Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 1st Test | Galle | 23/06/12 | Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
did it hit the bat i dont think so what crap umpiring what the hell

apparently because the batman's momentum took him forward he had to be given out, great logic

This looks worse than our tour of Australia in 2004-05.

The umpire then was HORRENDOUS. This might be a new worse

its amazing how umar akmal and fawad alam can not be even in the squad in this pathetic line up

Srilankan commentator is surprised by the drive, this guy can play you dumbshit

apparently because the batsman's momentum took him forward after the ball hit the pad, he had to be given out

lol .. wht will happen now .. even in tests now we r getting beaten

there openers score hundred

our openers cant score jack even after being dropped yet we get this
Mazher Arshad: "STAT ALERT: Taufeeq-Hafeez becomes first opening pair in history of Pakistan to bat together 30 consecutive Test innings." Well, never a dull moment, that is some stat

lol .. wht will happen now .. even in tests now we r getting beaten

umpire making sure we loose in total we got 3 wicket not given for us and now he give 2 out against where there was no out

what about Shafiq's dismissal? I cant see any edge there but Waqar is convinced he nicked it

update list of lulloos that with randiv please

all the best to ayub

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2

oh .... what a appeal...... miles away from the bat... but... the appeal :facepalm:
Umpires in under pressure...

Taufeeq unlucky to be given out.

Ajmal didn't even hit the ball.

Shafiq likewise.

So bad it's embarrassing.

40 runs from about 20 overs before the collapse just built the pressure, no way to play. Out with the Tuk Tuk policy

no way near the bat and the sri lankans appeal like they know they got a more than even chance of getting the decision

'This is Pakistan's worst start in a test in SL'

What kind of statistic is that? :))

im sorry i dun see any edge for shafiq, ian gould has lost the match for us this is crap umpiring

it's one thing to be defensive. but pak literally went into a shell. not even rotating strike. if anybody gets out they are back to square one.

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2

Pathetic batting from pakistan! looks like we will be following on here!

All those celebrating Misbah missing where are you now?

i understand an umpire is bad or idiot and make a mistake

but how it is possible that all the wrong decision are against us ????????????????,

Pakistan looking down the barrel here unless YK and Dogar both score very big hundreds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back