South Africa vs Pakistan | 1st ODI | Cape Town | 24-11-2013 | South Africa Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very important spell from Junaid now, hope he doesn't get smacked by JP again.

Re: South Africa vs Pakistan | 1st ODI | Cape Town | 24-11-2013 | South Africa Inning

Very important spell from Junaid now, hope he doesn't get smacked by JP again.

Oh yeah

Sent from my GT-I9105 using Tapatalk

Are you ok? That was rubbish umpiring.. Review was fine in terms of circumstances

Sent from my GT-I9105 using Tapatalk

Well, clearly your decision was WRONG. So I really dont need to add anything to it. Keep picking the wrong choice.

The quicker one from Afridi, they nick a single had lala picked it up he could have run him out

The moment RRR hits 7 they will try to hoit which will result in either outs or wickets. junaid,ajmal and afridi better be careful.

I think that quicker one from Afridi was quicker than the quicker one from Anwar Ali :afridi

Last edited:
Game similar to T20WC09. Afridi cleans up AB, JP last man standing can't get consistent timing. Ajmal a constant threat.

Stage is set for Junaid to get the yorkers in. :gul

Afridi 128ks is quicker than any delivery Tremlett has bowled in the Ashes test

Oh wow what a beauty of a bouncer from Juni.

Steyn can only laugh now, where is his aggression now

Why's he bowling length? Getting away with this to the tail atm but can easily be punished soon.

LOL@ Umar Akmal trying to sledge in English. :inzi

Need to keep Steyn on strike as much as we can. Will mean more dots, higher run rate, Duminy will need to go for the big shots.

Length again, driven for a single. Must change his length to JP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back