Sri Lanka vs Pakistan | 1st Test | Galle | Day 4 | 25/6/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Square Drive

Test Star
Runs
So Pakistan have 95% lost this. We need heavy rain at the moment, with some serious tuk tuk to draw this. A win is really out of the question (unless a Younis 200, Dogar 100, Shafiq 100, Adnan 50, which is SO not happening).

What is the weather forecast for today? And which people are still interested in this match?

I'm interested in watching Ajmal bat.

After he gets out, I'm done

I'm interested but I would rather that this day is washed out without a ball bowled.

Batting through 90 overs will be tough too but 180 overs is just too much.

I really want to see Ayub and Shafiq perform well . Ayub looks perfect for our test squad and it would be a loss to drop him .

What I want to see in the 2nd test is , Taufeeq dropped and in his place play Azhar and put Ayub at 5

I really want to see Ayub and Shafiq perform well . Ayub looks perfect for our test squad and it would be a loss to drop him .

What I want to see in the 2nd test is , Taufeeq dropped and in his place play Azhar and put Ayub at 5

Completely agree.

But that would not allow Azhar to play to his potential as he is at his best when playing at #3.

Maybe we could make Azhar open until one of Misbah or Younis retire, or we could keep him on the bench to it stronger.

Azhar's doing fine at 3.

Completely agree.

But that would not allow Azhar to play to his potential as he is at his best when playing at #3.

Maybe we could make Azhar open until one of Misbah or Younis retire, or we could keep him on the bench to it stronger.

You want Azhar to sit out?! :O

Has the rain dances worked?

Still dancing. :108:

:yk

Last edited:
Still dancing. :108:

:yk

smith1.gif

YK, Asad, Ayub, Adnan, Ajmal and Rehman.

Can they really bat out 6 sessions?

I don't want Azhar sitting out Square Drive, I think Ayub should warm the bench and make it stronger.

So Pakistan have 95% lost this. We need heavy rain at the moment, with some serious tuk tuk to draw this. A win is really out of the question (unless a Younis 200, Dogar 100, Shafiq 100, Adnan 50, which is SO not happening).

What is the weather forecast for today? And which people are still interested in this match?

AH the tuk tuk
where are you when every body needs you ...

Attachments

• misbah.jpg
    misbah.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 106
9.30 am Welcome to the fourth day of the first Test between Sri Lanka and Pakistan in Galle, and given Pakistan's position, what should probably be the final day, unless the rain, which has largely stayed away during play, decides to finally have a say

From crcinfo.

I guess now (umpires allowing) we should at least try and make 300 before getting out to restore some pride.

What a shame, these are what you call pakistan supporters?

this thread is completely empty, everyone has lost faith already?

our team is no good, but to completely lose hope is ridiculous.

What a shame, these are what you call pakistan supporters?

this thread is completely empty, everyone has lost faith already?

our team is no good, but to completely lose hope is ridiculous.
I am here :afridi

People who are watching the match, can you guys please commentate. Cricinfo's commentary is boring. And I got no other way to get updated except cricinfo and pakpassion.

Well that was out. Fingers underneath it. But YK survives.

Wow Ramiz Pakistan had some 10 decisions go against them and you and Russel Arnold are crying about the 2nd decision to go against SL ?

The umpires must have watched the highlights of the last few days and felt embarrassed, and decided to give YK a reprieve.

Now if he makes a 300....

That'll be hilarious

'That looked out to me' - Russell Arnold

'You always say that' - :raja

:))) :))) #handbags

One thing's for sure - Gould, Davis and whoever is sitting with their hands down their pants in the 3rd umpire's chair all need demoting.

If Shafiq does not get at least a 50 in this inning , he will lose a fan

When is Lady Rain supposed to star next?

We should send a team to dig up the pitch at lunch (if we survive till then)

Should we conserve our energy or take this as a batting practice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back