Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 1st ODI | Pallekele | 7/6/12 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for YK to play a meaningful ODI knock!

Hafeez just can't rotate the strike. Such a annoying batsmen.

Obviously
1 fail doesnt make him a bad opener

Not bashing but Farhat deserves his place well ahead of Azhar Ali. His technique is much better and so is his temperament (Along with the fact that Azhar is a No.3, not an opener)

Azhar is a very good player, you don't score a test match 150 against England if you can't bat. He needs more experience and is still learning. Hope he gets a good run in this series.

Hafeez looking very solid.

Mard e Momin Mard e Haq
Will get a duck , Will get a duck

:misbah

Did anyone notice that?

Younis Khan's batting style changed

Younis can't get it through. Timing it well though. Classical Younis.

need to get to 100 without losing too many and then we can relax easy..

first target 50-1

I just hate this kind of negative batting from the likes of Younis.

Why is Sanga keeping.... i thought he retired of keeping in ODs and Tests

Please, there's no player more pleasing to the eye

His average is much better than youngsters like Asad Shafiq. And his experience is vast, he has succeeded against England, South Africa, Australia and West Indies abroad!

:facepalm:
In how many matches?

His average is much better than youngsters like Asad Shafiq. And his experience is vast, he has succeeded against England, South Africa, Australia and West Indies abroad!

One more arguement about Farhat and I'm reporting you for the fact this is a match thread and not an Imran Farhat thread.

Hafeez looking solid as a house, seeing the ball very well. His confidence seems to be sky high after his T20 skipper debut. Come on professor, show your talent today. :hafeez

man are you blind if not then go check your eyes because we are not watching the same :farhat playng

1) he is fat

2) batting skill awfull everytime he made some runs he was lucky 1 or 2 drop catches for him

3).................... HE IS YOUR DAMAD

Great ball ... but Arnold needs to hide his bias a little better if he is serious about his commentating career...

"Thats what we needed" lol

Last edited:
ohhhhhhh balllllllleeeeee ballllllllllllleeeeee our quaid come on the field

Younis has been just like Malik! Poor Form an many games now, but no one seems to care much about it :facepalm:

We dropped Asad Shafiq FOR THAT?
Tuk Tuk time. My favourite player comes out to bat

Wouldn't mind some classic tuk from Misbah now for the next 20 overs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back