to go. Doable if NZ can keep wickets in hand.

Guptill on a roll :4 followed by a :6

NZ need a few more boundaries and Guppy delivers yet again

:4 followed by :6

Haha.... I thought only Indian grounds are pin drop silent when opposition is dominating

Excellent 100 by Guptill, well played! And well done to NZ!

Thanks Guptill, You are the hero for New Zealand. You deserved the century and the win. God bless you.

That's Two win in Last balls in two days. Take a Bow Guptill awesome knock this

Back