Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Dambulla | 01/08/09 | SL Innings

Is it just me or is Aamer looking like leaps and bounds ahead of any fast bowler we have at the moment (yes that includes Gul) ?!

Usman Chadda said:
Is it just me or is Aamer looking like leaps and bounds ahead of any fast bowler we have at the moment (yes that includes Gul) ?!
It's not just you

fawad gives everything in chasing the ball but couldn't stop it from reaching the ropes

Sangakkara gone! Mis-understanding of gigantic proprtions leaves him stranded and Younis removes the bails

Sri Lanka 44/2

Jayawardene comes to the crease

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssss

Brilliant catch from the YOUNGSTER

Would Yousuf have caught that?

OUT what a catch, atleast those youngsters are helping us in some case

jayasuriya gone

Jayasuriya GONE! Razzaq strikes, must say one of the most dumbest shots I have seen today! Even worse than Afridi's slog to mid-wicket!

Umar Akmal takes the catch at deep point, Sri Lanka in trouble - 44/3

Come on Pakistan!

we still have spinners to come.
I think Aamir should come back for 2 or 3 overs more to get one more wicket

And now we have a game.. two major players out.

But still the dangerous Matthews and Murali to come.. :)

The more they show the replay, the worse it looks. Horrible shot from Jayasuriya but also a very good catch by Umar Akmal

Those boards with Waqar and Ramiz were hilarious... did neone manage to get a screen shot? :D

Ali888 said:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssss

Brilliant catch from the YOUNGSTER

Would Yousuf have caught that?

yh in his sleep, dreaming of being the best fielder in the world

its feels good to see akmal jr. taking a clean catch, lets hope he don't follow his brother :p

Any other senior player would have certainly dropped that catch.

Come on! That delivery was good enough to get an edge! Squared up Jayawardene

Those boards about Waqar and Rameez are cracking me up

:))) :))) :)))

I got the screen shot :))

Attachments

• ramizwaqar2123.GIF
    ramizwaqar2123.GIF
    67.3 KB · Views: 54
Oops someone already posted... :D

We've dug into the SL team; the rest of the batsmen could easily collapse! Need to keep on the pressure

shane said:
He has never taken a first class wicket. I cannot understand why he is bowling at such a crucial time.
he's not bowling, cricinfo made an error, it was mohammad aamer

Two quick wickets now will put Sri Lanka on the backfoot. Just need to get these two out somehow

haha, yeh that was a bit odd wasn't it? We're all so gullible =P My match link just stopped working 20 mins ago & so I was relying on cricinfo as well. Commentators asking for Afridi to come on yeT?

They are looking very comfortable to me. A spinner from one or both ends is needed. Aamer looks more threatening than Gul though

Guys one to two quick wickets in order to keep your hopes of winning this game alive.

Let's see if Shahid bhai can do any wonder today. Akmal's shabash shabash shaid bai get on my nerves.

Back