Sri Lanka v South Africa | 1st ODI | Colombo l 20/7/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benjamin is a very underrated player, needs to sort his running between the wickets though

Benjamin just entertain us boet what do you have to lose? This game is over anyway, lovely shot

The crowd is very dull, cricket in Asia can be boring at times, just imagine if this was Test cricket

So its either I watch this nonsense or the torture of the current ashes test. Talk about great options.

Killer miller come on show what you made off . dont be ipl hero like gayle boy

I dont see the point of choking deliveries really miller needs to learn from Robbie P.

Is there a rain forecast? Whats up with yellow suits

My gawd, I'm channel hopping and watching Junior Masterchef Australia instead and following score on my PC instead. Rather watch kids cooking dessert, then grown men getting embarrassed.

A proper pasting 140 all out. So much for 185.

(Dont worry guys we'll bowl them under 50 the next time they tour the grass lands, if thats any consolation)

One thing I have learnt about life, after watching all the ICC tournaments over the years (i.e. where we have had those games), I don't take sport seriously anymore. :)

when they cancelled the test series i never took this tour seriously TBH, i refuse to even call it a tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back