Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 1st Test | Galle | 23/06/12 | Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
kulasekera really was a good choice for this sort of pitch IMO.

Pradeep has already played a test against us in UAE I think. He was pretty average. We shouldn't give him any wickets.

Pradeep has already played a test against us in UAE I think. He was pretty average. We shouldn't give him any wickets.
he's got decent pace though.

Seems like a worse version of malinga with less control. But he has potential.

good running between the wickets need to get at least a single per over

I knew this would happen. If that had been in SL's innings, wouldn't have been given.

Was probably high, but taufeeq didn't offer a shot which he probably should have.

Too high to be given out...and the umpire's incompetence continues against us!

That is an absolute disgrace. Lack of DRS is killing the fun in test matches

Azhar :out

Knew Kula would be dangerous on this pitch. Great delivery though.

If I recall Herath and Kulasekra owe their career to Pakistan

Despite being a Pak fan, yes I am, I'm gutted Sanga didn't reach his double ton here and fell ever so slightly short. He's my favourite player and I think he would have deserved that.

That said, I want Pak to win this match, without a doubt, my dream scenario would be Sanga scoring runs with Pak dismissing the other players for relatively cheap and ending up winning every match. I'm sorry but I love Pak and Sanga pretty much equally (very, very much, that is) and I want them to do equally well.

Despite being a Pak fan, yes I am, I'm gutted Sanga didn't reach his double ton here and fell ever so slightly short. He's my favourite player and I think he would have deserved that.

That said, I want Pak to win this match, without a doubt, my dream scenario would be Sanga scoring runs with Pak dismissing the other players for relatively cheap and ending up winning every match. I'm sorry but I love Pak and Sanga pretty much equally (very, very much, that is) and I want them to do equally well.

Chal nikal sanga da chacha:afridi

Wasn't out by taufeeq but he shouldn't have left it. Azhar though actually out, there wasn't much else he could do, it was a great ball.

I tell you that batting line-up looks even more fragile without Misbah. Let's hope Dogar makes a debut to remember...

And now two completely out of form batsmen playing...
there was only one in form test batsman playing in azhar lol. All the rest are out of form. And in form or not, that ball from kula would have got most batsmen.

Yup. not offering a shot does kills the batsman more often than not.
Umps dont take that thing kindly.

Yes but had there been DRS, Taufeeq would have been reprieved and Gul gotten his 3 wickets so right now we are being heavily punished for the Sri Lankan board not being able to afford DRS!

Yes but had there been DRS, Taufeeq would have been reprieved and Gul gotten his 3 wickets so right now we are being heavily punished for the Sri Lankan board not being able to afford DRS!

That is exactly the point yaar.
DRS SHOULD BE THERE..

Its common sense. If its assisting and ensuring a fair proceeding, to hell with the cost. This is a match with representative of nation's cricket team.

That is exactly the point yaar.
DRS SHOULD BE THERE..

Its common sense. If its assisting and ensuring a fair proceeding, to hell with the cost. This is a match with representative of nation's cricket team.

Wonder if PCB couldn't have found a sponsor instead. Afterall it is being broadcasted in Pakistan too...

"Kulasekara vs Rest of the world - 8 Tests: 6 wickets, bowl average 90.66. Kulasekara vs Pakistan - 5 Tests: 22 wickets, bowl average 15.27."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back