Sri Lanka vs Australia | 2nd ODI | Hambantota | Aug 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
sri lanka will win...they gifted wickets last time. It wont happen again with people like sangakkara and djayawardne.

Ranadiv dropped, its harsh on him really.......... he gets the bounce and rip.

53 / 2 .......... after 13 . These two must stay there for another 10 overs , even if they get another 40 - 45 runs. that would be an ideal launching pad for the rest.

Going down the same way like 1st ODI, they'll struggle their way through to 200 and Oz will chase it off with ease.

Unless of course there is a Sanga/Mahela special innings.

Going down the same way like 1st ODI, they'll struggle their way through to 200 and Oz will chase it off with ease.

Unless of course there is a Sanga/Mahela special innings.

They look on course for another famous partnership.

Bollinger has bowled well so far........... 5 overs for 17..... any captain would take it.

They look on course for another famous partnership.

Jinxed :D

:out

What a poor shot by Mahela, if he wanted to hit it should've given it full force, alas just a catching practice. SL look so ordinary over-all without Murali.

Doherty strikes a crucial wicket here............

DPMD Jayawardene c MEK Hussey b Doherty 17 (30b 1x4 0x6) SR: 56.66.

Sri lanka struggling to put up a decent total again for their bowlers to try and defend.

Sri Lanka looking good for 250 plus, if Sangakara stays there till 45 th over......it can be even more.

If there isn't any collapse, 240 looks on card. Good total to defend under lights with Malinga and Mendis at disposal.

In the 1st ODI AUS chased down 191. I think the pitch is a bit worse for batting but AUS can chase it easily :)

sri lanka should be disappointed with this. They are at least 20 runs short of a defendable target.

Ponting scoring runs with ease. What a pathetic bowling on display!

Even England beat this lot 3-2 home and away. Aussies were always favourites contrary to popular PP opinion.

Sri Lanka have a very poor batting lineup nowadays ... that Jeevan Mendis guy looks a joke batsman, I'll give Chandimal the benefit of the doubt at the moment though.

I have rarely seen Watson failing to give Australia a good start,what a player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back