Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 1st Test | Galle | 23/06/12 | Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but had there been DRS, Taufeeq would have been reprieved and Gul gotten his 3 wickets so right now we are being heavily punished for the Sri Lankan board not being able to afford DRS!

Elite level umpires should be competent enough to make correct decisions most of the time without relying on DRS.

What we have seen are some shocking howlers from the officials that starts to question the credibility of Davis, and particularly Gould.

This partnership is crucial! If another wicket goes I see us following on. Anyway good over.

Fans from other countries accept that their team will get some good and bad decisions and realise its just part of the game. Pakistan fans are not sporting enough to accept that you get the good with the bad and call the umpires racist, biased and abuse the umpires every time they get the opportunity. Its like how Butt and Asif will never admit they are wrong its just the mindset.

I know that now everyone is going to list every poor decision that Pakistan has had since 1950 and tell me how biased and racist I am, its just like I explained.

Rubbish umpiring so far....ICC really needs to enforce DRS at least in Test matches across all board

umpire are not racist just idiot ,incompetent , blind ...............................

Fans from other countries accept that their team will get some good and bad decisions and realise its just part of the game. Pakistan fans are not sporting enough to accept that you get the good with the bad and call the umpires racist, biased and abuse the umpires every time they get the opportunity. Its like how Butt and Asif will never admit they are wrong its just the mindset.

I know that now everyone is going to list every poor decision that Pakistan has had since 1950 and tell me how biased and racist I am, its just like I explained.

seriously qts of bias does comes up when constantly decsion are given against a partcular team. Nice rant though.

never really get randiv, always seems very average. Useful in limited overs but doesn't look like a test bowler.

Younis is so crucial here. Our best player of spin. Pace bowling won't be a threat to us until the next new ball.

was poor from hafeez. You shouldn't do that in tests. Even if you hit it hard. Think Hafeez thought if he hit it hard enough straight it'd be fine, but if it finds the fielder, it can get caught.

Herath looking dangerous. Batsman need to take it easy as getting out now would be a disaster.

Anyone know if there is going to be much rain over the next few days?

Thought the umpire wasn't gona give it. When the batsman gets squared up and trapped on the crease in front like that its always plumb.

apparently hafeez found out it's not so easy to tuk after all

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back