South Asian Stadiums

Dharamshala with the scenery behind it is just beautiful. Never get tired of seeing it.

Sri Lanka have the worst stadiums, and currently the worst cricket team in South Asia as well.

Not a good time to be a Sri Lankan if you love cricket.

Dharamsala's looked beautiful, shame we didn't get to crush India there. Amir let Kohli off the hook easy on a low grade Kolkatta pitch, but in Dharama he would've made him pay.

Dharamsala's looked beautiful, shame we didn't get to crush India there. Amir let Kohli off the hook easy on a low grade Kolkatta pitch, but in Dharama he would've made him pay.

And Indian trundlers (as you call them) would have elephant-crushed the great Pakistani lineup for 2 digits overall total if not 1 digit (If you say Amir is so effective and Kohli so ineffective on that pitch)

Moors cricket ground colombo. SLC should have bought this ground and built a stadium here. RPS is in some nasty ghetto.

yeah RPS is not ideal. there is no chance the slc will have the money to buy this ground tho..that land is probably worth 50 million of dollars and the moors team still holds its home games there.

agree with u on the hambantota stadium. what a waste of money because of one guy's ego trip.

yeah RPS is not ideal. there is no chance the slc will have the money to buy this ground tho..that land is probably worth 50 million of dollars and the moors team still holds its home games there.

agree with u on the hambantota stadium. what a waste of money because of one guy's ego trip.

I remember coming to SL for the first time in 2003 and wanting to go to Aus tour of SL and my cousin telling me that in game experience is for the ratchet boys and girls.

Sri Lanka have the worst stadiums, and currently the worst cricket team in South Asia as well.

Not a good time to be a Sri Lankan if you love cricket.

You are wrong.

Sri lanka make proper stadiums, less chair more grass, so more of a picnic scene. There is no point making big stands if there aint that many viewers.

There is also not the worst. The worst is bangaldesh. Only difference is that when a minnow wins it creates news, a big team doesnt really create news.

All sri lanka needs to do is u earth another spinner and they would be back on track

You are wrong.

Sri lanka make proper stadiums, less chair more grass, so more of a picnic scene. There is no point making big stands if there aint that many viewers.

There is also not the worst. The worst is bangaldesh. Only difference is that when a minnow wins it creates news, a big team doesnt really create news.

All sri lanka needs to do is u earth another spinner and they would be back on track

I don't have to be wrong or right; it is my opinion and I personally don't like Sri Lankan stadiums.

Back