Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 1st Test | Galle | 23/06/12 | Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if PCB couldn't have found a sponsor instead. Afterall it is being broadcasted in Pakistan too...

I am pretty sure, SL and PCB would have been able to afford it if they had agreed on a 50-50 basis payment.
Disappointing stuff overall.

And +1 to BD's suggestion.

Well if there was ever a match for Hafeez to lay his claim as the future Pakistan captain, this is it...

I wonder why these umpires are treated as gods, shouldn't they be fined also for poor performance.

This will be very tough for Pakistan. These two have to ideally put a 100+ partnership. One of these has to score a big ton!

The sri Lankans even have the crows on thier side. They are seriously digging up the pitch so to slow down any shot we play!

We need our tuk tuk general here :(. Perfect situation for him.

Ball dying to the keeper. Batting will become a lot easier once these two have faced 80-90 balls.

When Hafeez is aggressive as he is today he usually performs a lot better. Stay like this captain! Impressed so far.

Captain needs to make it count. Hoping for a big one. One of these two needs to make a ton if we're to save this match.

So Misbah makes no difference to the team with batting and captaincy, eh?

woah what creature is that? Some sort of lizard? Almost looks like a small komodo dragon

lol at Rameez getting his "duckworth hafeez" comment in again. If it's gold, why not mention it everytime you get the chance :))).

kula is a good bowler when it's new and hard.lol ramiz slipping in innuendo

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2

Now Hafeez looks well out here. Its imperative he stays there now and goes on big. He's looked well like this before but he gives it away.

Ramiz is a good commentator. Makes me laugh a lot. I remember a girl came on screen yesterday and Ramiz said 'now that's a lifter for sure' :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back