South Africa vs Pakistan | 1st Test | Johannesburg | 2/2/13 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just need to stay on the wicket as much as possible it will help us a lot in coming matches.

Kallis is tired now ... will be Steyn show pretty soon ... hopefully we can troll him too .. and don't lose any more wickets today ...

that will be legendary

The shock value of this pace attack gets the teams at first. That's why we have seen low scores. But then the teams get used to what they are facing and the scores improve. Same thing has just happened to Pak and so hopefully we will see better scores.

Now is the test for asad to continue. Attractive 50s and 60s not enough , need to push up and look for next level.

I watched all of the first innings and Pak got bowled out for 49, I watched 2 overs just before lunch and nasir got out. I watched my first bowl after that and Asad got caught at which point I turned the tv off.

I an just jinxing the help out of Pak, I am no longer watching this match.

Had Pakistan shown this kind of application in first innings , things would have been so different.

I watched all of the first innings and Pak got bowled out for 49, I watched 2 overs just before lunch and nasir got out. I watched my first bowl after that and Asad got caught at which point I turned the tv off.

There is nothing called Jinx .its a myth

hahaha that must be frustrating for you.

10 overs left now... i think smith will bring someone to break this partnership. like steyn.

So lets say it rains tomorrow (which it will) , how will it affect the pitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back