Sri Lanka vs Australia | 3rd ODI | Hambantota | 16/8/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia won the toss and will field, Mathews is out and Chamara Silva is in, another change Shaminda Eranda for Herath

Sri Lankan bowlers have taken a total of just 5 wickets in 2 games.

Sri Lanka's top 7 batters averages so far : 34,26,25,23,10,7 and 6.Can you win matches with that?

(shared on twitter)

Russell Arnold has got to be the most boring commentator in the universe, he is so full of sh*t he speaks as though he is 100 percent certain. He is messing up the game for me.

Good thing is that so far they have not lost a wicket. ..........One of the openers must look to bat through. Thats a mistake they did in the first two games.

:four Tharanga looking good after a long time.

He is all over the shop playing and missing, he has missed 8 deliveries and the commentators are scrathcing their heads thinking how he has not knicked it!!!!

Sri Lanka right on top at the moment. This partnership is dangerous one. Australia need to break this, if this goes on for another 4 - 5 overs , Australia would be chasing 300 plus here.

117 / 0 after 21 sri lanka has a great chance of making it 320 here at least or thy would be disppointed.

Sri Lanka have some batting still to come......... they can really have a feast here.

Srilanka are scoring enough runs today, Ponting can get a century today hopefully

Man wish Mathews played today

If Sri lanka can get 260+ then for once we may get a competative Aussie run chase!

Aussies will have to go after the Sri lankan spinners today which makes it a different ball game later. Its alot easier when you only have to score 3/4 runs an over compared to 6/7.

Watson was doing well with the bowl.. Sri Lanka eats spin .. Clarke gone for wrong option I feel:nj

PP taken......... very good decision. Sri lanka must look for at least 40 from this PP.

I guess there'll be some people waiting outside the loo to collect Tharanga's pee after his innings:asif

I feel there was no reason to take the batting powerplay. Past experience have been batting power play is best at last 5 overs...

I feel there was no reason to take the batting powerplay. Past experience have been batting power play is best at last 5 overs...

True I have seen team losing 2-3 wickets in batting power play and at the end falls 20-30 runs short of their initial target.

Sri Lanka should reach 300 here .. Otherwise poor afford by the lower order.. Tharanga need to go all out here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back