Sri Lanka vs Pakistan | WC'11 | Group A | Colombo | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afridi_Fan

Test Star
Runs
Post of the Week
He said pitch is rock solid, with no grass on it what so ever. The team which win the toss should bat 1st. The ball should come onto bat nicely.

Still the team is in dilemma about the playing XI. Waz thinks Pakistan won't play Junaid, if there will be any change it will be Wahab for Rehman.

He was talking to Super Eye from Colombo Stadium.

And yes, he said it was extremely humid with overcast conditions.

Sri Lanka vs Pakistan | Group A Match | Colombo |

Less than hour to go for toss.

ok no work today i lied so we better win or or or or i explode

Goodmorning bhaio

Aaj hamne ek bari jang larni hai :moyo

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Erm, I think the team batting first has won like 95% of the time. Bat first.

Bat first or die alone

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

bar first and make 350+ get 5 early wickets in 1st pp and then 5 in second easies

Imran khan saying win the toss bat first if there is no dew factor and fitness test for all pakistans specially for akhtar lets see wat happened

Last edited:
Yk 32.23

Kami 25.75

Misbah 35.83

Umar 55.50

Batting averages against SL.

Siddu:

Umar Akmal has a good head on his shoulders.

Cool as a cucumber.

Where you getting all this info from Afridi_fan?

Whats Afridi's average against SL bevause he did make a century last year.

Pakistan’s lineup, according to team management sources, will be:
Ahmed Shehzad
Mohammad Hafeez
Kamran Akmal
Younus Khan
Misbah-ul-Haq
Umar Akmal
Shahid Afridi
Abdul Razzaq
Abdur Rehman
Umar Gul
Shoaib Akhtar

My world cup shirt came in the post anyways!

- Inshallah we win the toss and bat first and win.

- Inshallah we win the 2011 World Cup.

bat first ,Wasim says that pitch is good for batting first.

Ahmed Shehzad
Mohammad Hafeez
Kamran Akmal
Younus Khan
Misbah-ul-Haq
Umar Akmal
Shahid Afridi
Abdul Razzaq
Abdur Rehman
Umar Gul
Shoaib Akhtar

Just say the same as the last game.

Where did you get the info from?

I just love our new kit, looking forward to getting it.

Geo Super already up and running with it's coverage :)

My world cup shirt came in the post anyways!

- Inshallah we win the toss and bat first and win.

- Inshallah we win the 2011 World Cup.

did you get it from PP ? was it good my shirt got ripped Poor work probably was fake ohhhhhh why did I not buy from PP

Sorry off topic

Ahmed Shehzad
Mohammad Hafeez
Kamran Akmal
Younus Khan
Misbah-ul-Haq
Umar Akmal
Shahid Afridi
Abdul Razzaq
Abdur Rehman
Umar Gul
Shoaib Akhtar

With other words, unchanged?

Need to play Wahab instead of Rehman but according to Express News reporter ,same team will play.

I love the new kit too, in the meantime check this out :D

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RzaqnRvaHQ8?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RzaqnRvaHQ8?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

My only problem today is that my daughter will wake up soon and she will start screaming that she wants to watch the cartoons Firman Sam on the big screen so I might have to watch the initial overs on PC.

Russel trying to copy Ravi Shahstri there

I thought loadshedding doesn't happen when there are cricket matches!

Need to get Dilshan early and not let Sanga and Jaya settle in order to stand any real chance. Captain and bowlers need to be at the top of their games. It should be interesting to see how Afridi bowls following his 5 for, will he have a reality check and go back to his recent mediocrity when coming up against a proper batting unit? Or alternatively and wishfully, has he found that magical spark in his bowling once more? I have a feeling Misbah or Shehzad will score a big one today.

My only problem today is that my daughter will wake up soon and she will start screaming that she wants to watch the cartoons Firman Sam on the big screen so I might have to watch the initial overs on PC.

shaadi kar ke pas gaya yaar :D

i think whoever win the toss win the match anybody agree

imran saying pakistan should play 3 spinners ajmal rehman and afridi fast bowlers will struggle here

Murali: If I could bowl like somebody, it would be Wasim Akram.

Sweet! :)

i have to leave for work very soon.....but ill b watching from work

on this dead track 7 batsman are more then enough ... we surely need one extra bowler...

our fast bowling is bit weak ... why not strengthen the spin

Imran Khan wants to see both Abdur Rehmand and Saeed Ajmal in this game in addition to Afridi.

I've a feeling that SL will win the toss. Someone tell me I need a psychiatrist too.

I love the new kit too, in the meantime check this out :D

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RzaqnRvaHQ8?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RzaqnRvaHQ8?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Whats the song in this advert guys?

on this dead track 7 batsman are more then enough ... we surely need one extra bowler...

Fast bowling is weak and we should strengthen the spin? :20:

Maybe we should drop Hafeez and play Ajmal instead of him?

Guys am receiving some negative news about this game from some Inside resources there is some sort of fixing going in this game and people are going to make lots of money am not saying its Pak but still

TheρaKaraBrocKer;3501360 said:
Maybe in past or in finals etc., but mainly KESC here ain't that good.

:)) I remember during the T20 WC, we didn't have loadshedding in Karachi during match hours. Raja Pervaiz Ashraf called it a gift to the nation :zardari !

Anyway, 40 minutes to go for the start time! Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back