Spartan MC1000 or CA 12000 TRD (2013 Model) or SS TON Gladiator

joymarvin

Debutant
Runs
Hello Guys,

I need your opinion/experience on the Spartan MC1000 or CA 12000 TRD (2013 Model) or SS TON Gladiator. I am planning to buy one them. Awaiting positive response from your guys. Thanks.

Have you considered the ihsan lynx 333. A little but cheaper than the ca and ss but great bats. Personally I would stay away from the spartan unless you go top of the range. What's your budget if you don't mind me asking

Thanks Jimbo for your reply. I am actually from Dubai, UAE and our currency is DHS. My budget is about 1500 DHS.

Thanks Jimbo for your reply. I am actually from Dubai, UAE and our currency is DHS. My budget is about 1500 DHS.

I am in UAE also,mate. Why don't you come to Sharjah and check out AJ sports shop in Rolla. It has all the quality stuff needed. :yk and :ajmal have bought things from that guy.

If my conversions are correct you should be able to get a Ca 15000le. I just got one if these and they are brilliant. Send an email to Hamza at Ca sports. See what he can do for you. hamza@ca-sports.com.pk

you would even be able to afford the ca plus 15000 players edition bat, i ordered mine should be here in few days, my friend has it, and the ping is absolutely terrific, and pick up is exceptional as well, will do a review once i get it so look out for it.

i got it for 40000 PKR with postage, but would be cheaper for you since you live in UAE

If my conversions are correct you should be able to get a Ca 15000le. I just got one if these and they are brilliant. Send an email to Hamza at Ca sports. See what he can do for you. hamza@ca-sports.com.pk

Hi, I would prefer to buy from Dubai itself. I even had a brief look at the CA15000 players edition. Looks really good and pings well..

I bought one from the ca factory just waiting for the delivery, I'll do review once I get it !!

nope not yet :( think its delayed because of eid holidays, even emailed hamza and got no reply

@joymarvin

I think u should go for SS ton gladiator. its a very good bat. My friend has it and the ping is very good.

@LeoRahi

Yep i got the SS ton gladiator. Just done with oiling a week back but not ready to play.

Back