Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 1st ODI | Pallekele | 7/6/12 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh teri khair chotaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii umar akmallllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Umar looks a different player in this match, like the Umar of the debut tour

Yeah that's right, don't take into account the time both came in and the pressure's both were under. :facepalm:

No doubt he came in a more tough situation, but I think Misbah needs to rotate strike better (im not basing my opinion just on this game)....

Sri Lanka really have been abysmal against pakistan of late!

Rameez calling Dilshan a great :facepalm
Nothing compared to the Srilankan commentator saying Sri Lanka are looking to choke Pakistan and get the rate to 6 or 7 and over with around 40 rruns required in 15 overs :headdesk

Dude this is not NBA or IPL that the coach would call for a 'Time-out' and intervene.
lol
ridiculous!

The coach can send a waterboy or another batsman with strict orders/instructions to the batsman out in the middle to quit being selfish, a coward and stop putting unnecessary pressure on the entire team. This doesnt need a time out, just needs common sense and proactiveness and last but not the least sincerity as oppossed to just selfishly watching over your own position/seat and giving a damn about the team.

The coach can send a waterboy or another batsman with strict orders/instructions to the batsman out in the middle to quit being selfish, a coward and stop putting unnecessary pressure on the entire team. This doesnt need a time out, just needs common sense and proactiveness and last but not the least sincerity as oppossed to just selfishly watching over your own position/seat and giving a damn about the team.

well put. That's exactly what Misbah is.

No doubt he came in a more tough situation, but I think Misbah needs to rotate strike better (im not basing my opinion just on this game)....

I understand your views. Ideally he should. But at his age, he doesn't have the talent or eye to rotate strike better without risking his wicket.

He plays within himself and knows his game well. He's still a vital component in the team with these kind of innings.

Gone now :( Oh well.

Misbah run out!

Innings could have improved his Average immensley but couldnt last till the end!

And Afridi in to finish it with a 6!

Was never a single there :facepalm:

Anyway, a very important innings played by Misbah today. :14:

Match winning knock. Once again led us to victory. Would have been nice if he had got his not out though.

Umar to finish of things now! Afridi will finish with a misbahesque Strike rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back